It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by Chadwickus

If a bug that big was flying around my face or anywhere near me, I would definitely see it!

They didn't see bugs because bugs don't make a good news story.

It's funny how untrusting people are of the media here until they imply something truly far fetched like alien craft, then suddenly Fox is trustworthy.

So let me get this straight, you think they trumped up some bugs to make a good ufo story? You guys are out of your freaking minds! The news media has had a virtual blackout on ufo story's for decades, when they do cover a story they are usually laughing and playing the x-files music in the background. I can't believe what some of the supposed smartest guys in ATS are saying here.....bugs.....you guys are killing me, watch the video again, then watch it again. If you can't see the metallic nature of the object, or the tumbling of the object, or lend credibility to professional cameramen, or a professional aviation analyst then that shows your own "cognitive dissonance".

Instead you lot want to talk about how hairy the guy's arms are, or where the ufo could have possibly gone since it was going down into a neighborhood, or try to discredit the aviation analyst. I really was hoping to see more intelligent discussions regarding the ufo subject when I joined ATS. If the thought of a real life ufo whether domestic or alien is off the table, then why participate in these threads, it seems like that would be a complete waste of time to argue with a bunch of people wearing tin foil hats.

/Rant

Edit to add: thanks to flysolo's gif, i'm sure that said smartest guy's on ATS will recede back into the shadows seeing that their smoke and mirror argument is evaporating rather quickly!
edit on 10-11-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe some backyard inventor came up with a model powered by an anti-gravity device. To my mind it looks like it's operating without any apparent inertia, which if it is at any distance from the camera cannot make it a conventional device. It does not look like a bug but ( other than the fore mentioned ) that's what it behaves like.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScalarWave
Maybe some backyard inventor came up with a model powered by an anti-gravity device. To my mind it looks like it's operating without any apparent inertia, which if it is at any distance from the camera cannot make it a conventional device. It does not look like a bug but ( other than the fore mentioned ) that's what it behaves like.

I am sure an anti gravity device would require more power than a battery pack or gasoline .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

i'm sure that said smartest guy's on ATS will recede back into the shadows seeing that their smoke and mirror argument is evaporating rather quickly!

Either that or there's just nothing more to add , some people see one thing and others see another thing ... its just the way it is

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Im a bit confused why this thread has so many stars and flags. I mean this doesnt looking like its any kind of visiting alien craft. At best its an RC or a bug and at worst maybe a bit of debris. Are people flagging this just because a news team managed to capture it as well?

Maybe some of you people who flagged this thread can explain

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well the probability that this could be drones , are most likely untrue but we have to consider that the technology is far behead of us and that as I can recall, that Denver Airport has a deeply underground facility right? So if the miles long tunnels that are beneath the surface of Denver airport I can Imagine that something is going on right there.. What does it hold down there?

Maybe there are exit tubes in the vicinity that shoots those drones out for reconnaissance or just testing them from the deep?

Another thing that questions me who's the OP that posts this thread and not even participate nor debate his findings? That may be most of importance ?
edit on 10-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Probably because one of the biggest arguments against ufo's is that there is never anyone else that can capture the same object. So someone gets that corroborating evidence, from a news outlet with professional camera equipment, along with a professional analyst that can't identify the object. I think that is valuable evidence, apparently others don't.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Strange... I can also explain pretty much all before I jump to the conclusion it is some unknown aircraft or a UFO and to me this looks no different from any other video of object passing too fast - with such a black dot, ever considered a bird? An insect - they do fly fast.

And we have to be open for all possibilities including the Fox News to have created the video and added effects to support the first one. If Fox news is not known to be any credible

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

i'm sure that said smartest guy's on ATS will recede back into the shadows seeing that their smoke and mirror argument is evaporating rather quickly!

Either that or there's just nothing more to add , some people see one thing and others see another thing ... its just the way it is

You of all people should know that there is value in what took place with this news piece, it's the type of confirmed evidence you guys are alway's clamoring for. The funny thing is when it does finally happen you are making comments like "how did this thread make it to 13 pages". I really am trying to understand your circular logic!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

It's mechanical. Little itty bitty robot bugs flying around the camera is what I'm fairly confident it is not.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Perhaps you missed it.
What do you see here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You of all people should know that there is value in what took place with this news piece, it's the type of confirmed evidence you guys are alway's clamoring for.

This is evidence of nothing other than the desire for some to delude themselves into believing that this footage presented by Mr anonymous and backed up by a Fox news affiliate is anything other than natural made unnatural by video .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You of all people should know that there is value in what took place with this news piece, it's the type of confirmed evidence you guys are alway's clamoring for.

This is evidence of nothing other than the desire for some to delude themselves into believing that this footage presented by Mr anonymous and backed up by a Fox news affiliate is anything other than natural made unnatural by video .

Erm so let me get this straight ? You are saying that a professional camera man (making a living out of precisely that , operating a camera...) has filmed bugs and does not recognize that those are bugs even thou he has operated a camera for countless hours filming who knows how many different scenarios during his work time ?

Of course my question is only valid if FOX did not do the whole material on purpose to make a story so to say , but I assume that this is not the case since it would be a big credibility hit if it came out ... If that is the case well then this should go to the HOAX bin , but if it is not the case then ...
?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Apparently 171 other ATS posters disagree with you, but keep on keeping on. Btw why don't you address flysolo's gif, he's asked you nicely two different times?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2012 by Logicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Apparently 171 other ATS posters disagree with you, but keep on keeping on. Btw why don't you address flysolo's gif, he's asked you nicely two different times?

of course.. The sheeple on this site believe a lot, prove little.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Logicalist

Then maybe you would like to take a shot explaining my .gifs? I've put forth my armchair evidence, now put forth yours.

Cognitive dissonance.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Well that all depends on your general knowledge or how hard you look

www.pestcontrolcanada.com...

theblogismine.theblogismineltd.netdna-cdn.com...

Thousands of more if you look!

I don't think the highly reflective one is a bug but the dark one yes!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am a very long time lurker but never signed up.
I did today to respond to this.
I honestly do not think its bugs, but it is not an E.T. either.
I would bet in some type small RC craft.
I have a smaller 3D helicopter that can do some amazing things, mine was cheap. I have saw some of expensive ones that put mine to shame. They will fly inverted, turn on a dime, drop like a rock, ect...
They can be customized to look like lots of things also.
There is also the Quad Copter. I have an AD Drone and made some shells for it to look like spaceships from a distance. It is not fast but people have some home built ones based on the same principle that are amazing fast. some have on-board computers using an OS based on Linux along with cameras to take in ground speed ultrasonic sensors for altitude, GPS recievers to keep them in a set boundry, and gyroscopes to stablize them.

I have made a few fake UFO's for competitions to see if experts can be fooled, one of mine gained national and international attention as being real until I was interviewed on Coast to Coast am telling what it was.
Google my user name here along with UFO Laser Spaceship the 1st link will take you to my creation
or add youtube dotcom to the begining of the following string watch?v=Qb2a2qzcuJE

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Is the direction your going to explain the reflection?

What bugs are those and where are they indigenous to?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join