It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mulls Deep-Space Station on Moon's Far Side.. Ready for new lies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Originally posted by The Shrike
It would have been preferable if you had posted the news and kept your conspiracy views to yourself.

Seriously? So what your saying is that members are allowed to post news but are not allowed to discuss it? Seriously?

You have me confused

Spiro

Discuss is one thing. Spewing stupidity can be challenged. The OP said: "...before NASA will destroy any evidences of the ancient buildings, and "working" mines etc." There's nothing intelligent in those comments, therefore the OP has opened him/herself to being criticized, as I did. The OP is stating stupid beliefs and there is no way that he can back up his beliefs with facts. So if you can't back up what you say with facts, why bother making ridiculous accussations? Ancient buildings and "working" mines on the moon? That's the drivel that Fred Steckling and George Leonard got famous on.

Finally, the OP posted the news but did not discuss it. Seriously!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So in other words...

NASA wants to "build" and then "announce" something that is basically already there. How convenient.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MagyarVagyok

It would be interesting to see how NASA could be able to pull out that one out of they asses. The US is almost bankrupt the world economy is on the verge of going down the drain from the next decades at least (wait for the collapse of the dollar to see things getting really weird)...

NASA isn't at all being realistic, not even the Chinese will not have a base up there as planed, their economy is also starting to suffer...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
So in other words...

NASA wants to "build" and then "announce" something that is basically already there. How convenient.

What is already there at Earth-moon Lagrange-2?

How do you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Cybernet
So in other words...

What is already there at Earth-moon Lagrange-2?

How do you know?

You can't "argue" with individuals who have reading and comprehension problems! If they had gone to the OP's link they probably would still not understand that there is nothing on the moon for NASA to destroy and that the planned project will not take place, physically, on the moon's surface. These people will not benefit from your wisdom.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

?????when did I reply to you dude/dudette? I'm confused here. I was responding to someone else. You can express whatever you wish. Thanks for confirming that this is not Fox News Forum and it is ATS

edit on 14-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Which brings up the point, if China or someone else photographs the Martian surface and sees Pyramids that look different than what NASA has been showing us, will they let anyone know? Or would they suddenly be getting a nice bonus check from the US?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I don't know how you're talking with such conviction. You're just as ignorant as OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Which brings up the point, if China or someone else photographs the Martian surface and sees Pyramids that look different than what NASA has been showing us, will they let anyone know? Or would they suddenly be getting a nice bonus check from the US?

This is the perfect "get-out-of-reality-free" card that weirdos play whenever faced with unpleasant evidence contradicting their favorite beliefs. Please don't go there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join