It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

That could be the only good explanation to this video,but it has no wings . And if you can make these robotic critters and antigravity is on experimental phase you create disc like drones aerodynamic and no parts can break off!
edit on 10-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

i would think that if it were bug drones.. then it would have to be much closer to the camera that it appears because otherwise how do you see a microscopic insect flying from miles away like an object? I have no idea nor any theories as to what it is... because they whole thing makes little sense in the known world..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by VeniVidi

That could be the only good explanation to this video,but it has no wings . And if you can make these robotic critters and antigravity is on experimental phase you create disc like drones aerodynamic and no parts can break off!
edit on 10-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Hold on. It's too easy to get sidetracked in these threads with all the different ideas. A lot of round hole square pounding. It would make no sense for "drone" bugs in this situation. One camp says mechanical while the other camp says insect. Making a hybrid of the two is illogical.
edit on 10-11-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i know if it was me shooting that vid, i would go and look for the spot it landed, or at least get it on cam closer
seems to me he/she lives close enough

so i call this one hoax/bugs or whatever
edit on 10-11-2012 by pheniks because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theiceone
reply to post by SaturnFX

We are all geth. ;p

I know the feeling. But lets assume that the thing in the footage is a bug. It appears for several hours during the various footage (at least this is what the report say). If that's the case should't we see a lot more bugs? Not the lone wolf flying like a drunk teenager mosquito?

I mean, I really want to believe this is really something unusual and so far it's looking good, but I do share this annoying habit of trying to mental disprove everything to myself. But I don't know, I have little to none knowledge of bug's behavior. I just find it weird to be always only one flying.

Said it happens at specific times of the day..not everyday, but enough to make it a pattern.
Perhaps the camera angle and suns position has something to do with this..perfect conditions to capture insects..a mix of light and shadow. Don't know, totally making things up on the fly here as I am not a photographer, just saying that if its only at certain times of the day, you then have to consider conditions for those times of the day.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
i know if it was me shooting that vid, i would go and look for the spot it landed, or at least get it on cam closer
seems to me he/she lives close enough

so i call this one hoax/bugs or whatever
edit on 10-11-2012 by pheniks because: typo

said you can't see it with the naked eye...only when rewinding the footage and slowing it down.

bzzzzzt

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought about bugs, but there's other indications.

The tumbling part -- bugs don't 'tumble'. I have seen birds do aerobatics, usually to catch insects or other birds.

The best screen-grabs seem to show a cylinder with circular markings wrapped around it; I don't see evidence of any wings. There DOES appear to be rocket-like or pressurized gas blasts propelling it. If it was weighted properly, the nozzles would end up facing generally down, so after tumbling, the model would 'right' itself and the enthusiast would be able keep it up in the air as long as there was enough fuel/gas.

My take on it is that it's a light-weight (styro or balsa) shell with 2 or more nozzles, radio controlled. Styro would be good because when it falls it wouldn't get damaged, aside from a few scuffs.

edit on 10-11-2012 by gguyx because: incomplete

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok so there might be something unidentifiable in the film we have seen. But is it a visiting alien craft?

Highly doubtful...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
reply to post by mc4denmark

I'm in Denver and I will be [looking up]. I'll keep my camera on me and try to look towards that area of town between noon and 1pm throughout the week. I'm on the opposite side of where the original guy took the footage so we'll see if I can find anything. Of course I'll post here first if I do.
edit on 10-11-2012 by RoyBatty because: (no reason given)

I hope you can get some footage up for us

I myself do not think it is a bug. Will be checking on the thread

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting video.

Lol, I love how many arm-chair UFO experts there are on ATS
I flagged this thread just to add to the indignancy and flabbergastation evident among the die-hard skeptics that people are daring to have a different *opinion* than they

edit on 11/10/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That burst of fire, thruster part alerts me strongly to this being a Black Op trial of a new craft. UFO's do not use thrusters unless they're ours. Also Colorado is home of black operations, big time!
edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What is some one throwing white/grey pebble stones and his mate, the cameraman, touches his camera a little so the stone is making crazy saltos...no? Hope not, rather like it to be ET!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

No RC Plane can travel so fast you have to slow film down to see it ! That's preposterous.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is the same with you Phage I guess when your mind can't grasp the situation being presented your mind grabs at straws for any kind of reasoning like the aviation expert . I know it hard for some people to think there are being coming here sorry Phage we are not the center of the universe I really don't think we are the only intelligent life out there . I really don't think people like you are ready for the truth . Even when the evidence and facts are right there in front of you . Sad

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It came out of the clouds lol wow watch the video or does your subconscious filters out certain things as it seems to do with many people on here .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As for r/c toys they do not move that fast as what is displayed here . maybe if it was 2 feet from the camera it might look to be going that fast .

It looks to be metallic on the zoomed shots .

Maybe the governments are right the majority of people are just simply not ready for the idea we are not alone in the universe ..
edit on 10/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by Phage

Even when the evidence and facts are right there in front of you . Sad

But in this case, the only evidence are low quality, blurred objects moving erraticly and at high speed. Until we get more information, it could be one of a number of things.

Lets get a clearer video and more information eh.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by Phage

Even when the evidence and facts are right there in front of you . Sad

But in this case, the only evidence are low quality, blurred objects moving erraticly and at high speed. Until we get more information, it could be one of a number of things.

Lets get a clearer video and more information eh.

I am sure the camera were very high resolution from fox I highly doubt they were using the k mart brand . How much more information is required . I mean were have wal mart workers on ats who are trying to debunk an aviation expert .. seriously this is kinda sad

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

I was thinking about "Rods" too.

I remember seeing them on "Sightings" with Time White (or a similar show anyway) years ago and being intrigued, thinking a new, hidden species had been caught... blah blah.

But yeah, obviously debunked.

I think this will turn out to be something similar.

We always get our hopes up and always have them dashed.

People telling others to "open their minds" "Aliens always visit" and "there is tons of evidence"

No... really.

There are so few decent cases and next to Zero good footage out there of any "alien" craft, that it's just ridiculous.

I absolutely believe in Alien life and am 100% sure there is life in the universe and even in our own solar system.
But we have not found it, not filmed it nor encountered it properly.... yet.

edit on 10/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In the time 1:34 and 1:35 you can clearly see a bug it looks like a bug flying by the lens of the camera and you can also see the ufo

ETA I realized I was watching it on this youtube link

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join