It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Looks like some flying insects from the screen? How did they rule out insects?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmmm. Bugs the almighty wise ones say??

Case closed I guess?

These bugs must be some interesting species. These things sure put a scare in a Colorado Pilot awhile ago.

Spy Drones were thought to be the eventual cause
However this seems very convenient.

Phage earlier mentioned that an Aviation experts opinion carries no more weight than an entomologist in this scenario. Can he please tell this to all the "Aviation Experts" over at the Geo-engineering forum?

While I have no 'evidence' (as our lawyer members here who moonlight at NSA and DOD would loudly cry for),

my educated guess would be classified drone technology. Denver is a hotspot for nefarious Black Ops activity.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
For those that think these are plastic bags? This is what a plastic bag looks like.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderboy2402
Looks like some flying insects from the screen? How did they rule out insects?

The news reporter at the end says theyre not bugs and thats good enough for some

The only object of interest is the reflective and tumbling one and even that is highly suspicious its looks zoomed in with no refrence point to judge size or distance and could easily be debris like the 'expert' suggests as for the rest of footage theyre bugs imo.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I showed the video to a friend of mind that worked for Raytheon. He commented that Denver is well known secret government projects. He thinks it's a secret government craft, and I think that's a good possibility. Anybody that doesn't agree with me is a s t u p i d

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrawleR
reply to post by Pharyax

Shave his arms? What on Earth is happening to this society...

as one with hairs on my arms, i was wondering the same thing. Am I to be taken out by a shaving squad in the near future? WTF is wrong with body hair, it's supposed to be there ffs, waxing it off like a sissy is not part of human evolution.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've followed this thread from page 1, all the way to where it is now from the last few days,
I've seen two people post, "that they are near the area or around the area". I hope
they can get some footage, either it be this UFO, or prove that it is a bug/bag.

Everyone is posting it's a bug. it's an R/C. It's a bag.

Simple reply's like it's a bug, with nothing to show that it is.

I seen that fox news someone here did email and the person who did the first footage wouldn't release the full footage, so that we could examine it more. On the other hand why doesn't someone see if fox can hand us their footage they got...

But I'm still convinced it is a UFO. Regardless of people saying it's a bug, I've seen no concrete proof it is a bug/bag/RC.

So I'm still going with UFO. Still watching this thread also

Spares

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I just saw this story on cnn. It made me even come back to the site to see the forum because I knew I would find even more information. Thanks guys. Really great story and really cool to see it on national news. It is most definitely a great video.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is the saddest thread ever. It shows that our newsmen are true idiots (they are usually just discussing what comes down the pipe -- not surprising their "investigative journalism" is garbage).

The flight paths, particularly how they deviate from what might be a smooth path if they weren't BUGS limited by biology, clearly depicts them as they are -- BUGS. In other words, this is the motion of... bugs. Do you people that think otherwise live in cities devoid of bugs or something? I mean jeebus.

Other sad things in this thread:

- People putting the burden of proof on others that these are not bugs. How about you prove they are AMAZING UNKNOWN aircraft travelling at BREAKNECK speeds!?

- People from Denver saying "Well... I am from Denver... unfortunately, I only have a phone camera." Blah blah. OK... let me get this straight? Supposed wondrous UFO is landing in your city and you don't have the problem-solving skills required to get your hands on a decent camera for a day? Wow. How will you manage in life?

- To everyone suggesting that this is a bag -- or a bird (as ridiculous at that "expert's" debris theory -- have you know familiarity with physics/flight dynamics/wind resistance/BASIC spatial awareness? Do you realize how fast this supposed bird would have to be travelling if that were a bird at long distance (in the city). I mean holy crap.

This thread makes me sad, I agree, ufology has devolved if this is exciting people and we can't even get out and do basic tests as suggested by others (put a reference point in the scene to see if the BUGS fly in front of it... multiple cameras to see if one nice cam shows a bug and the other shows what appeared to be an interesting UFO prior...cameras on diff sides of city... etc.!

Arg.
edit on 11/13/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just a quick point, still reading the thread and I can't watch the video so sorry if this is dumb,
but has anyone ruled out objects being thrown around a sports field? Footballs and such?
If the objects' path is not relatively straight or parabolic, then obviously it couldn't be - unless the camera is hand held, then any erratic movement of objects would be observer generated.
Just a possiblilty to tick off.

edit on 14-11-2012 by delusion because: spell

Edit... after seeing embedded gif of footage in the thread, not that likely.
Still, it needed to be asked.
edit on 14-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I showed the video to a friend of mind that worked for Raytheon. He commented that Denver is well known secret government projects. He thinks it's a secret government craft, and I think that's a good possibility. Anybody that doesn't agree with me is a s t u p i d

Is there a downvote button here? Jeez buddy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Gold stars for this dude! Ah, bless.

