It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Nibiru eh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As we approach closer to that magical date it is becoming clear to me that the time has come. The time has come that we discuss Nibiru. Really, it doesn't matter what we say about it, we just need to talk about it because with all of this political crap going on the sad planet has called out to me. It told me that it is sad, very sad. It said that it has started to feel neglected and that if we do not show it the attention it wishes that it may very well have to come rushing into us a full speed, hit us as hard as it can, and let Satan escape from it and have his way with us all. So yeah... I think we should probably talk about Nibiru for a bit. I don't know about you but I do not want to be raped by Satan.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The political crap is just aftershocks of the main quake and it will die down soon enough or when the next mess arrives. I highly doubt it will be a neglected planet though

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

So mother earth called out to you because of the us election.

Little bit arrogant aren't we?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Meditate. It will fix all problems.

link   
I LOVE NIBIRU THREADS!

Is there news?? Is there a new video? Magnatometer readings?

Spill it, don't keep us in suspense.

Don't tell Phage

weeklyworldnews.com... e-with-nibiru-on-november-21-2012/

UPDATE: NASA scientists have reportedly confirmed that the planet Nibiru will collide... click on the ad below to continue reading.

The Nibiru collision with Earth in 2012 has been predicted for a long time, but astrophysicists, cosmologists and astronomers around the world have now come to a consensus that Earth will indeed collide with the planet, which lies just outside Pluto.

Nibiru, in Babylonian Astronomy translates to “Point of Transition” or ”Planet of Crossing,” especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats, a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the Nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the Enuma Elish. Its cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today’s Iraq.

edit on 8-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

link   
I must be hallucinating, I read this title as something to do with Friedrich Nietzsche ...guess my subconscious is way too focused on Jim Morrison.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

More than a little

All of this political bickering was just getting to be too much for most of us I'm pretty sure. I just felt like we needed something to lighten the mood and Nibiru, well... What is there to be said? We all love our friendly neighborhood Nibiru. So how about it? What say we discuss the good ol rock for a bit.

Do you believe that Satan is currently residing there?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ah, Nibiru the fictional planet that is slowly becoming like many bedtime stories for children that have a moral in there that's supposed to scare them straight. The Nibiru tale sounds like one you tell to a child that you hate to get them to behave.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Where have you been the last year and a half.....search ATS...will bet you find at least 100 threads just like this one. But, we can rehash whatever you want....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Surely it's better than all of the political bickering as of late. Rather than arguing about politics and why we're all wrong, we can argue about our opinion on this particular subject.

Now as I was asking, who believes that Satan lives on Nibiru?
Why or why not?

Oh and in 20 minutes I will officially be 25! Well actually I wasn't born at midnight, I think it was around 2 or 3 in the morning but still... Man I'm getting old.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This one's easy....I don't believe in Satan, or Nibiru.....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

what about the nibiru satan?
or the jupiter jesus?

any feelings on these deities?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

what about the nibiru satan?
or the jupiter jesus?

any feelings on these deities?

Not my personal deities...but, maybe someone else will chime in and tag one, or both as theirs.

Des

edit on 8-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I was under the impression that satan was currently in residence at the vatican?

What is a Nibiru?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We waited as long as we could for you to come back...there's still plenty of cake left...Enjoy....

Des

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I, master of the runes, conceal here runes of power. Incessantly plagued by maleficence, doomed to insidious death is he who breaks this monument. I prophesy destruction.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope the niburians bring pizza.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Ahh.. The Earthlings Laugh and Scoff at the Return of Nibiru and the Annunaki...!

This is Good, as Our Return is Still Not Believed By Them ! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, - Ah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Also good that most people on earth still believe they did not have modern high tech equipment to build the pyramids..!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, - Ah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Control Room - The Object has Just Appeared Above Your Sign !

Copy Control Room - Thanks

Now - Time for me To Smile & Wave !

The object is no longer in view, no need for me to be there in the picture in Bright Sunlight..

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, - Ah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

edit on 11/10/2012 by chrisb9 because: typo

top topics

join