German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No prosecutions ever

reply to post by Meekbot2000

The big BANKSTERS steal all they want and never pay the price just like they will never give back the Gold . They have all the money they could ever spend but they are slaves to the Love of Money. The root of all evil. They serve that master and it is not God .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Where's My Money

Sorry, had to do it, lol.
edit on 9-11-2012 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

I'll bet the hurricane flooded the NY vault and sea water dissolved away the gold and something .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I see your Family Guy video and I raise you one Kompressor. They could send this guy from Germany to NYC. I think the Fed would gladly give up whatever gold they have to get rid of him:

F is for Frenchman, I dump them in the sea!
G is for German, we do not watch TV!

Yes, I know I am evil.
edit on 9-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe that can explain why all of Home Depot's gold coloured spray paint is sold out...

Why has it taken this long for the Germans to start looking at their physical assets ? Or was it one of these "shows of good faith" after getting handed back their testicles in a bread basket post-war ?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
While we play with paper money (monopoly), the real valuables go missing.

Exactly correct. The paper we perceive as money is a fiction. It represents value, but has
none of its own.

The real value is in commodities. The ones we need and value, like gold and silver.
The biggest scam in the history of the world is in the trading of the little pieces of paper
as money, while the real money is squirreled away.

The greedy are not going to "give up" the real currency without a struggle...

edit on 9-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

And not just in the computers either...no no no...I'd also do it in the elevators, hallways, bathrooms, ect. I'd have my people call up the employees randomly late at night playing German polka music.

I would drive the Fed insnae with polka music. They would not be able to escape the polka.

Turn the radio on in your car? POLKA! Your cell phone ringtone? Hacked to POLKA! Want to watch TV? Nope, you get POLKA DANCING!

Polka at ever turn! They'd be in tears wanting it to stop, and do anything to make it.

"Sir, the Germans have sent over another 10 pallets of sauerkraut...I think it's gone bad by the smell of it. Where should we put it? Are those vaults still empty downstairs?"
edit on 9-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

I love this , awesome idea LOL, POLKA, POLKA , POLKA

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think we have seen the last of Germany as far as being a "contender" is concerned.

Two times in the past the great nation has fought against the world and did a pretty damn good job doing it. Two times they have been defeated and reduced to a shell of a state only to, in very short time may I add, rebuild their country into one of the best in Europe. History is always repeating itself. I've been watching Germany for awhile and many of their moves in the EU and to me it appears their goal is economic control of Europe. Considering they are one of the few good economies in the EU they are in a good spot.

I'm not saying Hitler is going to rise from the dead and war with the world again. But think about how different the world will be in 50 years. Plenty of time for German citizens to forget their guilt and start wanting more for themselves again. When they get tired of propping up the whole of Europe perhaps they'll collect on their debts much like people are always saying the Chinese will with the USA. First, economic takeover of Europe, then when it's in shambles they could move across the continent gobbling up nations and resources. Wouldn't want a foreign nation that isn't likely to be happy with such acts to be holding your gold would you?

Yeah I sound crazy probably, probably the most "out there" post I've made on ATS. But ask the people of the world shortly following WWI if they thought Germany would rise up and take on the world once again and they would likely have said no.

I'm incredibly interested in History and have studied a lot about the politics of the various factions of the world wars, while Germany definitely was doing evil things I can't honestly say that I'm sure the world is better today because they lose. Every single great empire got that way by doing evil against their fellow men, yet many of us here benefit from this evil. When someone says the world might have been better if Germany won you call them evil and crazy. Yet look at the pure evil that is leading the great nations today. We won, did we? Really?

Germans don't like being harassed by outside entities, nobody does. If you have the power and the will to stop such actions you'll likely take it.

I think 50 years from now many of the things that we talk about here at ATS will be revealed. I don't mean Nibiru and chemtrails. I mean the daily, continuing odd happenings in governments and economies around the world. Just like looking back at the previous world wars it appears like a pretty obvious and linear progression towards the outcome we're all familiar with. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and looking back I think that many of the the things peope here THINK will happen will go in a totally different direction.

Imagine if the US and China both collapse economically, which is entirely possible. They are tied to each other, and they are both building skyscrapers in a tar pit if you catch my drift. It doesn't have to be a doomsday scenario, just both countries doing so bad they don't have the time or money to go meddling with other countries. Then you have Europe sapping the life blood of Germany, without the USA to worry about they might get tired of such things and do what they have tried to do twice before.

