More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm I the only one who thinks this just looks like a thrown object? I mean, you can see it's an irregular shape and it's spinning around on a seemingly random and changing axis.

It looks like a thrown pebble or something, small and close to the camera. The object always seems to enter from one side of the shot then exit the other side. The occasions where it moves up and down, it just looks like gravity to me..
edit on 11-11-2012 by Studiosamurai because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I see BUGS flying about and this gets 187 flags
this Fox News is full of it they know very well what it is..and then the newscaster goes on to say 'its not bugs' without explaining why they dont think its bugs ? They are taking the p*ss if you ask me
edit on 11-11-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying it's bugs
but it's bugs

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
it's a flying monkey

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by InhaleExhale

They don't have the original footage. They were not there. The images are very blurry. They do not have super dooper magic eyes. They are not psychic. They may have a very good theory of what they think it may be, but they do not KNOW.

You must be psychic as you seem pretty sure of what "they" do and dont have/know.

How can you be so sure of yourself?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Mate, you're straying dangerously close to trolling.

Well if contributing with my opinion and asking questions of others is trolling in your eyes then my name is Shrek, hold on Shrek was an Ogre, OK I'm just InhaleExhale the troll but only in your eyes, actually probably in a few others too, its a pity I get perceived that way

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think we can rule out bugs. The guy that made the video said this is happening everyday. The tv station made a video and found the same thing. I think they would know a bug in their videos from experience. Some of you peope must live in bug town lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

I think we can rule out bugs. The guy that made the video said this is happening everyday.

So you think it unrealistic to expect insects to be flying around the same place(a hill surrounded by trees) on a daily basis ? , isn't that what they do ?

The tv station made a video and found the same thing.

Watch the video again .. they aren't the same thing .

Some of you peope must live in bug town lol.

Hmmm bug town , very amusing .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
So you think it unrealistic to expect insects to be flying around the same place(a hill surrounded by trees) on a daily basis ? , isn't that what they do ?

Not unrealistic, but it just seems unlikely in this case. Since this is happening so often, I would expect the guy to notice it by now. Also if it's so prevalent, it should be happening to everyone else too, insects are everywhere. And lastly, it really doesn't look like a bug to me.

My guess is some type of secret government craft, maybe someone's hobby craft model.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can't help but draw a connection with this story about a surge of executives flying into Denver.

youtu.be...

The obvious conclusion is that something is about to go down and the elites are bunkering down and/or leaving.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I too am going with insects, and a lovely bird (in fetching boots and black dress) There is nothing in this package that hasn't been seen before in the etymological department. The only difference is the inclusion of flashy, distracting news visuals.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow..shakes head at all the people arguing back and forth trying to prove their points - why do people feel the need to get so personal and snippy?

Why can't people just say, hey. Neat find. I don't know what it is either. Hope someone one day catches a better video of it to prove what it actually is.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

With the greatest respect, the reason I won't say "neat find" is because it isn't. It's just the same ol' same ol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This f------ government knows it will change this society, if they ever told the truth about extraterrestrial visitation. So called men like George Bush Sr. know the truth, but their allegiance to secret societies, and his CIA involvement refuses to divulge this information to the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ok, i'm convinced these are extraterrestrial. 2 reasons, 1. it has the speed i usually look for and 2. the story has been swept under the rug.

the only thing that concerns me and keeps me stuck at about 99% believability is the part of the video where the craft is flipping and tumbling around and at the speed it's going extraterrestrial or not it's definitely un-manned/et because no being could survive that. so 1% of me is leaning towards u.s. military drone.

still tho i can't see us having the ability to achieve that speed and have it be able to actually be useful for anything unless they're just testing.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrtallent
I can't help but draw a connection with this story about a surge of executives flying into Denver.

youtu.be...

The obvious conclusion is that something is about to go down and the elites are bunkering down and/or leaving.

Interesting find.
Any more info on it ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

And you've proven my point.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No i am not psychic I just actually read the thread.
second line

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If you are so sure it is bugs, prove it go outside set up a camera and get footage of bugs post it here and we will all have a look. It is very easy to always argue a negative. How about you back it up if your so sure?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join