Originally posted by 301068

simple logic, the way this object moves is a simple cloaking mechanism, by being to fast, it will not be seen, by the multidimensional pull, the way it moves in multifarious aspects shows that it is avoiding dimensional lapse, (jerking), thus increasing its speed ten fold. By the flare action appearing is is noted by the actual length, there is a simple flat bed circuitry allowing for the first form of infinity morphing during travel, also denoting the fact that I could easily disarm this craft by the final form of infinity morphing. The landing is proof that this being, or aircraft, of there, or without there, is not the lack of the two or the sum there of, therefore denoting the fact that this species is rather unintelligent, also verifying this craft has not seen the Lengetregon curl, where the Multiverse lies, and traveled through realities. Thus completing our understanding of the circuitry within, if you still can't see the circuitry in your mind, please comment.
Let me explain what can only be explained if it has already been done. Infinity morphing. To begin with lets jump in mid way... Take the capital omega symbol for this illustration, once you see it as a circuit, you may morph infinities and depending on the number of looped circuits, effectively teach someone how to think effect before cause, therefore only in effect, the first two forms of infinity morphing. Place a capacitor at the bends, transformers at the start, and feed positive to both ends, negative in the middle, (now connect this to Tesla coil flat circuitry, my original design), and run a wire, unconnected through the center of the omega gap, now run the transformers "wire" parallel in such defined loop. Now you have just morphed an infinity at the first form. If you still do not understand, please comment
I do see how this could be viewed as such, though with the comments comes a different view point from everyone, most of these people, including myself, lack complete understanding of everything and therefore have corrupt views, I still, though now regretting so, am trying to teach infinity morphing to the entirety.

And thank you for your efforts, they are appreciated.

edit on 14-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

its a local Fox affiliate, so its not like it was the 24 hour fox news channel. Many local news stations are fox affiliates, so in my book that does not discredit them.
Now to the video.
Thanks for sharing this ! This is one of those rare video that I feel show creditable accounts, and subject experts who can not identify this object. Hence it falls under UFO.

I can not claim to know what was seen there. But I do know that its a good video, and good thread.. Thanks for sharing this with us here.

After my own experience the other night, I am much more open minded to these things and witness accounts of those who where not able to capture these UFO's on film and document them.
I also think its very rare for them to go back, and film the next day and see the same thing. Very rare indeed.
And while some might feel this would be fishy. I will just keep an open mind to this.

The question is here, are they visiting the planet Earth?

It should be common knowledge that we are not alone in the universe. However, its not common knowledge that they are in fact coming her to Earth. That is still up for debate, and for good reason. To many people looking for fame, and a quick buck off of people who are a little gullible. No offense to those who feel they are coming here 100%. I happen to agree they are coming here, but that is my own feeling.
But its 100% positive we are not alone in the universe here. I have all the proof I need to make that common knowledge when I look at pictures like Hubble deep field photos, and understanding the Drake equation.

Also its important to note, that most of what people see are man made black projects. That the governments are more than happy to claim as "aliens" to cover up their truths.

But there are also things out there, that are not of man made design. But again that is more of a personal truth for me. And I have no desire to change anyone's feelings or beliefs.
As what I believe does not require you to believe in what I believe to make it true.

Great video
I look forward to reading this whole thread to see what is being debated and being talked about.. I watched the video and made a post. I will go back and read this after I have my my first post.

As most the time, when I read a thread first, my feelings and thought can change after reading the whole thread. This is my pure and initial feelings from directly watching the video.
I will see if anyone can sway my thoughts and feelings about this video upon reading the replies from other ATS members.
edit on 14-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

As most the time, when I read a thread first, my feelings and thought can change after reading the whole thread. This is my pure and initial feelings from directly watching the video.
I will see if anyone can sway my thoughts and feelings about this video upon reading the replies from other ATS members.
edit on 14-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2spelling

Prepare to be slightly disappointed.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, they are not bugs, or mostly not. The camera is pretty much at infinity, you can see a greenleaved tree in the mid distance very clearly, bugs are tiny, and to be seen at all would have to be inches from the camera, and here would be so out of focus as to be virtually invisible, just a smokey, blurred smudge across frames, a good many of the shots here, are pretty clear. That does not mean that all the pictures show the same thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In my opinion it looks like the "UFO" is simply just a small gnat or tiny bug flying close to the camera lens.

The camera was set up in a muddy dirt area, where I'm sure these bugs are common. That would explain how 2 different cameras captured these objects on 2 separate occasions. That also explains the erratic flight pattern of the object.

If you look at the shot at 1:19 to 1:20 you can see another object fly through the screen from top to bottom, which totally looks like a slightly larger bug close to the lens.

That's the impression I immediately got upon watching this video.

But who knows!

EDIT: I see the bug theory has already been brought up. I didn't have time to read through every page so my apologies.
edit on 14-11-2012 by csuldm because: new info

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's clearly bugs and chinese lanterns as always

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So why not have another camera setup and position it slightly offset to record these supposed UFos at a distance? Why does the camera need to be set up at this exact point?

He is shooting from a open dirt field or lot. You are going to see flying insects easily... I would not take a reporter opinion as expert advice...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderboy2402

Most of us aren't taking the reporters opinion as fact.

But I am taking the "Aviation Experts" opinions very seriously. You know, the guy they got for the interview.

I love how when an "expert" speaks out and says these objects are indeed UFOs ...... he's suddenly not an expert anymore.... just some guy with an opinion.

Anyone who watched the entire clip can clearly see they are not bugs. One of the clips shows what appears to be a metallic object.

We can also see birds in one of the frames as well... and they CLEARLY look like birds.

The "bugs" would have to be somewhat close to the lens for the camera to even pick them up.... and just like we clearly saw birds in one frame ..... if the bugs were close.... we would be able to see distinct details of flying insects.

Objects are still unidentified.

Experts still have the opinion that the objects are NOT, birds, bugs, or debris.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by wonderboy2402

Experts still have the opinion that the objects are NOT, birds, bugs, or debris.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

He never said not bugs. He wasn't even considering bugs close in the frame as he's not an entomologist or a photo analysis expert. He's some guy who used to fly. Whoopie.

There are plenty of beetles/bugs that have metallic-looking (or in this case, probably simply reflective) parts.
edit on 11/14/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join