It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden truth of the Anunnaki!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Another Annunaki thread? Another poster claiming to have some wonderful knowledge? Another claiming to be an Alien in our world....

God.... Ats.... I love the humour you provide...

and we love your pointed little heads.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You may be right about the passing of the keys. I often wonder if this happened during the dark ages and history was rewritten once again with the "discovery" of the printing press. It would only take a few generations after a cataclysm for survivors to forget...

It happened in Babylon.

The abomination.
the knock offs.

They're on their way out.

edit on 9-11-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I will agree we do seem out of place here on Earth, but we are the dominant species after all.

We however are not the only species that takes more than it puts back. In fact I don't understand this phrase at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe or think that aliens came to earth for the sole purpose of mining gold?

Is it not true that ancient alien believers all believe that mankind was created to be slave labor technology?

The belief is simple aliens came to this planet and jump started a species evolution.

Most non believers point to arguments like why would they need to genetically alter slave labor? Why would they need to mine earth for gold? These arguments when held up against the technical beliefs of this pretty plausible scenario just doesn't hold any water. Making the belief very questionable

It's simple the universe is full of gold! No need to mine earth. Technologically advanced? No need for biological entities that may rebel.

So taking all this into account. Obviously someone on this earth has to make this make sense! Someone has to stand up and say look. What we have here is proof of alien intervention.

HOW?? how can I say this? It's blasphemous.

I'll tell you how. It's simple. Obviously for some of us to believe aliens have been here. Obviously for some of us to believe ancient monoliths were built by the "gods" Nothing Earthly has been proven without a shadow of doubt.

Proof can be found on the sphinx of egypt. It's eroded by rainfall that didn't exist so long as egypt has been a desert which proves the amount of rainfall needed to do the damage that has been done to it. PROVES. It was built when egypt was tropical environment.

Now. Why are we told that aliens needed to mine gold with early hominids? It's simple. If you knew that at one point in the future mankind would look back and say there ain't no way in hell we did all that. Or knew about planets we couldnt even have known about.

Then you would leave an information defficiency especially if you knew you was going to pop back up in the future. Or needed something to SEPERATE you from everyone else to be that proof that aliens were and are here.

Meaning if mankind can't figure out the missing pieces of the truth then the one fallen god would come along and prove it with his intelligence of the matter.

Anyone who has researched the subject all believe gold and genetic altercation. It's true man is an alien hybrid that has been groomed in it's evolution to be the dominant and distinct intelligence of our solar system.

Now think about that for a minute because that answers the gold predicament. It was NEVER about gold. The whole universe is full of it. I'm sure out there is a planetary body the size of the moon full of it. Gold is life. That is the true value. And any intelligent space fairing species especially if one of those happens to be the dreamer.

Would know that it's best to welcome the new kids on the block. So you land on earth you see a species that has all the requirements to be an intelligent future space fairing species and you say I"m going to do my best to bless this species by JUMP starting it's evolution.

Then I'm going to teach it to respect those different from it and groom it to learn to accept those different then you so when you do grow up and get to space. Your not out to blow up any alien that looks or talks different then you. You will understand what it is to be a space brother or sister.

Any questions?
edit on 8-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: add some things and correct misspelling.

Well this "non-believer" simply says that the whole thing is bs because no one can provide any evidence that would stand up even in a kangaroo court! This annunaki subject was boring the second it was conceived. How can a thread exist on the subject, there is no substance just believers trying to convince each other.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hasn't this ancient aliens theory been debunked?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Maybe we were sent to earth because we were prisoners..banished to jail. So we are all spawns from bad seeds.

By that logic people of Australia would technically be from bad seeds .

They seem to be pretty decent people to me .

Yeah, it would be logical if all Australians were direct descendants of convicts. The truth is, we are not.. Most people immigrate here than anything else and have no direction lineage to the convicts.
edit on 9-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot

Did you register an account just to post that? lol

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

But what if we are ALL descendants from intergalactic convicts....and earth was like Alcatraz, We were put here for our crimes and couldn't leave. ...and all the pictures/ hieroglyphics of humans through the centuries building the pyramids, etc..are actually pictures of prison labor. Not slave labor...it would be no different then the guys in the orange jumpsuits cleaning trash on the side of the road or making liscence plates today...except waaayyyy back then the aliens probably figured no way in hell we would survive .

They dropped us here to fend for ourselves, thinking surely the dinosaurs would eat us all...it was our punishment to be eaten.. ..didn't the Romans used to throw the prisoners in a cage with lions? Same concept, ...its all fun and games and punishment...except it was earth and dinosaurs.....

