It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Gingrich, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Guiliani, no more CNN or Fox News!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I cannot begin to tell how how pleased and grateful I am, that these people, and news organizations are no longer relevant as we enter into the globally networked age of the "noosphere".

Oh sure half the American populace (and no I don't mean simply those who voted one way or another in the election) are still totally in the dark, glued at night to sitcoms and pigging out on the couch, and forgive me if that's part of your own past time lol no offence intended, but the OTHER HALF including many among us here at ATS we've woken up, and while some of us might perhaps err TOO much on the purely conspiratorial view of the world nevertheless, they just can't get away with what they used to, not anymore. The conversation, has changed thanks in no small part to places such as this.

Cheers,

NAM
November, 2012

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am on a strict Jimmy Buffet and the Cranberries listening program.

Doctor said absolutely no fox news or CNN....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can't go a day without FOX News.

FOX and Friends in the AM when I'm getting ready for work.

Hannity, Greta, and O'Reilly's second run when I get home.

Heck, I rarely even change the channel.

I'm addicted.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Guess Benghazi blew right over your head...huh...

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yes yes now tell us what to do with our money, free time. Tell us how to think and what to do. I need you to tell me what fits into you line of thinking, as to not offend you. Please tell me where to work and the things I can buy. Or if you think Im not fit to live come end me............OR TRY!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by holton0289

Tell you how to live? WTF?

No I'm here to liberate you if at all possible so that you can see the flaw in the matrix of regular every day American living yes including everything you see on TV and read in the papers, liberate you from the bull# nonsense of it all, to leave you with nothing but yourself as you REALLY are.

But don't you see what I meant by the OP, and the title?

This is not about the election, this is about the possibility of the actual return of the REAL WORLD as it is.

It's up to you then of course how to interpret it or what to make of it, but that's it's even there, after everything we've been through is a real marvel.

I was one of the guys at the gate, you see. I'm a doorman, nothing more. I have zero interest in telling anyone how to live their life, only to let them know that a new one is possible that's infinitely more authentic. That's all.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Where CNN is not relevant? It's viewed all around the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I watched Fox news on election night for lol's.

That blonde girl asked Karl Rove if he was using Republican math......ahahaha

www.theatlanticwire.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
I can't go a day without FOX News.

FOX and Friends in the AM when I'm getting ready for work.

Hannity, Greta, and O'Reilly's second run when I get home.

Heck, I rarely even change the channel.

I'm addicted.

After reading this, I need a Xanax...um make that 2 Xanax.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Relevant.

That's the operative word.

Think about it - about how much you are influenced by "the matrix" and then give your head a shake, get out, be yourself maybe even have some fun and IGNORE that which isn't based in reality, starting with Bill O'Reilly.

It's a little easier to do outside of the USA, but I know it's possible from within as well, to rip right through it all and enter into a new domain of freedom, not the least of which is absolute freedom of expression and to evaluate correctly what is important and what isn't.

Turn off the pundits! Turn off the TV!

edit on 8-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
but the OTHER HALF including many among us here at ATS we've woken up, and while some of us might perhaps err TOO much on the purely conspiratorial view of the world nevertheless, they just can't get away with what they used to, not anymore. The conversation, has changed thanks in no small part to places such as this.

By "they" I meant of course THEM, they who once thought that they could pull the wool over our eyes.

new topics

top topics

join