It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
@OP Well ya... LOL

They don't have it. Funny how we realize this and everyone else just assumes it's there.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Id like to know what happened to the gold in the twin Towers basement too, but it aint gonna happen......
The aliens want to make sure we dont have large quantities of gold, as it is used in the making of their zero point energy machines.....Thus the lust......

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
How much of German gold came from the confiscation from the jews at concentration camps during ww2?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The betrayal of trust causes wars.

The betrayal of trust causes worse things than wars.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I wonder is the Germans actually think they will get the gold back.
They might as well right it off as a loss at this point. I bet that gold is long gone. BYE BYE

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ahhhhh, it had to be done... Awesome moment, and precisely what the fed is likely going to do here.

They will find some loophole, or debt they can claim they took the gold "legally."

That or they will stage some crazy event stating the gold went missing. Perhaps it will turn out that Russian freighter transporting "gold Ore" was bringing Germany's gold home, and just " ooops went missing "

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The FED exchanged 99% of their gold holdings shortly after WWII in return for technology, esp development, and other services from the Annunaki (ye, they're real...). Just watch the Gary Mckinnon interviews and wonder how they had the technology and backing for secret, interstellar spaceships already built in 2001. NASA doesn't own them, they just manage it for them.

I probably said too much but it doesn't matter. Nobody here can do anything about the truth anyway. Back to trolling~

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe the Germans had no choice but to put the majority of Gold in USA (or buy up heaps of gold certs whatever). After all, did the USA not have much interest in West Germany during the Cold War? Maybe this persuasion was a way of the US controlling their interests in Western Germany.

But now, many decades later and a unified Germany... who are propping up the European economy... they are asking, Yo Tony, where's the beef?

They've been had.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Americans should know better than pissing off the vastly more ingenuitive, efficient and resilient 'übermensch'.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So the Germans are "demanding" to see their gold and the US is stalling.

Becaaaause... they need time to get a pile of it together big enough to impress them for an "inspection"?

Orrrrr... they need more time to finish drilling the bars and fill them with tungsten rods?

How about they need time to switch out the "fake" bars for real ones before they allow any close inspection?

Is there another possibility? Don't say it doesn't exist, its got to be somewhere.

King Tut had 7 tons of gold in his burial chamber. What does that tell you about corruption in his day?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
I'd love to know what the fed want's with that gold, they are the richest entity on Earth

I am pretty sure the Vatican holds that honor. but the Fed is right up there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
The FED exchanged 99% of their gold holdings shortly after WWII in return for technology, esp development, and other services from the Annunaki (ye, they're real...).

I have a question for you:

Why the heck would aliens need humans to mine gold for them? It's a ridiculous idea with no logical basis. I'm starting to feel like a broken record I've said this so much on ATS but there are several reasons:

First, humans right now with our extremely limited tech are able to produce gold. It's more expensive to make the gold then the gold ends up being worth, but human beings are able to actually manufacture gold. If an alien society has mastered the universe enough to travel the stars they definitely have WAY more energy available than they would need in order to create their own gold in quantities greater than the Earth's entire stock of gold.

Second, these aliens could very easily find asteroids to mine far closer to them than the Earth is, and utilizing this method they (once again) could obtain way way way more gold than the entire Earth has.

Third, if you are going to choose and mine gold from Earth, even though it's far easier and faster to just manufacture it, why would you have humans do the work? We are lazy, require sleep, food, water, we tire out, die, our body parts break, we are a horrible workforce for aliens to use for mining gold, but once again they don't need to mine it, they can manufacture it easily and quickly.

I used this comparison in another thread, but aliens coming to Earth for gold is like us humans traveling to Mars to bring back a few gallons of water. Never mind that we have trillions upon trillions of gallons of water literally laying around the surface of the Earth. The idea of doing such a thin is just as ridiculous as aliens coming to Earth for gold.

You also say that Earth traded this gold for technology. Why are these aliens trading with us? They are way more powerful than us, way more advanced, if they came here from so far away. They wouldn't have to ask anyone on Earth, they could just take whatever they wanted and nobody could stop them.

So care to enlighten us why super advanced aliens wouldn't do the quick and easy thing, and just MANUFACTURE their own gold? The Earth has a finite amount of gold, and with the technology of these aliens they could very very very very very easily manufacture a sphere of gold the size of the planet Earth, and no dealing with pesky humans or mining at all.

I'm a bit bothered that you make your post from an apparent position of authority and superiority yet make claims that fail miserably under the simplest of logical consideration. Do you have any rebuttal for my debunk? It's simple, humans can manufacture gold, which means these aliens can as well, with their power source manufacturing it doesn't present any hardship to them, so it's completely and utterly pointless to obtain Gold from Earth when there are far superior methods available to them.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
The FED exchanged 99% of their gold holdings shortly after WWII in return for technology, esp development, and other services from the Annunaki (ye, they're real...).

