It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee Whiz: Mom Gets ($2,500) Fine After Toddler Pees in Yard [UPDATED]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Peeing is natural and the law was not meant to persecute little boys in their own yard. The law enforcement clown needs to get a brain. I would have gone in the yard myself if I had to go. So what? The judge will throw it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Loved your title...gee WHIZ ...no pun intended there! lol! ...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
And some people in the US think that our law enforcement wont turn on their own. This officer will follow the rules mandated to him reguardless of age.

He is our future. This is not about Peeing in public, this is not about the age of the child. This is about this officers abillity to follow commands given to him. This is what he was trained to do and as soon as his heart got involved and he tore up the ticket he thought again. He is programed to "protect and serve" but who is he protecting and serving?

Get ready to stand up for your human rights, not the rights given by laws.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't know whether I am more disgusted at the story itself or those posters who are applauding the officers ridiculous actions.

How pathetic. I expected more from ATS members.

I'm off to go pee against a tree, as I quite enjoy doing from time to time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I would have been in awful lot of debt growing up then. Used to spend all day out in the fields and woods, peeing on any and everything when the need arose. Heck, i even had a mate that used to favour a handful of dock leaves and a suitably comfortable branch in a tree!
(personally, i drew the line there).

With any luck, the entire neighbourhood is protesting by weeing outside now.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
* A.....I bet there was little difference in distance between the 'toilet' and 'yard' where he peed

so i doubt it was a matter of 'containment'......but it would have been the first lesson in

manners had he used the proper place to pee....

* B....These days there re many arrests of teens and youths at nights in town centres, outside

pubs and clubs and in back streets for this very type of incident. Hmmmm....makes you wonder

where they learn this type of behaviour??

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I peed on an electric fence once, I'm not kidding........it hurt like hell lol.

No, it was not on purpose either

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I live in the middle of nowhere. We've all peed all over the place.

I've even seen a few gravel haulers hanging it out the door to pee on the road.

Unless you've ever driven a large truck down rough country roads you can't imagine the pain of a full bladder. I understood and looked the other way. These truckers don't do that in town. I know most of them they're not pervs.

Certainly there's a time/place for everything but a little common sense can go along way. I could've been nasty and called the cops on those truckers. I know their names/company etc. What would've been the point? I wasn't traumatized but if they couldn't have relieved themselves they probably would've been.

This little boy was in his own yard, I'm sure his parents don't allow him to pee behind trees in the mall. Saying a child is out of control because he peed in the yard is a bit short sighted.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Riiiiiight......

And you have never EVER peed outside? EVER?

Please stop lying and supporting the ridiculous and totally over-the-top action by the officer. The 3 YEAR OLD CHILD did nothing wrong that humans haven't been doing for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Jesus H Christ this world has gone completely mad.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm surprised the trigger happy mods haven't deleted this thread in favor of this other one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im going to pee outside right now.

Screw the small ATS community who is, prissy, whiny, and a cut above the rest of the world.

Police aren't doing anything but revenue generation any way they can. This is but one of the plethora of reasons Im glad I left the states never to come back. Im more free here than I was there any day.

I have been on ATS a long time, I have made it through moon hoaxes, UFO crap, 9/11 threads, martian "rock aliens" and even Golden fish men that attack you in your sleep.. But through all that never have I seen posters on ATS to be so seemingly FULL OF UTTER BS as I have today...

Well I have an appointment with me front lawn area, so, yeah...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I can honestly say that (since my memory kicked in) no i havent...

I'm not lying and i'm not 'supporting' the officer....BUT i reiterate that there can't have been

a vast difference in the distance between the toilet and yard..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Watered down urine is one of the best plant fertilisers there is.

Just a fun fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Anyone who has had a little boy should appreciate that this was handled poorly.

Sometimes toddlers just don't behave as one would expect.

A little boy peeing outside is not unusual.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Kryties

I can honestly say that (since my memory kicked in) no i havent...

I'm not lying and i'm not 'supporting' the officer....BUT i reiterate that there can't have been

a vast difference in the distance between the toilet and yard..

Who cares about how close he was to the bloody toilet?

You are not only trying to paint this child out to be some sort of ill mannered monster who pees in people's cups of coffee, but at the same you are also painting the rest of us, who choose to pee outside in our own yards from time to time, with the same brush.

Get over yourself, seriously- you are displaying an astonishing amount of snobbery and arrogance.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Good for you! Right now I'm closer to the toilet than the backyard but to show my support for your post I'm heading out there shortly.

Besides saving water is an issue for us. I'd rather go outside than save up a couple pees in the toilet before we flush.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I pee in my backyard almost daily. If someone wants to look, well, they should have to pay me.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

As it's the 'adults' who are responsible for teaching children good manners...it is their

fault NOT the toddlers

And 'good manners' do not equate to snobbery and arrogance

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We could buck this law by starting an internet campaign called "Pee in Public Day" - we could shoot for next spring sometime, when the weather gets nice again. Everyone out peeing on street corners! We just want equality with the legal public breast-feeders! Another bodily function, no less important. I will continue peeing outside just like my friends the deer and the birds.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Kryties

And 'good manners' do not equate to snobbery and arrogance

What about the snobbery and arrogance of people who say "My town is too good to have people peeing on their own property!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join