It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama without his famous teleprompters, cries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
In an unscripted speech at his headquarters, Obama chokes up and wipes tears away from his eyes while addressing his campaigners.

I think this shows the genuine side of this man that is the President of our country. I find the part that he tears up over especially surprising, because he is talking about his belief in the future of the youth around him.

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next ATS'er, but this looks like a human being to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think it was genuine. I think he has been under a great deal of pressure, uncertainty, criticism, and pent up emotions and he just let himself release it all. I'm hoping we see a more humble president.
edit on 8-11-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Could they be crocodile tears? Poverty didn't make him weep, no, it's what the youth will accomplish... mind you, the ones who have been volunteering their time to get him re-elected. Sounds a bit biased to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS
Could they be crocodile tears? Poverty didn't make him weep, no, it's what the youth will accomplish... mind you, the ones who have been volunteering their time to get him re-elected. Sounds a bit biased to me.

Biased? He is never running for election again, what need is there to shed "crocodile tears" in front of them? I can see some bias here, but not in the video.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh Id bet they were sincere tears. I cant stand the guy as president nor some of his actions/policies, but he is what we call a "true believer". He truly believes in what he is saying. Disagree with his form of desired govt or not, the guy believes in what he is doing even if many of us do not.
Obama also isnt a foolish man. He KNOWS what he is doing ( what he believes in that he is doing) and also knows he is about to be absolutely keelhauled a few times here in the next 4 yrs... and might drown or be ripped to shreds by the barnacles
He probably sees some hope himself in his followers.. because he will need them.. know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'd cry too if I were elected president two times.

You know how unlikely that is? Especially him being the first black president.

It would be a rather emotional time in ones life, like something surreal.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I would cry too if I were him.

He has no mandate, half the country hates him, and he's a phony posing as the leader of the most powerful country on earth. (well, that's debatable)

Obama, in his victory speech the other night said "this country has been around for 200 years..."

Um, really?

Didn't the pilgrims land in 1630?

He doesn't know Jack about our history because he didnt grow up here.

He's crying for the betrayal he"s bestowed upon himself.

For the negative campaign,

For agreeing to ruin this beloved country. It's gotta suck.

edit on 8-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Jamestown was a settlement in the Colony of Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas. Established by the Virginia Company of London as "James Fort" on May 14, 1607 (O.S., May 24, 1607 N.S.),[2] it followed several earlier failed attempts, including the Lost Colony of Roanoke. Jamestown served as the capital of the colony for 83 years (from 1616 until 1699).

Source

The fact that we were not a legitimate and recognized nation until 1778 is beside the point though.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

He was talking about the pilgrims in his speech.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

He was talking about the pilgrims in his speech.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well MRuss, 332 Electoral Votes for the President, 203 for Mitt Romney. That is a landslide victory.

He can easily say he has a mandate. He won the popular vote too. The majority of this country believe in this president, and they worked hard to elect him. The right wing spent the election talking about how the left wing just wants hand outs and doesn't want to work. The left wing spent the election actually working, and got their candidate elected.

Hard work, its going to move this country in the right direction, and we are not going to leave the poor and disabled and sick behind.

Also he is not a phony, and that is the actual topic of my post. Arguing about the math of the age of the country is oddly raised by you, for hollow reasons. Thanks Heff for clearing that up.

top topics

join