Is there a bigger tool than the all Canadian - MR Stephen Harper?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well this is the leader of that country called Canada. WTF is going on. Is there any way a man could look less manly than his wife?? I think not!!!

This picture represents everything that is wrong with the beaver loving people and how Canada has once again proved to the world that as a country on the world stage - They do NOT matter!!

Canadians are currently green with envy at the Cannabis legalization across the border, so much so that they forgot to protest at why such a pathetic man could be running their country.

edit on 9-11-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't like him for his policies...

Why do you care how masculine he looks?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I bet good money he is NOT as happy in that photo as his smile lets on.

On a personal note: The guy is a total dick, his policies suck balls and I hope he is as humiliated in that outfit as I am to have him at the head of my country!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, not to throw a recent American election in anyone's face... sometimes the person we vote for loses. Yes, Harper is a knob... try living under his regime where redundancy is glaringly redundant, but officials seem unconscious and the whole sham goes unnoticed.

I have no idea why Whiner.. oh, I mean Harper is in that get-up... when in Rome, I guess. We can't judge a country by it's leader... I am of the opinion that elections are rigged and our opinions don't count.

join