It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

www.silverdoctors.com

Calls for Germany to repatriate its 1,536 tons of gold reserves held at the NY Fed are intensifying as Der Spiegel reports the Federal Reserve has refused to allow German inspectors to even view the country’s massive gold reserves “in the interest of security and of the control process“.

Der Spiegel reports that nearly half of Germany’s entire gold reserves are still held 5 floors below the NY Fed . Of the 9 compartments supposedly storing German gold, German officials were finally allowed to briefly view a few bars from a single compartment in 2011 .
The Bundesbank of Germany has already pledged to bring back and inspect 150 tons of gold from NY Fed over the next three years .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
NY Fed refusing German inspectors to view their own gold is Disgusting . This kind of stupidity from Fed raises question mark over its Credibility . Time will tell what Germans may do when they don't get their gold back . Fed is already in pressure after repatriation and/or audit requests completed or in progress by Venezuela, Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherland .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is a nobrainer!

The FED is the most morally bankrupt entity on this planet, they stole the gold long ago, and replaced it with, tungsten that is gold coated.

They steal from their own people, surely it is no suprise they would do so to someone else is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The earth's gold has been plundered. Why? Where is it? A recent thread concerned officially stamped bullions that had been hollowed and refilled with ballast. It is no wonder these nations are calling to question the (existence) of their assets.

It is as if the stuff is being taken off the planet.

edit on 9-11-2012 by ecapsretuo because: conspiritorial addendum

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The FED is the most morally bankrupt entity on this planet

Yep . This is such a ruthless corrupt entity which must be brought down to its knee . It respects no human Value , only cares is the Wealth , Power and Dominance .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So they won't allow a country to send in their people to verify their gold is still there.

You would think after hearing that information a country would demand their gold be returned so they can keep an eye on it and have their own policies to govern their property.

No need for a fancy conspiracy when the Fed is basically claiming ownership of property they have no business regulating and storing for safe keeping.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Gold.....what gold???

Oh THAT gold......

Now you see it, now you don't.

-----------------------

"We seem to have misplaced it, but I swear to you, it's still there."

You can trust us.....
We're the United States of America

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Before anyone says this is a non-story, or cant find info on it.......

Forbes

The revelation came as Germany’s budget watchdog demanded an on-site probe of the country’s remaining gold reserves in London, Paris, and New York to verify whether the metal really exists.

The country has 3,396 tons of gold worth €143bn (£116bn), the world’s second-largest holding after the US. Nearly all of it was shifted to vaults abroad during the Cold War in case of a Soviet attack.

Roughly 66pc is held at the New York Federal Reserve, 21pc at the Bank of England, and 8pc at the Bank of France. The German Court of Auditors told legislators in a redacted report that the gold had “never been verified physically” and ordered the Bundesbank to secure access to the storage sites.

It called for repatriation of 150 tons over the next three years to test the quality and weight of the gold bars. It said Frankfurt has no register of numbered gold bars.

What Is The Bundesbank Worried About In The Gold Market?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, if your dumb enough to leave your gold at the US Federal Reserve ( the same fed that is in no way tied to the US government ) then you get what you deserve.

the US fed refusing them to view their own gold is a bit of an eye opener. Id like to see Obama commment on issues like this in the next briefing. But I wont hold my breathe.

In saying that, if this really was the case why isnt the German PM up on stage asking for answers? surely this would be going to the highest levels of government and not being talked about in the media like this if it was?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh snap! I wonder if WW3 is gonna be started by Germany cuz that gold is gone holmes!

Soon as the markets started talking about funny money (tungsten bars) i would have checked. Then again i wouldn't have trusted the fed wih my gold anywqys.

It's a playground rule: If your boy won't let you view the stash, then said stash is gone. I guess they gotta get busy and make more tungsten bars before Germany gets pissy. I wonder if this is going to affect Germany's ability to bail out the bad check writers in the EU?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

If that isn't the exact wording( if they respond at all) I will be floored. I don't think it may be stated better, minus the 10,000 layers intervvention, than you just stated it.

I just starred you, but I feel this is entirely inadequate for the wisdom of your response.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just like the way members of Congress have been prevented from verifying the supposed U.S. gold stocks.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'd love to know what the fed want's with that gold, they are the richest entity on Earth

They print money for the US and charge them interest so I think any country wanting their gold won't get it, maybe in US dollar instead?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Thats the same bunch that wants your guns . You can not stand up to the Banksters without them .That gold belongs to who actually holds it and I doubt it's even in the vault .The thieving bastards have stolen it like the Comex gold of 911 . The NWO is the Banksters creation to enslave the world .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

JFK back in 1960 started issuing silver certificates on the Silver that the US Treasury had . I don't think we had any Gold . The US went bankrupt to the Federal Reserve in 1934 . Funny how we could be bankrupt to an agency that issues our money within 21 years of their operations . How did it become their money ?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So did the fed do their job and replace the german gold with the swastika symbols? That might of been the deal.. It´s called money laundering.

It´s time to pay up...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dear Germany,

Your gold plated tungsten...wait, sorry I mean gold...is all dirty from the Sandy floods and you don't want it messing up your offices, so here's an IOU for it.

Lots of love,

NY Fed

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Seems rumor has it that you can add ecuador to that list.

In other news I was reading a couple weeks back. An article written by the cnbc senior editor.

But I like to imagine that the Fed officials would bring the Germans to the door of the a compartment labeled, say, No. 322, and then pose the question: “Are you absolutely sure you want to see what’s in here?”

edit on 9-11-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Dear child molester, we would like our child back. What's that? He can't come to the phone right now? But you can show us a few strands of hair? Well I'm sure he's fine, then.

Does Germany not have a safe of their own or are they part of the conspiracy? Why else would you give your gold to another sovereign nation? Morons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join