So as time ticked on, we survived! we were left to fend for ourselves, kill or be killed. And just like prison gangs, we have split off into different groups, different cultures, different colors, and territories. And just like a prison playground, someone is always trying to take the others turf or snuff them out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Let me start by saying i subscribe to the theory that man was created by some other worldly species. However, this slave thing to mine gold, I cant buy into it. Does anyone really think that if man was created to mine gold for aliens, the aliens wouldnt take that gold? Think about how much gold the ancients had.. Just the egyptians alone had tons of it. They filled their tombs with it. It was everywhere. The myans, the incas and every other ancient culture possesed endless amounts of gold. Why, if they were collecting it for an advanced race, were they allowed to keep so much of it? Surly if this race was advanced enough to create man than this race would be advanced enough to take anything from man they so wished. Thats like sayin american slave owners would let the slaves keep all the cotton they picked. We all know that never happend, yet the slave owners were no where near as powerful as any race that could create man. If man was ment to collect gold for an alien race than i think the only gold left on earth now would be gold that has yet to be dug up. Easy as that..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

As i respect everyones right to an opinion i have a few questions for a "Non-beleiver".
First i must ask, are you at all religious in any way? dont matter the religion, do you beleive in a creator? If not than fine. If so than why? every bit of religious text was written hundreds of years after the fact. Hundreds of years of story telling before it was written down means with no doubt the story has been changed and manipulated. Besides that, every religion has its roots in the anceint texts that discribe the anunnaki and or actual beings coming to earth to create man. The biggest differance is that these anceint texts that describe the race that created humans were actualy written at the time the events took place, making it clearly more acurate. Wisper a secret to someone and have them do the same, you will see that in just mins and only a few people the story changes drasticly. Imagin that over hundreds of years and millions of people. If you were to read the sumerian text you will see all the similaritys to the bible, you can actualy connect the dots and see where things were changed over time and made to fit what the people wanted.
Now, if your not religious, than i must ask, how much about religion do you know, what have you read? most athiests i have met know very little and just never took the time to even think about researching the topic or read any religious texts.
Basicly what im sayin is, with out the original texts about "alien" creation of man, modern religion would never exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by roblot

No.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's simple the universe is full of gold! No need to mine earth. Technologically advanced? No need for biological entities that may rebel.

uh.. dude if the universe is full of gold.. (which i'm not doubting)... then they'd have to mine it wherever they found it.
why not earth? it's warm here.

well the biological entities have done a great job of gathering up all the gold on the earth above any other material... plus with the 'technological' vs 'biological' .. technological methods would have to be maintained...and repaired and refueled etc...
us biological ones heal ourselves and feed ourselves.. and make more of ourselves.. and teach each other to mine more gold....

. if that's the plan .. it worked right? i mean they could come and demand the gold right now.. threaten us with annihilation and take it from us....and everything Sitchin has said would have been true...

even though they could have done this or that... i guess they've probably tried all those different ways.. on different places.. and settled on warm temperate planets where biological life exists and make a smart bio-man-bot and make him lust after gold.. so he does exactly that.. and gets it all ready in nice shiney bars for them then they take it...

NOW...
i have long speculated that if these are our actual creators... then they MAY have a convoluted 'trick ending' for this whole deal..

see i'm on point with that you're saying.. but i'd also go a step further... saying that it's PETTY.. for an advanced civilization to need gold so much.
why?
whats the deal? and if they need it SOOOO bad then why not just use advanced electron donation methods and make a perfect isotope of gold out of thin air?? instead of finding already existing gold... i mean if they're so advanced.. then they obviously would know things about the universe that we're learning now.. like.. that matter is not solid.. it's just energy.. and that this energy can be fashioned .. in to anything at anytime...

so if that's true..

then it's less about THEM getting the gold.. but more about US valuing it.. and them taking it for a certain purpose...
possibly for a purpose for US...

speculating here.. but it's intriguing..

what if it wasn't so bare bones and petty and barbaric... what it wasn't about 'slavedom' .. but more of us being slaves to ourSELVES .. not them.. getting the gold.. then they come back at the end of an age.. and see who's spiritually ascended.. and then take the gold.. and use it to transfigure our new bodies into immortal god-bodies and join them...

just like tips on your shoelaces cause them to not fray.. same can be done with gold caps on the telomere endes of DNA strands to cease fraying and cease the age-ing process
powdered gold in egypt has been used for millenia to enhance pineal funciton and produce psychic abilities..
gold coated nerve sheaths could one day allow our nervous systems to interact with electromagnetic fields in a telekinetic way...

the "streets of gold "in the "new jerusalem" of the bible.. when viewed in the kabbalistic physiological tradition.. is essentially .. the body with golden covered nerves...

what if it's not so "saturday morning cartoon plot-esque" like so many myths when taken literally.. and theres a genuinely surprising plot twist.. where we've spent tens of thousands of years mining and collecting the very material that our new heaven-bodies will be made of? i mean.. seriously .. without gold as currency.. we wouldn't have anything to trade with for all these years... nothing would have gotten done.. empires wouldn't have been built... inventions wouldn't have been made...
...and what's so special about a soft yellow metal anyway? .. the above reasons!...

there's some food for thought!

edit on 11/9/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'll tell you how. It's simple. Obviously for some of us to believe aliens have been here. Obviously for some of us to believe ancient monoliths were built by the "gods" Nothing Earthly has been proven without a shadow of doubt.

