It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Didn’t Win a Single State That Required Voter Photo ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Did the suppression or lack of voter ID laws aid President Obama’s victory over Mitt Romney? Obama did not win a single state that requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that require non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada...

So i guess the question is - Did the lack of voter ID laws in the US contribute to President Obama's victory over Mitt Romney?

Or was President Obama's victory an honest one without any doubt?

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

So i guess the question is - Did the lack of voter ID laws in the US contribute to President Obama's victory over Mitt Romney?

Or was President Obama's victory an honest one without any doubt?

www.wnd.com...

None of the above. Actually no one voted For Obama; They just voted AGAINST Romney!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Deny ignorance much?

He won New Hampshire, Florida, Michigan, Hawaii 4 states that have pushed new voter Photo ID laws. He won Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, Washington which have new Voter ID laws (but not Photo IDs).

Your OP is utterly false. In fact Obama won the battleground states that have gone overboard in voter suppression tactics - Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania.

link   
It doesn't matter. The popular vote doesn't determine the election anyway. It's a "feel-good" measure, letting the citizens vote. If you're talking about the electoral vote, those electoral voters are, so to speak, already vetted and may or may not require photo ID. It's a moot point.

The entire thing's a huge scam in any case. We have no control over who becomes president. We're presented with two candidates hand-picked by the criminal cabal, and it makes no difference which one spends the next 4 years carrying out the destruction of the US and its constitution. Voter ID is just another way to divide us so that we're easier to control....

link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yes, that is certainly a good possibility.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

Despite being shot down from all angles when i said it, i did say that Ron Paul will NOT win the Republican candidate, and i also said that whoever did win the Republican candidate would finish 2nd to Obama. Now people might say i got lucky, and i may have, but my prediction was based on logic, and previous experience, and it worked out exactly how i said it would despite all the names i was called for making such a prediction.

I'm not even a US citizen yet even i could still see how it was going to pan out. Obama's 2nd term was always meant to be because when you give the top banks a bailout, they reward the bailout giver. And by now most people on here should know that the bankers own the Government's of most countries, including the US, so at the end of the day its the bankers that decide who gets their 1st or 2nd term, regadless of which way people may of "voted" !

The purpose of my post is not to boast or brag, its just a reminder of what happens, and if we don't all wake up its what WILL keep happening. And there would be no point in boasting about it, because those on this site that can't wait to tell someone they are wrong are usually a lot slower in using their keyboard to admit they were wrong !

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
It doesn't matter. The popular vote doesn't determine the election anyway. It's a "feel-good" measure, letting the citizens vote. If you're talking about the electoral vote, those electoral voters are, so to speak, already vetted and may or may not require photo ID. It's a moot point.

The entire thing's a huge scam in any case. We have no control over who becomes president. We're presented with two candidates hand-picked by the criminal cabal, and it makes no difference which one spends the next 4 years carrying out the destruction of the US and its constitution. Voter ID is just another way to divide us so that we're easier to control....

Here here!

"popular"... so... American

A new saying has been established; it reads like this:

"A popular vote is a wasted vote." Est. 2012

Thats all. It used to be 'a vote for the third party is a wasted vote.' But not anymore, the new saying is popular

new topics

top topics

join