Everyone thinks it's China and the USA, or Russia. That there will be some major world war where everyone gets blown up and all hell breaks loose. I find it far more likely that the USA and China will fall economically so hard they are far less relevant to the world, and someone will be left over to pick up the pieces- Germany. Who has proven time and again they are not to be underestimated or forgotten about.

Current powers won't burn out, they'll fade away. Grasping at every branch and leaf with their arthritis ridden hands as they fall towards the ground.

Not trying to convince anyone here and not saying this for sure will happen, it's just one idea I've thought about and when you keep this idea in mind, and watch what's going on the world, it sure seems possible, if not likely, that in 2060+ the kids only idea of the current world superpowers are stories told to them by their parents and grandparents.

If I had to bet on one nation for LONG term survival and success, my vote goes to Germany. Maybe the 3rd time around they'll succeed in a European (and possibly North African) Empire. This game that the world powers have been playing for the last little while can't go on forever. And when it falls I know who I'll put my money on.... it definitely won't be China, the US, or Russia, which are the only countries people right now thing about as far as things like this are concerned.

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000

Originally posted by filosophia
Dear child molester, we would like our child back. What's that? He can't come to the phone right now? But you can show us a few strands of hair? Well I'm sure he's fine, then.

Does Germany not have a safe of their own or are they part of the conspiracy? Why else would you give your gold to another sovereign nation? Morons.

no nation physically brought their gold to the fed and exchanged it. the fed issues certificates of gold and countries buy those certificates. The fed is "backed" by the gold it holds. It has never had the gold it claims to have and now that countries are asking to see it there will be issues. Germany is stupid in teh first place for investing in a physical asset they have never seen but that is their choice.

Thats what you say, But the articles concerning this Clearly state Germany sent them physical gold and now they want it shipped back

In perhaps the biggest story in gold since Hugo Chavez sent shock-waves throughout the gold market in mid 2011 (and propelled gold up $300 to a record $1915), the German Federal Accountability Office has ruled that the Bundesbank must conduct an audit on German Central Bank gold holdings, and in anticipation, has begun the repatriation of German gold from the NY Fed. The Bundesbank will request the NY Fed ship 50 tones of German gold back to the motherland a year for the next 3 years!

It appears de Germans are about to receive a crash course in the lesson He who owns the gold makes the rules (aka possession is 999/1000ths of the law).

Assuming that the NY Fed does decide to comply with the Bundesbank’s request to keep up appearances for the other central banks, we wish the cartel luck in finding 150 tons of TUNGSTEN FREE PHYZZ over the next 3 years as the Bundesbank reportedly will PHYSICALLY VERIFY THE GOLD. So much for the cartel plans to fill repatriation requests with tungsten salted phyzz.
www.silverdoctors.com...

From this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... - Germany Wants Its Gold Back From The Federal Reserve In New York

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am sure the FED seemed a great idea at the time, it did have a few ups so you can see maybe why people bought into it.

But fact is though they are thieving manipulative....people, if you can call them that. After all they most likely got JFK killed for trying to re-introduce a real american currency backed by some real substance

If or when WW3 happens I can be sure the FED will play a massive part, and they hold a lot of resources for a lot of countries which is troubling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I like your thinking and could not agree more Germany is the pheonix that will never be extiguished, I am also a great lover of history and the last 200 years is what I am keen on at this moment.
We as a civilization would not be where we are if it was not for the germans a lot of northern europe is from german background.

At this point in time Germany hold the cards over the mediterranean over the next few years I could see a split happening in Europe, prosperity in the north and basically hell in the south this is being played right now. A perfect opportunity for a powerful northern country maybe under the guise of the UN to come in and show them how to take control someone like Germany.

Power over the last 60 years has been judged by how many nukes were in your arsenal now things have changed, Economic power is key and when it comes to economic control the Germans are damn good and I trust their judgement and senses. I respect their ability to come back regardless 1930's is a great example of this, shame the movement was hijacked man is so capable with a common cause.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I found a good article on Zero Hedge about the shocking history of this. The scam has been going on since the 1960s.

the memo lays out, without any shadow of doubt, that the BOE and the Fed, effectively conspired to feed the Bundesbank due gold bars that were of substantially subpar quality on at least one occasion in the period during the Bretton-Woods semi-gold standard (which ended with Nixon in August 1971).

www.zerohedge.com...

