It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
since forever it's been my belief we've had visitations and maybe even visiting then permanent interstellar residents over eons on our planet but in recent years of all the bs video's, crazy debunkers and there outlandish ideas, even more crazy "average joe" people from the street making this issue look less than credible for nefarious reasons or for specific intent such as disinformation so in recent years i've all but given up about et but this video is interesting to me mainly because of it's speed, i'd love to see more video of it exhibiting more accuracy during it's maneuvers while showing it's speed but nonetheless it's still very interesting to me and no way it's a "toy" so thanks for sharing this find it's managed to single handedly breathe a little life back into my dwindling faith about et being local!! so awesome.

link   
"Believe" in UFOs is incorrect phraseology. For you cannot not believe in something that is so often evidence and patently exists -- i.e., unidentified flying objects.

The correct way of stating the above is 'believe in extraterrestrial craft'. Of course, they eschew this form of wording due to potential ridicule. Yet, thus proposition is more likely than the "I don't know" non explanations we're left to digest time and time again.

link   
Jeeze.............whars all the denverATS guys and gals???
this is interestng.....Somebody puleeze go down to that corner at lunch time and check it out...
Surely theres one hero atser in denver Colorado?
The possibilities of it being a drone we would know about are nil IMHO....this is got to be some other kind of propulsion.....
No way it could be remotely guided by a human on the ground if we accept that the speeds beyond vision......
High speed cameras would be the way to go......is there such a function on a handy cam?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi TrueBrit! This reply is in response to your page 1 comment about a new device being developed.

When I watched the video, I got the same feeling I get whenever I see a 'rods' video... something very small, moving fast, and in close proximity to the camera lens.

That doesn't explain the time and predictable location for the sightings, so I though a little more and remembered something very cool I saw in a thread several months back, but it didn't explain everything either...

I also did a thread sometime back about flying 'spysects', small remotely controlled flying devices designed to have the looks of a flying insect - with practical applications in surveillance and spying.

Those small devices were the focal point of my thread, but they could not cover all the bases captured in the videos there...

Then I thought about something similar to what you said...

Maybe there is someone who has a job near their house and they take their lunch break @ home. If they are R/C model hobbyists, then maybe they have been working on a custom project. Using all the spare time they have to fine-tune their project... which means they would probably be testing it on their lunch-breaks whenever they can.

Maybe there was a combination of things I mentioned above - what I saw in the first thread I mentioned above was this:

These 3D stunt/comp helicopters are absolutely incredible and they are known for their ability to maneuver in ways that seem to break the laws of physics.

There are lots of people out there who know that they are just 1 good idea from retirement. Maybe the operator of this craft is one of those people and they are working overtime to bring their dream to life.

They could be using a combination of materials and technology to construct something we have never seen before.

Combining the tech that enables a 3D helicopter to execute mind-numbingly extreme maneuvers with the tiny, insect-like flying spy machines could be what is happening here.

I suppose it could be some mad-scientist who has discovered a new propulsion technology and they are trying ways to adapt it for practical applications.

I suppose it could also be ET or inter-dimensional beings...

I would bet an explanation can be found quickly if someone were to go door-to-door in the area believed to be the origin of launch... Even if they could go to the general flight area and watch ground activity as the craft is in the air, I bet the people responsible for the UFO could be seen on the ground, as they operate the machine...

Just some ideas I had and they may have been already covered in the thread by now, but wanted to throw my hunch out there.

Personally, I hope it is a real deal ET craft and it isn't buried away somewhere, never to be seen again by the general public.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If it's bugs then wouldnt they be visible all during the day, or for lots of the day, and not just after lunch time? And if it's bugs, why is there just 1 in the footage?

I'm leaning towards something man made, but it's definatly the most interesting UFO footage ive seen in a long time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great footage!!

I do have to agree, the facts that this object comes and goes about the same time every couple of days from the same location is my only reservation.

However, you have some pretty credible arguements from the aviation expert that is stating he and others have no idea what it is. Don't you think they would know if it was an RC toy?

just my two sense...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anyone already suggested that it is similar in appearance to the Greece UFO? If so, sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Fallen Ones playing around and showing off. The question is: Why? Why now?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
if its visible around midday/1pm,
could it be someone on their lunchbreak showing off their souped up rc craft?
the tv crew stated that its definitely not a bug, and people here still question this.
alls they had to do was keep a close eye in front of the camera for bugs while filming. they didnt see any so therefore ITS NOT A BUG

also will someone from denver get their butt over there and get filming please,
and return to ATS with it. then we can really get going on this ufo.
which is what it is for now...
or get down there and keep an eye out for army/cia/special ops/etc. if any of them are floating around the area we could well have a mystery object on our hands

edit on 9/11/12 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/12 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ohhh this is rich.
This is just a dandy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how there is an AVIATION EXPERT who can NOT identify what it is yet there is no shortage of ATS "Experts" who have it all figured out.

A trash bag?
Bugs?

I mean, REALLY?!?!?
Do you just completely IGNORE the fact that trash bags and bugs can NOT move that fast nor can they be relied upon to show up at the same time of day in the SAME spot everyday?!?!?

