It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by wmd_2008

What rules of optics? What will an analysis of the video itself prove? Cgi or not cgi? You're not going to ascertain distance, size from it. Other than trying to determine if it's fake or not, you won't get anything else out of it.

Rules of optics well a video camera lens / camera lens are similar and the cameras work basically the same a video/film is a quick succession of still images so shutter speed/aperture/iso film speed rating and also depth of field are all like a normal camera.

This was shot with a small Sony Digital Video camera so if you really want a lecture on sensor size/ depth of field/hyper focal distance/iso rating etc etc I can call on my 30+ years as an amatuer photographer starting out when everything was manual and I developed film in a darkroom up to my modern digital 16mp APS-C Sensor Sony SLT Digital camera.

You see you can work out info from pictures/video if you have an idea of the camera model etc.

With any picture on here that is supposed to show ufo it's good to know

location/direction facing/time/date/camera/lens focal length/shutter speed.

Here is a thread that's a prime example of why the info I stated above is useful

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's whats good about modern technology it's harder to make false claims.

Like the guy who made the video and his mile high claim which is obviously BS!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by SilentKoala

Which is still MSM so the point still stands.

This thread isn't the only example of it either.

Sure, but you're too ignorant to understand the difference, so if you want to try and analyze this video, then you're credibility is next to worthless.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why are all the crop circles intricate and complex symmetrical patterns? It's because these patterns are inherent within nature, it's called sacred geometry. The actual creation of the crop circle raises the consciousness of the earth, as well as its people.

So when you see a craft, exposing itself and flying erratically, it's trying to change the mindset of the people. The mindset being: Maybe extra terrestrial life does exist.

Look at all the comments on the Fox site. They all try to explain it as insects, birds, flying leaves... and so sure of themselves that they deny any rationality. This whole thing is about opening up realities, it's about opening your mind, so new realities are plausible in the future. Our human collective belief is very powerful and changes this world.

But in our case, it's more inter-dimensional.
edit on 10-11-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Okay, so I grabbed some of the frames. I would think that if it where a bug it would be somewhat easy to recognise it.

Have anyone heard some more about this event, you would think that a lot of people would be watching the sky in Denver now

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Now if you have a REAL interest in a subject you tend to look at it closely I joined this site because I was told I would see real proof of ufo's and would see pictures and video/film I had not seen before.

Dont get me wrong I am a sceptic BUT I do believe out there somewhere there is life does it visit here I don't think so.

Now when I see pictures/video on here I look for things for me that don't add up now as photography has been a hobby of mine for 30+ yrs, I look for clues /stuff that doesn't add up with what the thread/video/maker/photogrpher claims.

Most people now have either camera phones /digital still/video cameras.
Whats good about the digital age is exif data is stored with the digital image so you can get the camera/focal length/shutter speed/aperture/iso film speed/time date and if the camera has it gps data.

Also if you look at pictures from ufo sites on the net sent in by their members they edit the pictures and the exif data is not kept I wonder why!!!!!

Now look at the video were the location was and the direction the camera was facing the video makers claim of these objects being a mile high are BS.

The aviation expert (he better stick to that) says he cant identify the objects, correct they are to out of focus he claims no aicraft he knows can fly like that at those speeeds WRONG!!! as he has NO idea of the size of the objects or the distance he CAN'T work out a speed it's impossible! LOTS of members on here do that and make outrageous claims for speed and height when to have nothing to judge it against.

As for the video makers claim of a thuster being fired that could just as easily been a reflection of light from the object.

Now how can you claim this is the best ufo video from recent memory and then say this.

Originally posted by spleenika
I personally don't care much whether the video is authentic or not.

Thats a strange comment to make!

You made your 3 comments on your first post, I made three comments about your comments NOTHING else you were the one that got on your high horse about it !

As you may have seen from other posts there is evidence that these are just bugs and just to show you what can happen if you dont have the info about the equipment used have a look here.

This is a picture of a small statue in front of a church

Here shot from a few feet further away using a longer focal length lens to keep the statue approximately the same size in the frame.

Now do you think the church is still the same distance from the statute or did it move closer when the photgrapher was changing lenses.

That's why you need as much info as possible !!!

edit on 10-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
Okay, so I grabbed some of the frames. I would think that if it where a bug it would be somewhat easy to recognise it.

Why would it be easy it's not exactly pin sharp is it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Okay, maybe not easy, but I do think the object would be give away some sort of form that could identify it as a bug, eg. the wings are up or down would probably change the shape of the object.

