It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee Whiz: Mom Gets ($2,500) Fine After Toddler Pees in Yard [UPDATED]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I would take it to court and make the county waste its time on such a ridiculous ticket.

We have murders, rapists, and real criminals that need dealt with.

Not a three year.

To the "do-gooder poster" that had never used the restroom outside. Grow up and get a life, it is none of your bussiness who pis$es in the woods. You are part of the police state problem.
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

But it wasn't the woods...it was a stupid parent's toddler pissing in the front yard like a dog.

The cop was there because of prior complaints - and then sees someone lead the kid to a spot to go outside. Yeah, bad parenting is bad parenting no matter how you cut it. I'm surprised this hit so close to home for everyone, there seems to be a lot of irresponsible parents on this site who are ok with their kids being treated like a pet.

Why not throw the kid a bone to chew on while he's out there?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Of course you shouldn't just pee anywhere, this was a toddler....and if your camping and out in nature , maybe on a road trip...I see nothing wrong with with peeing behind a bush that won't hurt anyone.....
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Of course, on a road trip or camping in the nature there`s no problem. But not in the city, in the garden, in front of all people.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
My God, is this even ATS anymore?
peace

No, clearly it isn't.

As to your story, the pig was trespassing before he opened his mouth. Criminal gangbanging scumbags.

Best thing about my garden is i can piss in it if i want to. Same for my kids, except only i have the right to tell them not to.

peace to you too Silo13

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
And yeah, you can pee outside all day if you want.....you just can't be doing it in front of a bunch of other people's houses. They don't like that so much and I wouldn't either

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yeah, the smell and diseases will be great if everyone starts peeing in the street.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I have to ask, how old are you? Do you have children? This is a two year old we are talking about here. You seem more than a bit priggish. Ewwww pee pee, ewww!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

No, clearly it isn't.

As to your story, the pig was trespassing before he opened his mouth. Criminal gangbanging scumbags.

Best thing about my garden is i can piss in it if i want to. Same for my kids, except only i have the right to tell them not to.

peace to you too Silo13

It`s not because it`s your property that you can do what you want.

It`s ok to kill people in my property then? It`s mine lol

Peeing in front of other people and everywhere is not acceptable.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
And yeah, you can pee outside all day if you want.....you just can't be doing it in front of a bunch of other people's houses. They don't like that so much and I wouldn't either

So lets give her a $2,500 ticket and not a warning.

Why couldn't the cop say, " hey we have some complains and I am going to have to ask you not to allow your child to urinate in the yard any more".

That is all it takes.

That is just bring a douche and you know it. Did you support the patriot act also? Because this is not that far off base?
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I agree it is disgusting to just pee in public places...it seems this family had issues bigger then the toddler peeing in the yard....lol....if you have kids...this happens to the best of us.....but it seems an adult was encouraging this, and that is not cool.....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
It`s ok to kill people in my property then? It`s mine lol

If you are uninvited on my property you will die.

If you think that a $2500 fine is appropriate for a 3 year old, you're demented. Should they say thank you as well? Or should the officer arrest the child for insubordination if he doesn't, or can't? Wall street needs more prisoners!!

Well, i guess the homeland initiative to subvert the online community has worked.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The fine was excessive, perhaps. But at the same time, children should not be encouraged to urinate in public. Fine, he wasn't toilet trained, but he was led to a spot to wee when the correct thing to do would be to take the child indoors to pee. By 3 years old though, a kid should be potty trained.

My sister in law was out last year with her 3 year old, she got caught short and sent her behind a bush in a park. Local bobby see's this and gives her a ticking off. My sister in law, being the rowdy sort, did argue the toss saying it was just behind a bush etc and almost got herself nicked for breach of peace.

The bobby didn't fine her though, but was quite right to say that you shouldn't encourage your kids to go to the toilet in public unless absolutely necessary and to be honest, she was only 5-10 minutes from home.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
If you are uninvited on my property you will die.

I'd sure hate to be a postman in your neighbourhood.... Or someone lost and asking for directions. You Americans can be an extreme and unreasonable sort, sometimes.
edit on 9/11/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Hawking

I have to ask, how old are you? Do you have children? This is a two year old we are talking about here. You seem more than a bit priggish. Ewwww pee pee, ewww!!!!

I'm 26 and I don't want to see 3 year olds peeing in my neighbors' front yards - $2500 is excessive but that doesn't make it ok to do. They don't live on 200 acres in Montana, they have neighbors.

I can't even imagine where some of you live if you think it's great for your toddler to piss in front of your neighbors' homes but I'm glad I live in a much nicer place than that

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I agree it is disgusting to just pee in public places...it seems this family had issues bigger then the toddler peeing in the yard....lol....if you have kids...this happens to the best of us.....but it seems an adult was encouraging this, and that is not cool.....

I didn't read any age of the "teen-ager". It did not say an adult.

The "teen-ager" made a bad decision also.

Did you ever make any bad decisions? Should everyone get fined an outrageous amount of money for bad decisions.

Does anyone even believe in warnings anymore. It is out of control.

Fining people such a ridiculous amount of money for such a petty offense just causes more problems
It makes one ""hate" the system, and in turn instead of teaching a lesson it makes people spiteful of the rules and their children learn from the spite. It is a never ending cycle of hatred for the system and the police.
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

These are the people that can't live in society, then complain that the government is opressive.
edit on 9-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Some bad decision need to be punished and $2500 is not an outrageous amount, just pay the ticket and teach your soon properly.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi Hi - I'm going to rat myself out here -

Please continue at the following thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It didn't show up in my search but that thread was here first!

peace all

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
$2,500 is excessive, but come on he's a toddler, not a dog. Your children shouldn't be urinating in your front yard.

If you want your kid to piss outside so badly, put him in the backyard

A toddler acts randomly not being conditioned to pee on cue. The kid is three for gods sake, I used to eat snails and the cats food at that age i didn't have a clue what was going on and you can't expect a mother to watch him every second its god damned ridiculous it was even in her own yard for fs.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Your family have peed in the whole county? If everybody acts like you then we`ll soon be in Bolivia, where people do everything in the middle of the street when they want.

You would be lost in this country, I would challenge you to hold off for the next town.

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by liejunkie01

Some bad decision need to be punished and $2500 is not an outrageous amount, just pay the ticket and teach your soon properly.

Just follow the others and do what you are told.

Daddy government knows what is best for your family.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join