It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee Whiz: Mom Gets ($2,500) Fine After Toddler Pees in Yard [UPDATED]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes, you read the title right. But even worse? The 'incident' took place in the little boys OWN YARD!

An Oklahoma woman got a $2,500 ticket for public urination Sunday, on behalf of her not-yet-potty-trained son. A police officer happened to be sitting in his cruiser near Ashley Warden's home when her toddler son Dillan pulled down his pants and peed in the front yard, the Oklahoman reports. The officer immediately got out and wrote the ticket. "We were like, 'He's 3 years old,'" Warden says. "He said it didn't matter."

Of course it doesn't matter. 'NOW SHUT UP AND OBEY ME MAM OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO SOCIAL SERVICES!'

An enraged Warden ripped up the ticket, then thought better of it and taped it back together. But she says she's filing a complaint with the town's police department. The police chief, meanwhile, says the incident could have been handled better.

link

Yep, teach them before they're even potty trained to SUBMIT AND OBEY!

Added note?

I'd of gone to jail over this. Some cop walks on to MY property (oh wait, your property isn't out own) to give a ticket to MY 2 year old (oh wait our children are not our own) for doing a pee pee? I'd a asked the PIG what he was DOING LOOKING AT MY SON'S WEENIE! THE PEDOPHILE!

Oh Yeah, I'd a gone to jail. Oh hell, I might as well just SUBMIT AND OBEY and turn myself in to the local Police Department for my THOUGHT CRIMES now should I!

peace
edit on 9-11-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

UPDATE HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Nov 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
$2,500 is excessive, but come on he's a toddler, not a dog. Your children shouldn't be urinating in your front yard.

If you want your kid to piss outside so badly, put him in the backyard

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm sure the mother just stood (sat) there and didn't try to stop the child. You and the mother in this story are both awful parents. It's always someone else's fault that your brat doesn't know right from wrong.

EDIT:

The officer was in the area because several neighbors have complained of young people vandalizing property and being out of control. He saw a teenager in the Warden family lead the boy to a spot in the yard to urinate and decided to take action. Read more: newsok.com...

edit on 9-11-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

They should have the forethought to scale the fine by age.

Silly that such things are not taken into consideration for everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

The ticket isn't just for public urination.

The officer later amended the complaint to contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Oblein said he is waiting for word from the district attorney’s office as to whether they will pursue the complaint, but he doesn’t think it will go any further. Read more: newsok.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It`s not because it`s her property that I need to see her toddler peeing in the garden. The policemen was correct (maybe $2500 is too much), put people need to learn to control their kids.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
There lucky officer could have shot him for loaded weapon

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Unreal. Absolutely unreal. All I hear so far in the responses is 'BAHHHHHHHHHH BAHH BAHHHHHHH!'

My God, is this even ATS anymore?

On her property, her son, a little baby not potty trained takes tinkle and the police ticket her and fine her - and you people see nothing wrong with this? Seriously?

Dear God the whole lot of you are hopeless.

peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
MY thought crimes are right with you!

Dirty Bastards, the mom in me wants to bite them!

We (my family)have peed this entire country in our travels, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
When your a kid.................well that cop need a nose bleed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

They need lobotomies.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Awesome material for the scrapbook. "Babies first ticket". You can have next to the "Babies first TSA patdown" picture.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's ridiculous to fine this mother....while I agree we need to teach our children "potty" ettiquite...I think the kid should have gotten a "high five" for not peeing in his pants, and then shown the indoor potty...geez....

Let those of us that have not gone pee in nature cast the first stone....and a toddler, really? Just Dumb,,,,

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Your family have peed in the whole county? If everybody acts like you then we`ll soon be in Bolivia, where people do everything in the middle of the street when they want.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Even the officers superior thinks its bogus.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

He's not the judge. We'll see how this all plays out in court.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Never thought I'd see people pretending they have never peed outside, your liars and hypocrites and from here on out should be disregarded as being full of it

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I would take it to court and make the county waste its time on such a ridiculous ticket.

We have murders, rapists, and real criminals that need dealt with.

Not a three year old.

To the "do-gooder poster" that had never used the restroom outside. Grow up and get a life, it is none of your bussiness who pis$es in the woods. You are part of the police state problem.
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

This is becoming a nation of busybodies. We are truly screwed by the ignorance of the laws.
edit on 9-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Your family have peed in the whole county? If everybody acts like you then we`ll soon be in Bolivia, where people do everything in the middle of the street when they want.

Of course you shouldn't just pee anywhere, this was a toddler....and if your camping and out in nature , maybe on a road trip...I see nothing wrong with with peeing behind a bush that won't hurt anyone.....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
opps
edit on 9-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join