It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

edit on 10-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Wrong post

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PizzaVan

how can the USAF sit back and not be alarmed? it is defence significance.

Because the ones in control of the USAF know what it is. The defense significance does not start here with this case...

Because people are suffering and even dying due to this type of phenomena (directly affected or commit suicide due to it) those in the know should be thrown in jail, not to mention to the effect it has on general science from loss of resources better used else were, social discredit to those attempting to provide any clues etc...

If we then put the reports about interaction with nuclear weapons then it should become every nation's concern, even if the UFOs are terrestrial in nature. We all remember the noise level with the triangle in Belgium (it is an invasion of another nation air space)...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Some needs to find the landing area.

My best guess as to the landing area would be the cameraman's hairy arm. An ideal resting place for a bug.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Cognitive dissonance.

They don't notice any bugs flying nearby because it would clash with the belief that the objects being filmed are not bugs.

Let's break this down shall we...

It is claimed that the objects can't be seen by the naked eye but can be seen by the camera.

Unless your head is right where the camera lens is, you aren't going to see what it sees, agree?
So even if you're standing next to the camera and looking out to the sky and horizon, looking for what the camera sees, you aren't going to because the bugs are right in front of it, mere feet away, one even being millimetres away.

The objects drop below the skyline.

The cameraman claims they're taking off and landing from an area near 56th Avenue and Clay Street, an area full of houses.

Now just stop and think about that for a moment, a lot here haven't bothered to I don't think, or choose not to as it becomes another case of cognitive dissonance.

The argument that they are invisible to the naked eye is in error because it is only the claim of the camera man filming from a distance, several kilometres away in fact. So these objects, which are physically there, are quite sizeable and no one notices them landing and taking off from their backyards?

Even if they are invisible to the naked eye, there would be some sort of interaction with the surrounding areas and as of yet, no one but people filming miles away noticed anything...

The fact that they drop below the tree line proves one thing to me...

They're really close to the camera and are disappearing into the background, much like the Chile air force video from a while back.

Earlier on I mentioned how I believe one bug was only millimetres from the camera, the reason I say this is because twice in the video a clip is shown where a blurry object drops down in front of the camera.

Screen shots:

The timestamps are off for some reason but the first time it shows up is not long after 1:14 and the second shows up after 1:28.

So this is clearly is a bug, one much closer to the camera than the others and proves there were bugs flying around at that time.

Case closed.

edit on 10/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Its the MSM interaction that really is interesting. Disclosure for Christmas anyone? LOL. You know speaking of quality. I would really like to see the HD footage FOX actually shot of it. I mean really, the video we just watched.. Of course everyone is going to think its a bug. BUT IF you get to see some nice raw HD footage direct off the cam. THEN you may change you mind about the bug theory... I think that the fact they (MSM) have much better quality of frames in its original uncompressed/converted format, than what is released to "US"... It could be a elite MSM test to see the reaction of the people to such strange news. And in seeing the reaction from fellow ATS members, it is evident that we are divided on "what" this exactly is. Any other links to footage and info much appreciated. I would bet FOX ain't the only one covering this story now... Any other peeps out of other media networks? I noticed it had a Facebook discussion link too...

~MOTU

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

then these bugs that you claim to see are most likely mechanical ,because that is what they look like to me and believe me I really can depict bugs from something metallic or totaly different in appearance ,as most of us can I assume but there are people that see bugs everywhere . maybe these objects are drones being used by are own government . I've heard that they experimenting with bug like drones with wings at darpa . maybe these are more wireless drones that are being tested. doesnt have to be alien.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
double post
edit on 10-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: double post

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There's a Facebook page for it! Look at this most recent post there

Facebook Link

William Loomis 1) electro-gravitic drive system developed by reverse engineering alien technology.
2) these are majestic 12/cosmic clearance advanced drones with super advanced optics and data streaming abilities linking even to other dimensions
3) some are alien others are man made based on similar tech
4) this is the technology used by the shadow government who has control of this tech.
5) in a densely populated area this could be transporting information deemed to sensitive for RF or Darpanet. although surveillance is normal
6) these electro-magnetic-gravitic drive systems using a zero point energy source interact with another dimension.
7) Realizing and accepting the fact of another dimension(s) is fundamental in comprehending what these inter-dimensional alien beings are and where they are from.
8) the man made tech is developed by deep black/MJ12/COSMIC private military contractors. Government and military denial is then true.
6 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Bugs going out for lunch... ok.

That cameras tripod was as tall as the photographer, both the hairy arm man and the news camera. So they would see the bugs at same level if they are the same size. If a bug that big was flying around my face or anywhere near me, I would definitely see it!

And at full speed, the object IS visible.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Dunno bout the INSECT 'ufo', but the 'anonymous' guy is clearly Robin Williams or Tony Shalhoub

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Again, not bugs going out for lunch, just a cameraman who happens to be filming at lunch. The bugs are there all day.

If that's the best objection people are making here then the case for bugs is damn strong.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

If a bug that big was flying around my face or anywhere near me, I would definitely see it!

They didn't see bugs because bugs don't make a good news story.

It's funny how untrusting people are of the media here until they imply something truly far fetched like alien craft, then suddenly Fox is trustworthy.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wow.....ATS we are really thinking outside of the box on this one. Chinese lanterns, weather balloons, Helium filled condoms I have heard everyone debunk this. I will have to get my news from Faux news for my entertainment.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
sigh can't someone just go and do a bloody video up there already with a pole in the line of the camera a bit of a distance away so we can see if it flies in front of , or behind it and we can determine easily enough then if its an "INSECT CLOSE TO THE LENS" or "SOMETHING WIERD FURTHER AWAY"

would help with figuring out size and speed.

seriously there must be a # load of people on here from Denver. ITS DENVER!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Exactly.

If one does an ATS search for fox news, it isn't a pretty picture.

But as soon as fox comes out and does a story that the greater ATS community likes, they're the pillar of honest reporting...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This isn't Fox News, it's a local Fox affiliate, not the same thing as the Fox News Channel!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Which is still MSM so the point still stands.

This thread isn't the only example of it either.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
And I thought the 6 legs on the one gave the hoax away

Landing gear.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So you're saying that a foxnews cameraman had a cognitive dissonance because he believed in that crap? Try again.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

From the pictures I really dont think this is a bug, but it would be nice if someone could obtain the high quality recordings from FOX, or if someone from Denver could try to replicate the recordings.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join