It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee Whiz: Mom Gets ($2,500) Fine After Toddler Pees in Yard [UPDATED]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

No I'm NOT blaming the child...After all from what i've read on this thread the poor kid

doesn't have much of an example to follow, what with all these 'macho' men determined

to wave their organs about, seeing who can pee further, higher, longer in an exhibitionary

unsanitary manner....Do they never grow up??

I'm done with the obnoxiousness displayed on this thread

We do not wave our organs around, we aim them!

Seeing who can pee further, higher or longer is competitive. It is part of our nature, we are designed by god or mother nature to be like this. Get over it.

Although you have not mentioned it, sign writing is an art form!

If growing up means that I have to conform, conform and conform some more, then, I do not want to grow up.

I am proud to be a man!

P

edit on 9/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if that cop a pedophilia or busy body who can't stand kids due to the noise they make. Does the cop have anything better to do. No parent that i know of would ever give a toddler a ticket for going to the bathroom outside. Who hasn't done that as a kid. When you got to go you got to go, young kids have issues holding it until they make it to the bathroom.

I would fight that ticket. I would also get people in the community to start watching police to make sure they don't spend 1-2hrs at local gas station instead of patrolling the city to stop real crimes from happening.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well I encourage my boys to pee outside when they can, but then we live on a small island and our nearest neighbor is 3k away ( not to mention I'm the one who maintains our septic system lol

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I thought this was all dropped? The judge threw it out, and the officer might get in trouble? The lady did something prior to piss off the cop, and he retaliated?

Maybe it was in another thread.

Come on!! For REAL?
I agree only a hypocrite, liar, or troll would agree with this BS.

Nuff said

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There it is.
edit on 10-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I would take it to court and make the county waste its time on such a ridiculous ticket.

We have murders, rapists, and real criminals that need dealt with.

Not a three year.

To the "do-gooder poster" that had never used the restroom outside. Grow up and get a life, it is none of your bussiness who pis$es in the woods. You are part of the police state problem.
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

But it wasn't the woods...it was a stupid parent's toddler pissing in the front yard like a dog.

The cop was there because of prior complaints - and then sees someone lead the kid to a spot to go outside. Yeah, bad parenting is bad parenting no matter how you cut it. I'm surprised this hit so close to home for everyone, there seems to be a lot of irresponsible parents on this site who are ok with their kids being treated like a pet.

Why not throw the kid a bone to chew on while he's out there?

This guy must have been that cop.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Everything begins 'somewhere' (usually at home) When minor behaviours and

misdemeanors are not curtailed or discouraged they usually lead to bigger delinquencies

i quote you two such cases

# About 10/12 years ago whilst acting as a teacher assistant to a class of around 8yrs

old, it was discovered a boy had peed in the box where equipment was kept.

# A couple of months ago an aquaintance had a party for her 16 year old only to discover

the next day that a boy had peed in the box of toys of the girls younger siblings (didn't ask

if the box was in or out doors)
Needless to say she is no longer prepared for her 16yr

old to entertain.

So someone tell me an 8 year old and a 16 year old find it acceptable to pee where they

feel like (or think funny) When did this start???
MAYBE peeing in the front yard

when they were 3 years old???

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Please tell me your lil giggling faces mean you're completely joking?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Do you honestly think i made that up??

I was apalled...and like i said all behaviour starts somewhere, so where did this start?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Gimmy a break, I'm not going to argue about something so ridiculous!!!

HERE'S some food for thought for that logic....

Maybe one day when they were 3 years old they had to take a pee. Maybe they had to go sooo bad they couldn't hold it and pissed in the yard. Maybe their whack job mother punished the little pissers soooo severely....They wanted nothing more but to rebel and pisssss their teenage years away.

Get Real

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Heres some more food for thought...Kids these days don't get

reprimanded

admonished

censured

chided

corrected

rebuked or

punished soooo severely...So bang goes your theory

You seem to suggest that no one has any sort of 'self control' at all ?? The 'urge' comes

a while before the actual 'need'

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Yes they do
Mine do, when they need it for sure.

You must not have kids. Three year old toddlers sometimes ignore the urge.

I'm going to bed, maybe you need to take your baby hating behind for a walk outside and meet some real people....You know....the rest of us.....who have been pissing in the dirt since DAY 1.

Maybe that's the problem with the world!!! Maybe people are alllll #ed up because there isn't enough piss in the dirt.
I URGE each and everyone of you to drop what you are doing, head out into your yards, and take a leak!!

Shame i have to spell it out for all the
's.that that was a joke. I usually don't, but i think in this thread it might be necessary!
edit on 10-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Assumptions...assumptions

I have had children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren and child minded,and teacher

assisted....so i'm not exactly a novice where children are concerned

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The examples you give are disgusting but those boys have serious issues. Their problems have nothing to do with nature calling.

My sons peed outside all the time but never in the toy box, kitchen table/beds etc. The only logical reason my sons aren't mad pissers is because they're not disturbed twisted people.

If an 8 or 16 year old purposely pees on the toys of other children it's an act of aggression. This behavior will most likely escalate if not addressed.

Peeing outside when nature calls doesn't make people aggressive and rotten. Imo aggressive/rotten parents produce similar children.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

All I have to say....this is what you should expect when lowering minimal standards for police force testing.

What a EFFING MORON!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by Hawking

Yeah, the smell and diseases will be great if everyone starts peeing in the street.

No disease. Urine is so sterile (unless you have a pre-existing infection), its actually suggested by a lot of outdoors and survival books, for washing out wounds. You are correct about the smell though.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Holy hell, I cannot believe some of the responses in this thread.

Okay so the kid peed in the front yard. It makes no mention (unless I missed it) that it is a common practice the kid does. For all anyone here knows this was his first time. How the hell do you expect the kid to learn right from wrong unless he does wrong and is corrected.

Why would anyone support such a stupid fine? Sure the cop could have informed the mother her son was peeing out front, but to write a ticket is stupid, and I support cops everything they should be supported, but this is stupid.

As for the posters saying the cop was in the right, well you are wrong and so was he. You blame the mother for being a bad parent, but you do not know her or the kid. Again this might have been his first time doing it.

Let me let you in on something. I grew up out in the country. I was taught to pee outside if I had to go. When I was around this kids age though I made the same mistake he did. The next day my mom gets home from work and tells me that a friend of hers was driving by just as I was doing it and seen me. I was told to never do it again, and I didn't do it again. The point is though that I made a mistake, my first time peeing out front, I got caught and corrected. No one was hurt (well aside from the slight embarrassment I felt), no tickets involved, no stupid people being offended by an innocent mistake of a child, no overly PC crap world we live in today.

Seriously? Some of you support this garbage? Man I miss the old ATS with sensible thinking where there was a lot more common sense. It was a kid, an innocent mistake; a simple reprimand would have taken care of it. It is stories like this that make me wish the whole 2012 thing was going to happen (talking mass extinction).

Raist

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

While the child is a minor, the parent is responsible for the actions of said child, to include any and all crimes said child would comitt.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

With the number of children who have disappeared or attacked or molested what parent would risk having their child in view of perfect strangers that could do harm to them?

Combined with that the fact that children are comitting adult style crimes. What do we do? Let one crime go unpunished as it is viewed as innocent and harmless, at which point or age is such no longer acceptable and to whom?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
reply to post by harryhaller

While the child is a minor, the parent is responsible for the actions of said child, to include any and all crimes said child would comitt.

Yes, define "crime"?

Should we now criminalise nose picking too?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join