I mean talk about picking and choosing what you want to hear and what you don't.

I understand that this is really REALLY hard to incorporate into your current understanding of the way in which the world/universe operates but you are going to really have to come to terms with this sort of thing because, if you haven't noticed, it is happening more and more lately and there is fast approaching a day when you will no longer be afforded the opportunity to waller in your willfully ignorant state of denial.

I'm guessing the Aviation expert considered and RULED OUT things like bugs and trash bags.
Who in the name of Christ allmighty do you think YOU are to propose such silliness when we can see with our own eyes that whatever it is, is moving MUCH too fast, way too reflective, and way too predictable, to be a trash bag or a bug???

Come on now REALLY?!?!?

It's ok if you are scared of your current world view changing.
Really, it is.
But please don't get on here and spew out a bunch of nonsense which totally insults the intelligence of those who are OK with their world view being shattered.

This is HUGE!
Things are getting ready to blow WIDE open here soon.
I for one, can't wait.
And when A UFO lands on the White House lawn I am going to laugh my ass off at the first person to suggest that it may be a trash bag.

edit on 9-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Not convinced its not bugs...there are some that commented as to why it probably isn't of course, I read and acknowledge the argument, just not fully convinced.

I think some high speed cams need to go up there now with tracking capabilities and get some clear footage.

these ufo's are good enough to be properly investigated. exciting, but not going to say its remarkable yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is some of the most intriguing footage seen in a while. I look forward to the explanation of this one.

Mountain gas?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
And when A UFO lands on the White House lawn I am going to laugh my ass off at the first person to suggest that it may be a trash bag.

What if said ufo's were made out of discarded shopping bags and weather balloons?

then everyone was right

Besides, the first official contact will not be on the white house lawn...it will be at Foxxcon in China..and will hire them to make their new spacepod tablets.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
No idea what that is but by the looks of the arms on that guy it seems to be prehistoric man showing us how it's done.

Good vid

Peace
I never even paid any attention to his body hair; now, thanks to you, its all I could look at.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I love how everyone is ignoring the fact that these objects were filmed dropping below the sky line, down into residential areas full of houses.

No one else but they guy with the camera notices that?

Sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They could very well be taking off from their underground hangar below the Denver Airport. A lot of strange things going on around that place. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Originally posted by jude11
No idea what that is but by the looks of the arms on that guy it seems to be prehistoric man showing us how it's done.

Good vid

Peace
I never even paid any attention to his body hair; now, thanks to you, its all I could look at.
anyway, they should set up a high speed (1k frames/sec) high definition camera to see if its a bug.

Until then its useless speculating until the cows come home.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ohhh this is rich.
This is just a dandy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how there is an AVIATION EXPERT who can NOT identify what it is yet there is no shortage of ATS "Experts" who have it all figured out.

A trash bag?
Bugs?

I mean, REALLY?!?!?
Do you just completely IGNORE the fact that trash bags and bugs can NOT move that fast nor can they be relied upon to show up at the same time of day in the SAME spot everyday?!?!?

I mean talk about picking and choosing what you want to hear and what you don't.

I understand that this is really REALLY hard to incorporate into your current understanding of the way in which the world/universe operates but you are going to really have to come to terms with this sort of thing because, if you haven't noticed, it is happening more and more lately and there is fast approaching a day when you will no longer be afforded the opportunity to waller in your willfully ignorant state of denial.

I'm guessing the Aviation expert considered and RULED OUT things like bugs and trash bags.
Who in the name of Christ allmighty do you think YOU are to propose such silliness when we can see with our own eyes that whatever it is, is moving MUCH too fast, way too reflective, and way too predictable, to be a trash bag or a bug???

Come on now REALLY?!?!?

It's ok if you are scared of your current world view changing.
Really, it is.
But please don't get on here and spew out a bunch of nonsense which totally insults the itelligence of those who are OK with their world view being shattered.

This is HUGE!
Things are getting ready to blow WIDE open here soon.
I for one, can't wait.

I again, agree with your points here. An aviation expert is saying he has NO IDEA but, wouldnt a trash bag or bug come to mind first? or, an RC toy as some have suggested. Those, to me, would be the first eliminated items.

maybe the trash bag has internal thrusters??

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not saying this is correct but given the time of day could this not be a bird hunting insects caught in the thermal uplifts?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
they should set up a high speed (1k frames/sec) high definition camera to see if its a bug.

Really?
Why?
They could also set up a high speed camera to see if it is a Gerbal launched out of Richard Gears ass but I would think that if that scenario was even remotely plausable then an Aviation EXPERT would have considered it and put it forward as a possibility.

Am I in the Twilight Zone or something?
Are there really people HERE of all places, who are too afraid to admit that they are less qualified to asess this video than an aviation expert?

Here, let me lead by example.

ahemm,

I am less qualified to assess this video or speculate on what the object IN this video may be than the Aviations Expert seen IN the video is. This does not mean I am stupid nor ignorant, it only means that I do not posess the qualifications this man posesses and it also means that he is MORE qualified that I am to assess this video.

You can do it.
it's ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join