It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden truth of the Anunnaki!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This reply pretty much goes to everyone. I don't know if everyone here got the message clearly. Even if you didn't it's alright. I'm gonna explain further in this post....

When you dream at night like people like multiverses and parrallels there different. Each one has it's own personality and feel. Because of this each one has a purpose. Each one has a moral to the story. You take from it what you will. In the way that you will because you are you and your reality like the dream has it's own personality.

That said. Is it not safe to say that those who commit murder with out any remorse or empathy for what they've done are in a more distorted reality then us. If we even want to consider it a reality not up to the level of our own. Perhaps this person was meant to sacrifice they're life for the sole purpose of population control.

Am I saying that it's right? Am I making it seem perfectly normal. NO. I'am actually saying that there is always a reason for things to happen whether we want to allow ourselves to see it or not. Things happen and it's for a reason. Not only are things gonna happen on personal level but on a cosmic level.

So if things personally are connected to things cosmically. Does that not mean we can't fully understand god as an infividual.

You say how can there be a god? I say when you go to bed at night and you dream. Did your brain create a world for you to play in? Is this dream world created for you alone? Why else are you the main character in the dream? Even if you can't see yourself like in some dreams You are still the microcosm that created it all as you are now a watcher.

If that is true for you. Now imagine this whole universe or (multiverse) as one big dream. Therefore someone here "fallen" microcosm of the microcosm. Which is what the fallen god means. Someone walking amongst us somewhere has to be the "Grand Architect"

Now wouldn't it make sense that this "Grand Architect" would go to planets that are harboring life and jump start evolution for the greater cause of the universe. Because this dreamer is not out for conquest but to IMPROVE everyones experience!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by Manunnaki

I agree with what you say, the possibility is no more far fetched that of being thrown into a fire for all eternity because I do not acknowledge some being as my creator / savoir .

I think we are at a time of transition from a type 0 civilization type 1 civilization . I don't think they want to interfere right now when we are still fighting over race and religion while attaining atomic weapons. I don't see us as being the most friendly newbies on the block .

Either we blow ourselves up or continue to be slaves or population of the planet find a way to live peacefully .. or wait for some magical figure to save us all .. ....

Thats why the tower of babel had to happen. Split everyone up. See if they come back together. If they do it's time to welcome you to space. If not you'll just blow yourselves up in war.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

I know that doesn't make sense,.... that's why I've been throwing out the prison/ Alcatraz theory. ...earth is like Alcatraz and we were put here because we couldnt leave...earth was a prison and we were banished here for crimes. ..but through time we have survived and evolved into what we know now....and maybe in the eyes of other aliens we are still the unruly bad " street kids" that nobody wants to play with?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe or think that aliens came to earth for the sole purpose of mining gold?

Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe that mankind was created to be slave labor technology?
snip

It is weird for a thread that starts by "promoting" ancient alien believers, that group of individuals who seem to have taken leave of their senses. If by "ancient alien believers" you mean that motley group on the TV show all they are good for is a laugh, especially the guy with the hair.

People don't seem to realize that beliefs don't amount to a hill of beans and whatever believers say cannot be taken at face value for they are not dealing with reality but with fantasy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If I was an alien, I'd want gold too!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Do we ALL think gold was the motivator? Maybe not. But most think it had something to do with it.

"Realizing that sites of abandoned ancient mines may indicate where gold could be found, South Africa's leading mining corporation, the Anglo-American Corporation, in the 1970s engaged archaeologists to look for such ancient mines. Published reports (in the corporation's journal Optima) detail the discovery in Swaziland and other sites in South Africa of extensive mining areas with shafts to depths of fifty feet.

Stone objects and charcoal remains established dates of 35,000, 46,000, and 60,000 B.C. for these sites. The archaeologists and anthropologists who joined in dating the finds believed that mining technology was used in southern Africa "during much of the period subsequent to 100,000 B.C."

In September 1988, a team of international physicists came to South Africa to verify the age of human habitats in Swaziland and Zululand. The most modern techniques indicated an age of 80,000 to 115,000 years. Regarding the most ancient gold mines of Monotapa in southern Zimbabwe, Zulu legends hold that they were worked by,

"artificially produced flesh and blood slaves created by the First People"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So if you were a highly advanced alien race,

wouldn't you possibly sit back after setting all this in motion
bucket of extra crispy in hand,

LAUGHING YOUR PROVERBIAL OFF

i mean if you've answered all that needs to be,whats left to do but mess with the

MONKEY PEOPLE

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
Regarding the most ancient gold mines of Monotapa in southern Zimbabwe, Zulu legends hold that they were worked by,

"artificially produced flesh and blood slaves created by the First People"

Source?

