It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire balls falling from the sky and me holding on to a tree for dear life!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

the tree saved me from drowning the fire balls landed in the ocean, the fires that erupted in the city did not seem to come from the "fire balls"......

The waves started to increase in size exponentially with each crash of a fire ball. I was caught off guard when a wave came towards the cliff I was standing on, at the last moment I grabbed the bottom of the tree and hung on for dear life. The waves subsided long enough for me to let go of tree and run as fast as I could in the direction of my house.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

or I could've been holding on to the tree for dear life? LOL yes i agree there is a lot of sybolism sled and thanks for pointing that one out to me.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have to laugh because I have just reread all of the posts regarding your dream...anyone who says..." wow great dream" or approves of your dream seems to be ok with you.

.but anyone who gives an opinion you don't like or dismiss's your dream as just a dream you come back with a tongue lashing. ...remember you did post on ATS..did you expect everyone to stand up and clap? ...

I truly hope your catastrophic dream is just that...a dream.! Although you claim not to be predicting the future, and not to be a profit ...it seems deep down you want to be the one who said i told you so...Or else ....you would have listened to the constructive criticism from fellow ATS members.

So in your own words,....a dose of your own medicine......" Funny how you are so quick to dismiss it" !

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

if I were you I would look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Some people just seem to be intent on picking fights. I wasn't picky, I try to respond to anyone, but if I don't agree with them I an entitled. Yes I come here to share, not be talked down to in a condescending way and have what I said be twisted around by people that are just looking to trash anyone. Funny how you felt the need to analyze my responses. I wrote the thread. I shared something very personal to me, believe me, I hesitated, for this reason. Having an opinion is fine, just be prepared for me to disagree. Why do you have this right and I don't? Did you write this thread? I am fully aware that I am on a public site and open for responses.

Take care and much love.

ascension211

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My dreams have been getting very interesting as well OP

You may find this thread interesting in relation to your dream. They are still not sure what caused the explosions but some are thinking possible meteor showers increasing. The pictures on this page look way more than a simple gas leak explosion. Some news sources have ruled out the initial "gas leak" theory

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade,

Look at the scale of this explosion! JEESH

edit on 11-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I think it was a Meth explosion. Meteors would not have done that. There would have been more houses affected.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

I think it was a Meth explosion. Meteors would not have done that. There would have been more houses affected.

WOW! That is awful! And SCARY because they are always finding meth labs close to my area! That stuff is everywhere! Looks like pretty nice houses, but you never know who is involved in making this stuff!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I find this too coincidental to be a coincidence! (Figure that one out! Ha!)

Here you post your dream, and now all of this starts happening...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

WOW! That is awful! And SCARY because they are always finding meth labs close to my area! That stuff is everywhere! Looks like pretty nice houses, but you never know who is involved in making this stuff!

So far they have unofficially ruled out a gas leak and meth house explosion, The effect of the blast was felt 30 miles away

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

30 miles huh, documented how, by someone saying they felt it? was there a seismic reading?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I have a feeling you are right and there has to be more to this than they are releasing so far. Especially hearing what Wrabbit is reporting makes it sound very...questionable. I'm still wondering why Homeland Security is on the scene?

The arson Wrabbit mentioned maybe? I don't know, but wish I did!! I swear man, it felt like a meteor. Felt at least 30 miles out
reply to post by ascension211

It was from people facebook page status after the explosion. People were saying they felt it as far away as 30 miles.

Not saying it is for sure a meteor, the local news had a statement by the gas company saying it was not a faulty gas line, They have ruled out meth lab explosion as well. Who knows really, time will tell what happened, I just happened to catch that thread after reading your dream and thought HMMMM

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My dream is similar to yours.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Go take a look at documented cases of meteors hitting the ground...I bet you can not find one of a significant size....that did not leave a crater. No crater here that i can see...just houses blown to pieces by a centrally located explosion. Look at the center of the picture.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Go take a look at documented cases of meteors hitting the ground...I bet you can not find one of a significant size....that did not leave a crater. No crater here that i can see...just houses blown to pieces by a centrally located explosion. Look at the center of the picture.

My words must have got misinterpreted.. I was not trying to challenge you or say it was a meteor. Just happened to bump into that thread after reading your dream, thought you may wanted to check it out is all really.

Last I heard the department of homeland security was involved. Just to be clear I am not saying it is a meteor at all. Just found it interesting to follow, so I thought i would share. It was just funny after reading you dream

Take care
edit on 12-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I apologize if you thought I was picking a fight with you, just the mention of the word meteor caused me to feel the need to point out there was no meteor crater. DHS hmmm. Maybe it was a terror cell that blew themselves up on accident.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I apologize if you thought I was picking a fight with you, just the mention of the word meteor caused me to feel the need to point out there was no meteor crater. DHS hmmm. Maybe it was a terror cell that blew themselves up on accident.

I didn't think you picked a fight.

Just had a feeling the "meteor" thing bugged you a little. It is interesting though. Right now they are saying it was a possible furnace explosion, but nothing for certain yet. Another reason a meteor doesn't add up is because you would imagine somebody would have seen something in the air,but no reports at all like that.

Whatever it is was a heck of an explosion! They are allowing some people to gather stuff from homes, and then it says they are demolishing 30 homes because of structural damage. That is crazy and one heck of a furnace boom

Some were allowed to return Sunday, and others were able to retrieve a few belongings. But those whose homes suffered the most damage will never be allowed back inside, officials said. They have estimated about 30 homes will need to be demolished. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

source

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Another reason a meteor doesn't add up is because you would imagine somebody would have seen something in the air,but no reports at all like that.

I was telling my supervisor about this last night. She hadn't heard about the explosion. She got real excited and said she saw something huge falling in the sky about that time, bigger than any normal "shooting star".
I wonder if that could have been it? We are in East Tennessee.
edit on 11/12/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here you go.....

Check out my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join