It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy and "The People's Bailout"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have to give these people credit. If it works, this could become a beautiful thing. I would love to invest in this kind of charity if it really got going.

People's Bailout

If this is legit, I suppose I can finally say that the Occupy people starting doing something that I see as useful and constructive.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

add that to this,
occupy sandy

they do alot more than you see on msm news

xploder

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

If this is legit, I suppose I can finally say that the Occupy people starting doing something that I see as useful and constructive.

If you look past all the propaganda, there are indeed many innovative people and ideas behind the Occupy Movement. This one is a shining example.

Occupy has been vilified by extremists in the corporate-controlled media as nothing but a bunch of angry, free-loading hippies because they know some of these hippies have figured out the game. They are worried the message will spread so they have done everything they can to discredit it (mainly by cherry-picking out hipster morons in the crowd and exploiting them as convenient soundbite propaganda for the useful morons on the other side of the TV).

But the core of Occupy are NOT looking for handouts from the government, they are simply looking to end the crony corporate hijacking OF our government.

The whole message of the "99%" is that we are the ones with all the power, so we need to start taking it back.

This is a great start. Thanks for posting it

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This idea actually has some merit behind it. Hell, if the Fed in one of the QE buys did the same thing, it would do a lot to help.

top topics

join