Harte

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You have my attention, mostly because I believe in the face on Mars.

From what little I have studied of the ancient area, I can ask what led people to worship half animal half human gods. Could an alien influence made the ignorant people want to build a calf out of gold with a human head and worship it?

Today in 2012 we now coming back to ancient times in believing that the grey aliens are gods, I hear it all the time that aliens created man. Could the aliens want us to believe they are gods? They have the power to hypnotize someone from a long distance, certainly they can hypnotize the masses into believing something.

From the evidence of aliens visiting us during the 70s when Travis Walton was abducted, there were 8,000 cattle taken for the aliens purposes, one who has studied knows that the intentions were to create lifeforms.

For the people who know me here I have big beliefs but I stay very focused and they are not that broad. The biggest step I could take is to say that aliens created hybrids from cattle mutilations of ancient times and the people were so ignorant that the aliens showed them the hybrid knowing that they would think it is a god, so they remember the history and made animal looking gods to worship.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

According to the Ulema, the Anunnaki landed on Earth in order to:
1-Use our planet as bio-aquatic research center
2-Extract and collect Earth's valuable resources
3-Conduct genetic experiments.

"The extraterrestrial bio-aquatic research center theory surfaced in United States government secret files shared with NSA and NASA. In these files, references were made to currently existing non-terrestrial facilities, habitats, bases, laboratories, and "strange" communities under water on planet Earth; all in the hands of an extraterrestrial race."

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

According to the Ulema, the Anunnaki landed on Earth in order to:
1-Use our planet as bio-aquatic research center
2-Extract and collect Earth's valuable resources
3-Conduct genetic experiments.

I would love to take a gander at your source for this insane statement.

Harte

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Tha sad part about what you said is that the truth is like this. Those who believe there reality is reality will never know the truth about anything because infact there reality is not reality. Just there perspective on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

You have my attention, mostly because I believe in the face on Mars.

From what little I have studied of the ancient area, I can ask what led people to worship half animal half human gods. Could an alien influence made the ignorant people want to build a calf out of gold with a human head and worship it?

Today in 2012 we now coming back to ancient times in believing that the grey aliens are gods, I hear it all the time that aliens created man. Could the aliens want us to believe they are gods? They have the power to hypnotize someone from a long distance, certainly they can hypnotize the masses into believing something.

From the evidence of aliens visiting us during the 70s when Travis Walton was abducted, there were 8,000 cattle taken for the aliens purposes, one who has studied knows that the intentions were to create lifeforms.

For the people who know me here I have big beliefs but I stay very focused and they are not that broad. The biggest step I could take is to say that aliens created hybrids from cattle mutilations of ancient times and the people were so ignorant that the aliens showed them the hybrid knowing that they would think it is a god, so they remember the history and made animal looking gods to worship.

Your answer to the half animal heads. I'd say it was a way to disguise identity. And to anounce who was who by what sign. Sya those ancient people didn't have a big vocabulary they'd paint them accordingly with animale heads to anounce who did what. A way to determine who is who.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

yeah its crazy, here is Molech, they put babies on his burning hand to sacrifice them, not sure why.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by The Shrike

Tha sad part about what you said is that the truth is like this. Those who believe there reality is reality will never know the truth about anything because infact there reality is not reality. Just there perspective on it.

The real sad part is that you have a brain and you come up with crap like the above. What happened to you, man? Did you not receive an adequate education? Didn't you learn right from wrong? Didn't you learn that fantasy is just that, fantasy, and reality is what you experience when you wake up from a night's sleep? The sleep reality is not the same as physical reality. You are kidding yourself by trying to sound as if you know what you are talking about when all it is is flim flam. Deal with the world on its own terms. It's more fun to be alive and awake than to be alive and in a trance.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe or think that aliens came to earth for the sole purpose of mining gold?

No

Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe that mankind was created to be slave labor technology?

No

No need to quote the rest of the OP then

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join