It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by wmd_2008

What bugs are those and where are they indigenous to?

Here you can see the open carapace of the beetle.

And this is the likely candidate - metallic Japanese beetle in Denver. The beetle is active on warm sunny days around June/July/August which is when it appears much of the video was shot thought the full date stamp is cropped.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

And this is the likely candidate - metallic Japanese beetle in Denver. The beetle is active on warm sunny days around June/July/August which is when it appears much of the video was shot thought the full date stamp is cropped.

I really dont see the resemblance. :

In my point of view those looks nothing alike.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

The objects are CLEARLY far away, so beatles would be too small to be visible on camera.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

I really dont see the resemblance. :

In my point of view those looks nothing alike.

You are trying to compare a clear close-up photo with an out-of-focus still frame from a poor quality video that has had the colour altered - of course they won't match!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
reply to post by torsion

The objects are CLEARLY far away, so beatles would be too small to be visible on camera.
2nd line.

On what do you base this supposition?

I love the way the anti-bug crowd's logic works in this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Well, then I guess it would be just as difficult for you to match them with the video you posted, because they are out of focus. Am I right?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by micpsi
reply to post by torsion

2nd line.

On what do you base this supposition?

I love the way the anti-bug crowd's logic works in this thread.

And you love the way the pro-bug logic works, that the TV station CLEARLY just wont say it just was bugs be caused the wanted to make a story?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

Well, then I guess it would be just as difficult for you to match them with the video you posted, because they are out of focus. Am I right?

Of course it's impossible to positively identify the exact beetle species due to the poor quality of the video. This is why I said the Japanese beetle is the "likely candidate."
The object looks like a beetle, moves like a beetle, is active in an area where the beetles are found and is active at a time when the beetles are active... case closed for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

Of course it's impossible to positively identify the exact beetle species due to the poor quality of the video. This is why I said the Japanese beetle is the "likely candidate."
The object looks like a beetle, moves like a beetle, is active in an area where the beetles are found and is active at a time when the beetles are active... case closed for me.

So I guess you are just going with that the camera man did not notice big bugs flying around him then?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Of course it's just insects for crying out loud.

I know some of you are absolutely desperate to believe in UFOs and little green men, but honestly, what would be the point of flying around 1 particular (and rather uninteresting) city at the same time every day.

If they've come here from the far flung reaches of the universe and can travel faster than the speed of sound with no sonic boom, then they don't need "thrusters".

It's as plain as the nose on your face, but sadly people just see what they want to see.

We laugh at the people from our past (or people in other parts of the world today) for believing in witchcraft and the like, and here we have a forum where a large chunk of the people believe in horoscopes, astrology, demons, spirit dimensions, and all of the rest, and it's clear to see from the lack of objectivity, or rather where the will to believe in something over-rides the obvious facts, that today we are not hundreds of years more advanced than the witchhunters of the past, but are actually a mere fraction of a millimeter away from them.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Turtle mountain even steven on the reporting factor.

Seen a lightship outside denver and it was either USAF or Alien.

English enough can you dig what i am saying or were you and your ancestors so first that you wanna hack up other peoples experiences to make your own superior indications or truth in reality.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

I know some of you are absolutely desperate to believe in UFOs and little green men, but honestly, what would be the point of flying around 1 particular (and rather uninteresting) city at the same time every day.

If they've come here from the far flung reaches of the universe and can travel faster than the speed of sound with no sonic boom, then they don't need "thrusters".

It's as plain as the nose on your face, but sadly people just see what they want to see.

We laugh at the people from our past (or people in other parts of the world today) for believing in witchcraft and the like, and here we have a forum where a large chunk of the people believe in horoscopes, astrology, demons, spirit dimensions, and all of the rest, and it's clear to see from the lack of objectivity, or rather where the will to believe in something over-rides the obvious facts, that today we are not hundreds of years more advanced than the witchhunters of the past, but are actually a mere fraction of a millimeter away from them.

Funny you mention we laugh at spirit dimension. Since more scientist in the Quantum field actually are beginning to accept that we have a energy or soul if you will. And also there are more physicist whom are open to the possibility of multiple universes.

It is a fact that there are multiple frequency’s that we cant see with our eyes.

Maybe you should try to be more open-minded.
edit on 11-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Okay, time to pull out one more weirdness from my past experiences. Happened in Boulder, CO as a matter of fact, about 20 years ago. I was with a friend going down some stairs into a courtyard - we were the only ones there.

I saw a strange "rope of light" that was purple and green streak, about a couple of feet long, that came down through the courtyard about 10 feet away from us, max. It went into the ground and disappeared, leaving no mark. It happened so incredibly fast I thought my eyes had just played a trick on me.

Then my friend says "Did you see that?" I said "You mean the purple and green light thing?"
She said "yes." I said, "uh - huh." We were so shocked we didn't say another word about it ever, maybe other than to shrug our shoulders over what it could have been. I still don't know.