But yea, I am no expert on the topic, so its just speculations from my point

edit on 10-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: error

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by spleenika

As for the video makers claim of a thuster being fired that could just as easily been a reflection of light from the object.

Thruster?? Alien (Or indigenous) UFOs have thrusters?
I thought they had some esoteric anti-gravity propulsion system? Oh never mind...Carry on....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Okay, maybe not easy, but I do think the object would be give away some sort of form that could identify it as a bug, eg. the wings are up or down would probably change the shape of the object.

Its called Religulous btw

edit on 10-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: Added name of documentary

What detail you would see depends on a lot of factors size of object distance focal length of lens aperture etc.

For example

Object close to camera out of focus

Objects further away out of focus

A good photographer wil decide the shot he wants and set up the camera to suit.

The video in the OP was just someone shooting video.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Its called Religulous btw

edit on 10-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: Added name of documentary

What detail you would see depends on a lot of factors size of object distance focal length of lens aperture etc.

For example

Object close to camera out of focus

Objects further away out of focus

A good photographer wil decide the shot he wants and set up the camera to suit.

The video in the OP was just someone shooting video.

Yes your absolutely right
- I cant really argue with you, you do have more knowledge than me on the subject.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
(You guys get around; Hi my friends., (sub atomic powers), PLUS !

Stan Romanek, Book Title: Messages, Born Fitzsimons Army Hospital,Denver 12/62.
Me ., L.R. , Book, Same as, forthcoming, stronger Born Fitzsimons Army Hospital, Denver 01/57

Copernicus / Me : 512A.D. - not center of universe - 2012 A.D. not center of consciousness

Progress of humans, 500 years, negative; replaced Spiritual (Life/Truth) for Technology (death/lies) as their desired God. God is Dead attitude, continuous military build up, world over, Million`s starving to death in place, other forms of murder, ETC.

Failing to evolve as collective species, on course nuclear war, intervention required prior to.....

edit on 10-11-2012 by ABFriend7 because: Add Denver

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

So apparently this guy has been filming a couple of times a week for MONTHS now?? At the same spot? Has he thought about GETTING CLOSER? He notes the location where the object is (intersection)....has he gone out there at noon at location? I would think that would be the first thing to do to refine your research. Maybe he has but just wasn't noted in the piece for whatever reason.

BTW, people keep saying this is Fox....folks, it's a local Fox affiliate....just local people. It's not FoxNews....very different people.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MachXX

BTW, people keep saying this is Fox....folks, it's a local Fox affiliate....just local people. It's not FoxNews....very different people.

Yes that may indeed be true but what would get them more interest

Man films Bugs he thought they were ufo's

Or man films UFO'S at the same time on different days

If you were a reporter what would you use!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

In the video it shows a smokestack with what looks like a water tower in the background.
When going to the addresses myself on Google Maps, it places the sighting or landing near an area with those landmarks. I cannot find any when I zoom in all around that area? I have spent at least 30 minute looking. There are many interesting businesses and parks in the area but no water tower/district name tower....
Are we sure about what the observer and witness stating sight is 56th and Clay St? What I am speaking of is at 1:05 in 1st video link.

Still searching this one out.....

I apologize if this question has already been brought up or answered

edit on 10-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I found the tower or stack, and it is at the Varsity Contractors Business located on Zuni St and 54th street

edit on 10-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
1: The guy claims he see's a UFO at a certain time each day.

2: Local Denver Fox media sets up a camera, and also captures the object on their film.

3: Aviation expert called in, can not identify.

= Most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory. S & F op, thanks for sharing!
Well said and quite true.Great find OP!This is some amazing evidence!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

WHAT

ARE

THEY

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rambo1112

Insects

The big question is how did this thread get to 13 pages

edit on 10-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rambo1112

OVERLORDS

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I looked the speed of bugs up. They fly around 10(slow) - 20(fast) Km/h.
I used 10,8 Km/h:

thats 10800m in 3600sec
or 3m in 1sec
or 10cm in 1/30sec (slow)
or 4inch in 1/30sec (slow)
or 8inch in 1/30sec (fast)

If the bug is 1 inch long it should travel 4 to 8 times its diameter in 1/30sec.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

They said he filmed from 84th and Federal it's next to that junction facing south, you can see house in the background similar to the ones behind the female reporter.

Link to location taken from plus a nice panorama of the area

www.panoramio.com...

edit on 10-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join