I think it's "chickens coming home to roost time" and I expect this gold mine will turn into a real hellhole before long.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

My thoughts exactly. What else would visitors from another world want if not the rarest of resources we have to offer. Missing gold may have been the price we paid to keep our planet ...ours. or not.
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tiremanken

Interesting thought, what with all the annunnaki gold theories and all that. But I don't find one bit of truth in it and I'll tell you why.

We humans, with our crappy technology can created gold in a lab. It's just cost prohibitive to do so. Cost, for the most part, all boils down to energy costs.

Now it's pretty obvious that if aliens are visiting Earth, they have figured out their energy crisis. Who knows how, maybe zero point energy or some advanced fusion reactors or something, but either way it's obvious these aliens would have a nearly unlimited supply of energy, therefore they could create gold, easily, all by themselves, without the need for Earth or Humans. And that's just using OUR technology. I'd bet Aliens are a bit more advanced at creating elements than humans if they are moving through the stars.

But lets assume for some very odd reason these aliens are not able to just create gold, which they should be able to do easily. There are still easier ways of getting it then making humans slave away for thousands of years pulling tiny tiny tiny bits if it from the ground. Gold is all over the Universe. There is no reason to believe Earth has a greater collection of gold than the aliens could find anywhere else. I've heard people say that a single large asteroid or the right type could provide more Iron, copper, gold, etc etc than humans have ever mined in our entire existence. With the resources of the universe open to you (well, to these aliens) Aliens coming for Earth's gold supply would be like going to mars to bring back a tiny bit of water, when we have much easier ways of getting water (oceans, lakes, rivers, rain, etc etc)

Cool idea but I can't think of any reasoning with a shred of logic that would suggest aliens need us for Gold. Not to mention, if they needed our gold SO bad that they have corrupted the world's governments and done all this stuff just to get gold, I seriously doubt private citizens would be allowed to maintain their gold.
edit on 9-11-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Your argument makes sense. I didn't know gold could be manufactured. I still wonder if a conquering race wouldn't demand of us something we value the most in order to control our actions to carry out their goals.
Where could anyone hide and then expect to use that much gold without getting caught.
Who do you think has it?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tiremanken

The idea that they demand a tribute of gold in order to control us is a good one that I've never heard of before. Makes sense to me. Kind of like in Hunger Games how they had to give up their children to keep them in line.

An economy is the best way to get people to sell themselves into slavery so it would seem possible if some aliens wanted to control Earth's population they would use gold, something that (at the time) could not be manufactured, and that is hard to find on Earth. Who knows, maybe they don't care about Gold at all and only want it because WE valued it.

I'm going to think about this idea more, thanks for bringing it up. Probably the best argument I've heard yet as to why aliens would demand gold from us.

Although, if they don't need the gold, then why are they here in the first place to control us? There's nothing here they can't get elsewhere. But who knows, maybe they are like the Gaould (however you spell it) from Stargate that are just kind of a-holes that like to have control over others. Although at least the gaould were actually using humans for slave labor, to get naquida and not just ruling us for the fun of it.

But really there is no way to know how the minds of aliens would work, perhaps they just like to dominate, it brings them joy. Controlling this planet could be like a kid getting a fish tank. No real reason, you just like to have it around and now and again you mess with the fish or the tank.

If this was the case, I'm curious why the aliens would make a distinction between humans and other Earth species. I'd imagine humans don't appear much different than the animals we consider lower to such an advanced being as an alien.

Perhaps the aliens are the good guys, and they tried to rid Earth of gold because they knew humans would become greedy, evil, backstabbing people because of the gold. Maybe gold somehow affects us mentally, kind of like carrying around the one ring of power from LOTR and they were trying to save us from all this mess we are in now.

Fun to think about for sure!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"You cant inspect the gold, because none of it exists anymore."

Using FED accounting practices, the cost of storing your gold in our vaults over 50 years costs 110%, so actually you own them gold... and NO you cant pay with US dollars, that's only backed with imagination.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ObedientSheeple

Actually I have read where your birth certificate is traded on the stock market . That Fiat money is backed by your butt .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I wonder if there will be a nuclear false flag in NYC to cover the fake golds trail? I could see this happening ..... look at #7 on 911 and the Pentagon paperwork office destroyed....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I should report you redshirt

you had the wrong title

in other news,
Americans visit congress have come to jesus meeting

way to appropriate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join