It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 301068
this actually works, though there are many who wont believe even when they see it, they will believe it when someone leaves it on for more than an hour.

Funny that, that happens to me as well with mine!

My omega example teaches you how to morph infinity as long as you have an IQ anywhere above 153. My board uses negative inductance and therefore, creates electricity, thus creating something of exact duplicate.

Mine works exactly the same way, except I configured mine to produce invisible pink unicorns as they are much cuter than gold,and have more uses.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think a pink unicorn is worth more than its weight in gold tbh.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by James1982

Fort Knox is also missing its gold. The FED is missing its gold. Here's better questions, where did all of that gold go? Who authorized its removal and why? Why NOT go uptake thousands of tons of gold that has already been collected and processed over the course of a century by humans in exchange for practically nothing (relative to them)?

Us making use of the proverbial philosopher stone is laughable science. It's totally inefficient, using extraordinary amounts of energy to produce just a few atoms of it. Another process, from MSU, requires gold chloride. Find a planet that's composed of gold or gold chloride.

Then again I'm probably just trolling again, don't take it too seriously, young lady.
edit on 10-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

And why would a civilization with pretty much infinite access to energy care how much is used creating Gold? Just like how the fed doesn't care about how much money is spent because they can simply print more, a civilization capable of traveling the stars has obviously got their stuff together and wouldn't have to worry about how much energy was consumed creating Gold.

Additionally, wouldn't you think Aliens with such advanced capabilities would be able to find a more efficient way to create Gold than us Humans? They can travel the stars but still can't manufacture gold anymore efficiently than us?

The idea that an alien species would demand gold from us for SOME reason seems possible, but the idea that they use the gold for some reason and would rely upon US for that need seems totally illogical.

Where did all the gold go? For starters there is zero proof that any massive gold heist has taken place. If it had, there is even less evidence that points off-world for the origin of that heist. I never thought I would have to explain how something as incredibly valuable as Gold could "go missing" when the people protecting it are criminals. Considering these criminals have already stolen more money from the people than all the supposed Gold in Fort Knox is worth, we don't need extraterrestrial evils to explain the state of the world, terrestrial evils are more than enough.
edit on 11-11-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

www.silverdoctors.com

Calls for Germany to repatriate its 1,536 tons of gold reserves held at the NY Fed are intensifying as Der Spiegel reports the Federal Reserve has refused to allow German inspectors to even view the country’s massive gold reserves “in the interest of security and of the control process“.

Der Spiegel reports that nearly half of Germany’s entire gold reserves are still held 5 floors below the NY Fed . Of the 9 compartments supposedly storing German gold, German officials were finally allowed to briefly view a few bars from a single compartment in 2011 .
The Bundesbank of Germany has already pledged to bring back and inspect 150 tons of gold from NY Fed over the next three years .

Un-huh. And I got a bridge for these guys in Brooklyn. Fort Knox is empty and the gold is gone.
Might as well invest in bratwurst.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
How much of German gold came from the confiscation from the jews at concentration camps during ww2?

Since you mentioned it. Ya think Alan Greenspan or Ben Shalom Bernnanke ( both with the right of return) would give Germany spit ? Rest assured if that was the case, Israel already has said gold in question.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
The FED exchanged 99% of their gold holdings shortly after WWII in return for technology, esp development, and other services from the Annunaki (ye, they're real...). Just watch the Gary Mckinnon interviews and wonder how they had the technology and backing for secret, interstellar spaceships already built in 2001. NASA doesn't own them, they just manage it for them.

Battlefield Earth was NOT a documentary....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
They need the Gold so that they can bailout Greece some more, Spain and soon France. I cant believe the Gold is being withheld...obviously there is something happening we are ignorant of...how can that Gold possibly withheld if it belongs to Germany

the states can do almost anything they want can't they? Who's gonna stop them?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There is proof this actually works, I am not allowed to post this as this is not declassified as of yet, therefore I will post what I can, leaving out major details.
Consider this…
2+2=4
2+2i=?
(2+2i)^(2/3)=?
√(2+(2/3i))=?
Continue pattern
^3√(2+(2/3i))=?
Continue pattern
2+2=?
This is definitely illegal to post
Eo=√(1/2)
Scratch that
√(i)
En=Cos(N)
Find Gelvin
N=M(A)
A=9.18
M=74

this should end up taking this post off for good.
line with a circle
(theta)
apply voltage to middle of circle on ends, both ends attach to capacitor, 4 in all
voltage goes down up, then up, down, then both, the sum of the two, the lack their of, (duplication of system) there of, and without.
what happened, you considered what could not be considered if being considered.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As I posted before in another thread, the reasoning for gold's value is no better than the reasoning behind the value of "fiat" currency. It's valuable because people want it, that's all. Gold is a relatively boring metal whose only outstanding properties are conductivity and not being greyish-white. Aluminum was once considered a precious metal because of the limited supply as well, there's no reason to think that gold is inherently any more valuable. It's just that, by pure chance, earth doesn't have much accessible gold. The moment technology advances enough that we can leave earth and mine other bodies in the solar system, gold will become worthless.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 301068

this should end up taking this post off for good. line with a circle (theta) apply voltage to middle of circle on ends, both ends attach to capacitor, 4 in all voltage goes down up, then up, down, then both, the sum of the two, the lack their of, (duplication of system) there of, and without. what happened, you considered what could not be considered if being considered.

it is actually phi

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join