It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone want some free music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
its all instrumental and room for lyrics. im quitting music. im sick of looking for people to make music with. if you're interested let me know.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

We all go though down times. Times when we're depressed, or feeling like what we like doing the most is useless. I know I do. Give yourself a little time, a short break, and come back to your music. Don't give up your dream.

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
its all instrumental and room for lyrics. im quitting music. im sick of looking for people to make music with. if you're interested let me know.

If you had someone who writes lyrics and doesn't write music, could you know how to get it sold? I have a horde of lyrics, 300 +, sitting in my desk collecting dust. I've been looking for someone who knows the business end of all this but it's really hard. I don't know about you, but I could use a connection like this to make more money.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just play guitar to make noise and I have fun maybe you need a break. Mind you after having a kid and one on the way , it seems all I do now is work work work , little time to play so I do enjoy what little time of it I do get to play even if it's only for 5 min .

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
No I do not want free music, thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Scratch that.
2nd
edit on 8-11-2012 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
No I do not want free music, thanks

Self edit...moot point
edit on 8-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Would love to hear some of it so I know what I had to work with

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Would love to hear some of it so I know what I had to work with

top topics

join