Why am I sharing this? I guess to say that things may not work the way our Newtonian sensibility suggests, and that there are very weird phenomena that go into the ground - why not come out of it? I guess I hold open that possibility. They were adamant that it was not a bug. I honestly don't know. But I'm willing to consider both the mundane and the extraordinary.

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Funny you mention we laugh at spirit dimension. Since more scientist in the Quantum field actually are beginning to accept that we have a energy or soul if you will. And also there are more physicist whom are open to the possibility of multiple universes.

It is a fact that there are multiple frequency’s that we cant see with our eyes.

Maybe you should try to be more open-minded.
edit on 11-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

I am an electronics engineer and have more comprehension, clearly, than you of what frequencies means.

The comment that there are "multiple frequencies" that we can't see with our eyes is so laughable that if you only knew how uneducated you were you'd laugh too.

As for "more scientists in the quantum field accepting we have an energy or soul" - what utter tripe - who are they and what exactly have they said exactly because:

1) No quantum scientist of any repute has ever said that;
2) At best this is a case of an uneducated person deliberately misinterpreting a scientific persons comments;
3) Quantum mechanics is only a theory, not a fact;

Multiple universes have NOTHING to do with the nonsensical gibberish that is "spirit dimensions" - you are unwittingly to you proving my point - you personally are less than 1mm away from burning someone at the stake for witchcraft.

NEXT
edit on 11-11-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Claiming this as a 'bug' is ridiculous. Why are they seeing the same bug again? Like, someone sees a bug, reports it as a UFO, then someone else comes, sees a bettle again and also - yes it's a UFO!

Lol - even someone who can't distinguish and identify many things, I've never seen someone mistaking an insect for a UFO, I call that BS

Either is some hoax or maybe is real but bug!? I would say bird is more correct though they claim it's not a bird.. but bug..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

That's actually kinda weird. I've only had like a couple ufo sightings in my life and I seen something like that. It was a small sphereical object, metalic and shiny almost, it wasn't very big, and it was hovering about 200 meters or so off the ground. That day was extremely windy so I know it wasn't anything like a weather ballon. It defied all explaination as to what it could be. Like it just stayed dead still. After watching it for a good while I had to get to work so I took off. That object reminded me off that sighting but mine was stationary. weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Claiming this as a 'bug' is ridiculous. Why are they seeing the same bug again? Like, someone sees a bug, reports it as a UFO, then someone else comes, sees a bettle again and also - yes it's a UFO!

Lol - even someone who can't distinguish and identify many things, I've never seen someone mistaking an insect for a UFO, I call that BS

Either is some hoax or maybe is real but bug!? I would say bird is more correct though they claim it's not a bird.. but bug..

It cannot be seen with the naked eye, only by camera.

The camera has 1 viewpoint and a limited scope.

The object "appears" to be moving at great velocity across the screen.

So it's either a genuine UFO that no one else has noticed, including ATC, etc, or a small object like an insect traversing a small frame and only being visible in slo-mo.

So, all you need to do is put the 1 camera where the original was, put another camera across the valley looking at camera 1, and if both record the same thing moving in reverse, then it's a UFO - if not it's a beetle.

They haven't done this simple parity check, or maybe they have and haven't bothered to tell you since then they'd have no TV story.

Clearly the reason no one but the cameraman can see it is that it's localised to him, and is something small close to the camera, rather than an aerial stunt team from the planet Drongo doing super fast moves over the city where no one but the hill-billy with the camera has noticed.

Are you a Drongo?

I think you almost certainly are.

Goodbye, see you in the spirit dimensions frequency vibrations that match the wibbly wobbly jellyfied excuse for your brain.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Are you sure they aren't just flies in front of the camera?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I've never seen someone mistaking an insect for a UFO, I call that BS

Here are some 'high-profile' examples off the top of my head-

Steven Greer - Mothra

Jose Escamilla - Rods

James Gilliland - various

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by ilikestarz

Excellent thread OP! Thanks for sharing!

The anonymous man's videos clearly have UFOs in them.

NOT birds, balloons, or bugs, as stated by the aviation expert in the news clip and also by anyone with 20/20 vision and common sense.

I see that Gortex and a few other posters have gone to the simple dummy conclusion of "bugs."

Did you guys not listen to the entire store?? This guy is seeing them on a weekly basis for the past little while. Obviously the news story was a condensed version of a huge story that appears to have a lot more evidence.

Cmon guys..... don't let that tiny part of your brain that is in denial, take over. You know these are UFOs (whether it's BlackOps or ET).

And to boot this is in Denver!

Denver = UFO Hotspot

What expertise does an aviation expert have in identifying birds and bugs from video footage?

He only stated it wasn't any plane he knows of or any birds, I don't think he ruled out bugs

Why get a aviation expert to analyze film?

I watched and listened to the whole story, did you see the shot of where he is shooting this from?

The tripod in the dirt on the hill he is filming this from. Loose dirt tends to attract may insects.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join