It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+134 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Yeah, it's Fox news, but the footage is pretty cool. This object seems to be appearing out of nowhere, traveling at tremendous speeds.

The FAA tracks all air traffic in Colorado and across the country. The FAA sent us a statement that says, “We`ve checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity you described…nor have any of our employees observed anything of this nature either visually or on their radar displays.”

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

[url=http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/#ooid=BnNHJyNjoZyz60bsjSbWA6lTx5V_xgsw]>>>>>>>>>>See the Video Here

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
fix your link

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Done.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Can you leave a link ?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No idea what that is but by the looks of the arms on that guy it seems to be prehistoric man showing us how it's done.

Good vid

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It is pretty bizzare. Given the apparently regular nature (timed to noon) I have to wonder about a small RC toy as something to consider. (guy playing at lunch). You don't know how big it is, though if it is any substantial distance away the speed seems too high.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

HAHAH! Yeah.. bro, shave that forest on yer arms...

IMO it could be one of those really hi tech homemade versions of an RC plane.. I've seen LAWNMOWER versions of them flying.. but the SR 71 blackbird had to be the best.. It was REALLY fast too. had to be expensive as hell to make.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
reply to post by jude11

IMO it could be one of those really hi tech homemade versions of an RC plane.. I've seen LAWNMOWER versions of them flying.. but the SR 71 blackbird had to be the best.. It was REALLY fast too. had to be expensive as hell to make.

But those toys are still visible to the naked eye.

This one isn't...

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

This one isn't...

Peace

Well that would depend on the size of the object and at what distance wouldn't it!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Baffles denver

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Looks interesting.

At this point I'm just glad that the media is talking about it without having the moronic X-Files soundtrack in the background or the obligatory "the truthis out there" BS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

This one isn't...

Peace

Yes it is. Even when they said it's not and showed the video, you can still see it. It's very fast is all. Not invisible.

I've seen some very fast hover style rc toys.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Interesting.

Can't rule out the possibility of a drone or some local flying a pretty high-end/spiffy rc. I'm sure that if is an rc, the person flying it will eventually hear about this in the local news/radio and either come forward or laugh his ass off :-)

For the moment....unidentified. Good post.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yeah looks like a bag blowing in the wind .
If it was extraterrestrial they need to get their gyro or guidance system fixed.
If thats how they fly ,the chances of them reaching Earth would be slim, be lucky to get through planet Zoltan's airspace.
On a side note , At least the news lady searching for the truth was an "investigative" reporter as opposed to just a reporter.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Absolutely AMAZING footage, and I have never said that before.

This is really good and puzzling. I also like how the first guy who filmed it said that "The flying objects appear around noon or 1:00 p.m. at least a couple of times a week." - then they tried to film it and confirmed the guys story.

The other perplexing element that the objects are too fast to see with the naked eye (or at least not easy to see, i assume). Which was also confirmed after the TV station then caught the objects and you get a sense how fast they really are.

The movements of the object, outstanding.

Don't get me wrong, I would be able to "explain away" 99,99% of all so called sightings, but this is a tough one!

Can a bag blown by the wind move that fast? Would it be a repeated event which can be "foretold" and then filmed by others? I don't think so.

The movement is something almost as If i am inclined to say it's an insect or something rather close to the camera buzzing in crazy loops etc. - but then on the other hand I'd say that the bug explanation would be rather far fetched.

This is really good footage!
edit on 9-11-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Couldn't watch the video, says I need a username and password

+76 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
1: The guy claims he see's a UFO at a certain time each day.

2: Local Denver Fox media sets up a camera, and also captures the object on their film.

3: Aviation expert called in, can not identify.

= Most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory. S & F op, thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Whats the chances that this is some physics graduate testing out the device hes thinking of quiting his day job to promote?

I mean, Im not being funny, but if this object was military, it would be unlikely to operate, REGULARLY, over the same populated area, at the same time, due to the miltary not wanting thier toys on display. If aliens were landing in residential neighborhoods every day at just after one o'clock, then you would have thought the scuttlebutt would be alive with descriptions and complaints that someones neighbor has too many arms.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Great vid, I also like the way how FOX handled the subject (serious, investigative). I'm wondering if someone could do an estimate of the velocity of the UFO, that would be interesting!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm thinking it's either a man made super-fast "toy" OR it's some sort of terrestrial creature we have yet to identify.

I am thinking it's more along the lines of super-fast toy. Just by it's movements, convenient video capture and landing venue. Just seems a bit staged to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join