Proof can be found on the sphinx of egypt. It's eroded by rainfall that didn't exist so long as egypt has been a desert which proves the amount of rainfall needed to do the damage that has been done to it. PROVES. It was built when egypt was tropical environment.

In fact, the erosion that has occurred on the Sphinx has been perfectly explained through capillary action and dew. The truth is, you can observed this sort of erosion going on anytime you want, right there in the Sphinx enclosure.

Also, so-called rain erosion on the Sphinx was not the method used by Dr. Robert Schoch to determine its age. He looked at subsurface weathering of the limestone that is the bedrock in the bottom of the enclosure, assuming that the rear of the sphinx was carved in the 4th dynasty and then working backward from there.

Geology completely dismisses this, however. In fact, while Schoch claimed that the data showed the front of the enclosure to be at least thousand or two years older than the rear, his own data also showed (using the same premises) that the floor of the enclosure to either side of the Sphinx was far older than the front, a fact Schoch fails to mention.

Now. Why are we told that aliens needed to mine gold with early hominids? It's simple. If you knew that at one point in the future mankind would look back and say there ain't no way in hell we did all that. Or knew about planets we couldnt even have known about.

"We" were told this by Zechariah Sitchin. No mention of anything like this appears n any ancient writing. Unfortunately, you've not only been lied to, but you've agreed to remain ignorant on the subject by simply accepting the lie.

Anyone who has researched the subject all believe gold and genetic altercation. It's true man is an alien hybrid that has been groomed in it's evolution to be the dominant and distinct intelligence of our solar system.

Hardly.

I've looked deeply into this and found the claim completely empty. I'd venture to say that these people you mention - "Anyone who has researched the subject" - all agree with me.

Harte

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblot

pretttttty closed minded thinking there buddy....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Maybe we were sent to earth because we were prisoners..banished to jail. So we are all spawns from bad seeds.

By that logic people of Australia would technically be from bad seeds .

They seem to be pretty decent people to me .

I think the theory that in the long time past a group was sent here as punishment, a kind of cosmic banishment,is correct, as your australian analogy points out, at what point do the sins of the father stop being visited upon the children?.
There are many people here on earth that are not happy with the way things are, abhor violence, that manage to live their life free the motivations and feelings of greed, avarice, anger, violence.

I know in my heart of hearts, i have seen them looking back at us, we are being studied very studiously, and they see us for what we are, it will not be long before the sins of our fathers are lifted from our shoulders and we are welcomed back into the cosmic family from which our forefathers were expelled.
The time for change is not far away, but, it won't be for everyone, only those that can be trusted to maintain harmony, those for whom it is natural to be good to others, will manage to find and maintain the cosmic connection.
what is in your heart of hearts, matters.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Currently writing a Sci-Fi thriller called Watchers based on some of the ancient alien theories. It takes some of the theories to create a thriller set in the modern age. If your interested and want to know more you can visit my Facebook page and LIKE to receive updates and chapter snippets!

www.facebook.com/watchersebook

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I still say we were all convicts left to fend for ourselves...they thought the dinosaurs would eat us....but...if we must argue the gold theory..then i say...the aliens used to need the fold...but have advanced and don't need gold anymore. That's why they don't come and take it regularly .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

That still dont seem to make much sense. They would have stoped needing it pretty quickly seeing as how all the ancient peoples had masive amounts of gold virtualy layin around for thousands of years right into modern times...if that were the case than i dont see ever needing it badly enough to create an entire slave race to get it in the first place. Unplausible.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIDDENTEXTOR
reply to post by Manunnaki

fIRST: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT GOLD IS PLENTIFUL IN THE UNIVERSE? Especially on the flight path orbit of the solar system of Nibiru...
Second: there is an interesting list of other worlders (some of which are involved with the Anun.nakim as we call them) - actually 84 in total in the list of Other worlders. 33 of which "work" for the others.
The source for these is not what one would have expected, but once one has a handle on the how and the why of it - it becomes (to me anyway) a watershed by which to measure other sources.
I speak of the Hidden Texts of Nostradamus... a very long story on its own.
Recently I have been not only comparing the "prophets" (time travellers) such as Da Vinci and Mother Shipton (who all say the same thing) and Isaiah - but other abductees in order to gain a Bigger Picture.

The Picture is coming up trumps.
To see the list of Other Worlders as provided by Nostradamus in his Hidden Texts costs you nothing at all. It is called QORAN QUARAN (Book of Other Worlds) at the top of page 3 at www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com

Everytime a star heats up to the point of death whether it's supernova or white dwarf what have you gold is created. gold is one of the last heavy componets that stars make. So it's plentiful.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I always think when I read these sort of threads that our ancestors would be so p%*$ed off if they were to hear how modern people don't credit them for all the amazing things they achieved.

It had to be ancient aliens,anunnaki or even god that guided them,led the way cos they could never have done it on their own ~ or more to the point,evolved to our present state with out being genetically altered or bred !!

Maybe the simple truth is humans were/are much more sophisticated than we are willing to admit !!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join