It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Next Bush' Makes Campaign Filing In Texas - The Manchurian Bush???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Talk about keeping it in the family.
Lets see what FOX news and Bill has to say in the coming 18 months. You only need to watch FOX NEWS to see what the republican elite have in plan!

read my lips, no more BUSH!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not every Bush necessarily has to be a poisonous shrub but past history doesn't bring out any evidence to the contrary, and lessons of the past are soon forgotten. I have been mentioning this young and swarthy Bush for the past few months and now we can see from your post he is being brought out of stealth mode for battle exercises. Keep a watch on this guy's performance. He is equipped for taking on the next generation of politics and that Hispanic blood will be no setback.

I didn't realize his mother's name was Columba. It gave me an eerie chill as I read that. But what's in a name, even when it is Bush?

en.wikipedia.org...

On March 21, 2007 the United States Navy Reserve announced the selection of Bush for training as an intelligence officer. Once commissioned as an Ensign for eight years of reserve service, he was expected to attend direct commission officer training, and then undergo a year of intelligence training, initially assigned to duty near his home. He would go on to serve a tour of duty in the War in Afghanistan and returned to the United States in 2011. Bush was deployed under the United States Special Operations Command.

Hmmm... Special intelligence operations in Afghanistan. Bush business as usual, it sounds like.

edit on 9-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was expecting Jeb, and think the Bush family would put more behind him, but they might consider this George because of the Mexican heritage. Then again.. a THIRD George Bush?

I think the Bush family has a stranglehold on our country and I fully expect a Bush in the next election. I mean how did a son and a grandson of a man that supported Nazi Germany and attempted an actual coupe against the American government become presidents. I mean, Prescott Bush actually planned to overthrow the government using respected military leaders and disenfranchised vets. He was busted for it, but they didn't lock him away or ruin him. They should have because the fact his son and grandson went on to be presidents (especially senior, his connections came very early on) makes me wonder if Prescott didn't succeed in some way.

Anyone and everyone should read about the Business Plot and consider it. Also notice a lot of shady dealings and details of Prescotts life are not included on his wiki page.

The Business Plot

And I hate prisonplanet, but the article is actuall from bbc: Here
edit on 9-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good find Heff,

Moreover it means that he's going to have a shot at capturing a much wider demographic than this cycles POTUS and VP candidates were capable of.

Spot on about the demographics part. He's being primed for a future governorship run and possibly presidential. He will be "the one" the GOPs put up against San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, 38 years old, in a gubernatorial election.

Some More Info:

Bush's mother, Columba Garnica Gallo, is a naturalized citizen of the U.S. originally from Mexico.[2] Bush attended Gulliver Preparatory School in Miami and was a classmate to popular musical artist Enrique Iglesias. Bush earned an undergraduate degree from Rice University in 1998 and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Texas School of Law in 2003.

At the age of 12, Bush spoke before the 1988 Republican National Convention, which nominated his grandfather. He also spoke at the 1992 convention, when H.W. Bush was renominated. He campaigned for his uncle, George W. Bush, during the 2000 and 2004 presidential campaigns. In his speeches he stated support for his uncle's position in favor of comprehensive immigration reform.

Bush criticized Florida Governor Charlie Crist for accepting money from the stimulus package, calling for a return to fiscal conservatism.[8] In January 2010, he endorsed Marco Rubio, Crist's opponent for the United States Senate.[9]

George P Bush and Jeb Bush have more independent streaks in them much like Ronald Reagan.

Yes 41, 43, 45 and 47.

Dems take notice of my post. You have a head start.

-au

George P. Bush From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by Hefficide

Ah, the irony... I've posted a thread that could be seen as a positive opinion about the GOP - and not a single one of the conservatives I debate with showed up to gloat.

A third George Bush in the White House.... 41, 43, 45.... it's got that weird symmetry that history sometimes has. Those patterns that people look back upon and think "Well, duh... They should have seen that coming..."

~Heff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So....do we call this one "P"?

I don't know. Maybe it's me, but wouldn't this be kind of like when Teddy Kennedy ran for president in 1980 and effed his party in the "A" over the idea that it was "his turn" as the only living Kennedy brother left to save the country? I mean, didn't this last Bush ("W") do enough to cement the Bush legacy for the foreseeable future?

Then again, the GOP has never failed to surprise me with how it sees reality, so who's to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

It doesn't matter.

If YOU would support ANOTHER Bush, then I question YOUR sanity.

Period.

I am pretty sure the entire country feels this way. We're not going to have another Bush win for a LONG time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He has the same idiot look that W has. What the hell is with all the Georges in that family anyways? That seems really weird to me.....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well. he sure is goooood lookin

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
He has the same idiot look that W has. What the hell is with all the Georges in that family anyways? That seems really weird to me.....

I think he is handsome.

Well that picture of him aint all that hot, but some pictures are .
edit on 073030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

That large, and growing Hispanic vote that the Republicans covet so dearly but cannot figure out how to land? They might have just nailed it down...

I doubt it,
" Obama for life."

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Look at the eyes though. See what I mean? Idiot stare is the only way I can describe it lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by ripcontrol

forgot one thing...

governor of texas is up in two years I believe.... might be considering running for governor

I will be happy with anyone that isn't Rick Perry! I've had about enough of him. Thank goodness for term limits!

Besides, who knows? George P. might be quite a bit different than the previous Georges. We don't know enough about him to cast any judgements his way yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
You would think the Repubs would at least consider running Chris Christie, since he is the only viable (read, sane) Republican out there who can appeal to moderates, but then again, this is the GOP we're talking about and Manchurian Bush does fit their M.O. Who knows? Maybe it'll be George P. Bush and Jeb Bush on the same ticket...?

Just a heads up, we conservatives are sick of the GOP candidate being a RINO or "moderate". We want the real deal conservative up for choice. And I don't base my vote on someone's name or ethnicity so this new George Bush will have to have some conservative ideals.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another Bush? No, thank you.

What we learned from G.W. Bush is electing someone with a famous name is like drinking New Coke. It looks and sounds familiar, but it's pales to the original.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't think the country is insane enough to vote another Bush in.

Alsod, having multiple people from close family having so much power is never good.

I see it happening in other countries. Corruption from power.

There is a reason why workplaces don't allow close family members to work in the same department.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Felt like someone had just walked over my grave reading that Heff...

Panic attack commencing in 5...4....3....2...1...
Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by okamitengu

Yeah!

When I clicked on the link in the raw feed I fully expected it to say Jeb. But this kid... this is like the Manchurian candidate Bush! George and Prescott both in his name? Half Hispanic? Totally different look than the previous Bush Presidents? Good looking kid I think... dark haired and dark skinned? He's got the Bush legacy, Obama level charisma ( potentially ) - and the Hispanic vote???

This is like being in a bar fight - and winning - and then noticing that the biker gang is headed your way... and they look angry!

Democratic Defcon 5!

~Heff

Never thought I'd say this, but this guy is definitely Antichrist material.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Wow lol...he sounds like a lab-created Neocon superhero! A half-Mexican George Prescott Bush?! Seriously, if we ever vote in another George Bush, we should all punch ourselves in the face - whether we voted for the guy or not. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...you can't...you can't fool me again!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Great, another Bush in office. Just what we need. Like a bullet hole in the head.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Relax .. it's just George P. Bush. He isn't running for any big (national) office.
For 2016 the GOP has Chris Christie and Rubio and even Paul Ryan part II waiting ....
16-20 years from now George P. Bush may be a player .. but not now.
edit on 11/9/2012 by FlyersFan because: added 'national' to be more clear

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join