I have a question for you:

Why the heck would aliens need humans to mine gold for them? It's a ridiculous idea with no logical basis. I'm starting to feel like a broken record I've said this so much on ATS but there are several reasons:

First, humans right now with our extremely limited tech are able to produce gold. It's more expensive to make the gold then the gold ends up being worth, but human beings are able to actually manufacture gold. If an alien society has mastered the universe enough to travel the stars they definitely have WAY more energy available than they would need in order to create their own gold in quantities greater than the Earth's entire stock of gold.

Second, these aliens could very easily find asteroids to mine far closer to them than the Earth is, and utilizing this method they (once again) could obtain way way way more gold than the entire Earth has.

Third, if you are going to choose and mine gold from Earth, even though it's far easier and faster to just manufacture it, why would you have humans do the work? We are lazy, require sleep, food, water, we tire out, die, our body parts break, we are a horrible workforce for aliens to use for mining gold, but once again they don't need to mine it, they can manufacture it easily and quickly.

I used this comparison in another thread, but aliens coming to Earth for gold is like us humans traveling to Mars to bring back a few gallons of water. Never mind that we have trillions upon trillions of gallons of water literally laying around the surface of the Earth. The idea of doing such a thin is just as ridiculous as aliens coming to Earth for gold.

You also say that Earth traded this gold for technology. Why are these aliens trading with us? They are way more powerful than us, way more advanced, if they came here from so far away. They wouldn't have to ask anyone on Earth, they could just take whatever they wanted and nobody could stop them.

So care to enlighten us why super advanced aliens wouldn't do the quick and easy thing, and just MANUFACTURE their own gold? The Earth has a finite amount of gold, and with the technology of these aliens they could very very very very very easily manufacture a sphere of gold the size of the planet Earth, and no dealing with pesky humans or mining at all.

I'm a bit bothered that you make your post from an apparent position of authority and superiority yet make claims that fail miserably under the simplest of logical consideration. Do you have any rebuttal for my debunk? It's simple, humans can manufacture gold, which means these aliens can as well, with their power source manufacturing it doesn't present any hardship to them, so it's completely and utterly pointless to obtain Gold from Earth when there are far superior methods available to them.

What he said.

Its a lot more prosaic than evil aliens stealing it. They just sold paper representations of gold they didn't have in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well I think a good excuse would be. We have given your gold to the jewish wall street bankers, for killing their 6 million family members in Germany. Any way most of your gold was theirs, until you stole it from them. So we just returned it to its rightful owners.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Well I think a good excuse would be. We have given your gold to the jewish wall street bankers, for killing their 6 million family members in Germany. Any way most of your gold was theirs, until you stole it from them. So we just returned it to its rightful owners.

ie. the Rothschilds.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Germany should Nuke the Fed.
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

If it had nukes of its own, instead of just building nuclear subs for Israel. Lol!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Just a thought , has Germany offered to repatriate Greece's gold stolen by
the Germans in WWII?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There's no gold there. And there's none in FT knock either. I bet it's all been removed and shipped to some offshore tax haven used by elitists. Basically stolen. If it wasn't then what would be the big deal about letting an inspector inspect? You only deny the inspection when you know you can't pass it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A nail in the coffin of the fed I think.Hopefully the beginning of the end once their credibility is destroyed.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OK, so, this is my understanding of the situation. Please, can someone help me understand better?

During the Cold War, the central bank of West Germany, a country under Anglo-American military protection, decided that it was a good idea to store all of its gold in English and American banks. This meant that the German central bank could not verify its own gold stocks but nevertheless printed large sums of Deutschmarks that were, under the Bretton-Woods system, backed by gold.

This means that since the end of the second World War, the value of German currency and the credibility of the German banks were verified by the UK and USA. So Deutschmarks, traditionally a strong and stable currency, were actually a fiat currency and their value was based on the credibility of English and American bankers. If the UK and USA had bad credibility, if their estimates could not be trusted, then the valuation of Germany's gold reserves could likewise not be trusted and the Deutschmark would not have been tied to any actual object of value.

Under such a system it is not hard to imagine that the US and UK could wildly exaggerate the reserves of their German proxy in a collaborative effort to pop up the Deutschmark. It is also not hard to imagine that the German gold, being totally outside of German control and inspected solely by English and American officials, could have been used in massive money laundering schemes and slush funds during the Cold War.

The strength of the Deutschmark and the German banking system is a big part of what led to the adoption of the central European Bank, the Euro currency, and the current bailouts. The German banks have a long history of very high credibility, which has enabled them to loan huge sums to bankrupt European nations, making debt-slaves of them.

Now, these bailouts are so stressful to the German system that they threaten this stronghold of credibility. Now that the Germans want to inspect their alleged gold reserves, they may discover that it is not even there - - that it may not have ever been there. Is it possible that modern German bankers, unaware of the schemes of the Cold War world, are going to accidentally discredit their own institutions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join