It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Election shows U.S. 'far gone'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by Swills

Don't forget to touch base once you determine where the 2 mil goes...

You're damn frustrating mate, you sound like a damn broken record.
I doubt even if anyone COULD prove what he did with the cash you wouldnt believe it anyway. Piss off if youre going blindly continue to argue a point you cannot prove.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Ron Paul is a nepotist who paid his family huge salaries when he could have spent it on hmm..actual campaigning!!. He kept fund-raising even when he was not active campaigning. His whole presidential run was a way to make money and set up a career for Rand.

edit on 9-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Really could care less these days what Mr.Paul say's. He went along party lines and disappeared during the election run. Now the election is over he wants to come in and stir the allready stinking pot of crap. We need some one who will act, not be a crap stirrer.

Mr.Paul is not relevent anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

For someone advertising their 2 inch penis in a signature file, you sure talk big. I'd suggest you pay close attention to video directly following your post.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ron Paul: Election shows U.S. 'far gone'

I TOTALLY AGREE. The USA isn't what it was. It is broke and there is no coming back from the fiscal mess it's in. And voters just keep voting for whoever promises them free stuff instead of what this country needs. The 'pioneer spirit' that made this country great is replaced by people reaching out empty hands in order to 'get something'.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what you can do for your country'
- John F. Kennedy

Kennedy was right. Ron Paul is right. The pioneers and 'the greatest generation' (WWII) are probably sick to their etherial stomachs when they look upon what this country has become. Our time has passed. America is not 'America' any longer. It's really really sucky.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
your right...it does matter to the whole world.....thats why 99% of the world are happy obama won

Why? Why do they suddenly like all those polices they hated under Bush?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
To be fair I don't think Paul can really complain about how the election went. He had the opportunity to endorse a candidate. He opted not to. If he thought someone could have run the country better than someone else he should have said so. He may be right, but if that's the case then he should have definitely spoken up earlier as his endorsement could have caused things to turn out differently.

He ran for office. That's endorsing himself, don't you think? That's a lot more than you and I are doing to solve the problem. Stop and think for a minute, then type.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Really could care less these days what Mr.Paul say's. He went along party lines and disappeared during the election run. Now the election is over he wants to come in and stir the allready stinking pot of crap. We need some one who will act, not be a crap stirrer.

Mr.Paul is not relevent anymore.

And you missed the point of why Dr. Paul ran in the first place. I love the "give up" attitude, though. It's a nice touch. I can tell you really care about this Country.

*sigh*

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
you can complain about ron paul...playing background

but what about hilary clinton....she dissapeared completely....never helped obama at all.....

obama should make romney secretary of state lol...

as sec. of state, maybe she was alittle busy...and besides if she did campaign for obama, the right would have accused her of not doing her job...both obama and hillary knew this, and that's why bill was there.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn Or "We need to cut spending, but not on the military where 3/4 of all our budget goes".
I really wonder about some people. 3/4 of the budget does not go to the military or even all security/defense operations combined. As I showed in this thread, 2/3 of federal spending is on entitlements and interest on the national debt. Spending in just those areas exceeds all revenue of all types collected by the federal government. Please drop the partisan bs and check the numbers for yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by watchitburn

but not on the military where 3/4 of all our budget goes".

Yep.. Im not a complete pacifist but 700 billion a year is freaking ridiculous.
Even if 700 billion a year was an accurate number, please tell me how 700 billion is 3/4(75%) of 2.6 trillion. Some people should really learn mathematics.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

So, I rounded up a little bit

And I didnt say it was 3/4 of our budget you quote the wrong person on that figure, I just agreed that the DoD budget should be cut, since it equals more than the entire worlds defense budget combined.
Some people should learn to read, smart ass.

Defense.gov

DOD Releases Fiscal 2012 Budget Proposal President Barack Obama today sent to Congress a proposed defense budget of $671 billion for fiscal 2012. The request for the Department of Defense (DoD) includes $553 billion in discretionary budget authority to fund base defense programs and $118 billion to support overseas contingency operations (OCO), primarily in Afghanistan and Iraq.

edit on 11/9/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I'm on my phone, so I am unable to post links and stuff, and it might not be exactly 3/4. But it's pretty Damn close.
Directly, indirectly or through undisclosed channels, most of our spending is on military, homeland security, or various other intelligence and investigative agencies and research.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

I did'nt miss a thing. He disappeared during the election. All that $$$$$ he was given for what? Nothing. He is a shill for the republican party. He went with party lines......enough said. Mr.Paul should just go away. He as I said before is not relevent any longer. A crap stirrer. That's my views on Mr.Paul.

Would not third party run.......Just what tthe GOP wanted out of him and they got it. Don't ever tell me again that I don't feel for my country. It's theatre my friend... That's all it is. Theatre.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

For someone advertising their 2 inch penis in a signature file, you sure talk big. I'd suggest you pay close attention to video directly following your post.

You're an utter joke. I'd suggest you pay close attention to The Phantom Menace.

As for the people saying R.Paul is a pot stirrer I say no,
As corrupt as the government is would they really let someone like him in? No
Would they let him try and run to give people hope? Hell yes Because hope is what people need, then they crush the hope allowing us to be controlled because we are too busy not caring after hope is lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
reply to post by thePharaoh

The problem is that Ron Paul stands for the future of the people, whereas the current setting is that the government stands for the future of themselves. How else could the level of corruption that exists in the goverment still remain that way?

If the government was not corrupt the entire world would have FREE ENERGY.
Instead, America is IMPRISONING anybody who produces a zero point generator on grounds of terrorism.
I ask you, how can one be a terrorist when trying to benefit the world!!!?

THIS IS MADNESS.

Do you have any evidence of this? I'm not trying to debunk you, I'm genuinely interested. I want as many facts as possible in the messed up world.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

It looks closer to 3 inches on my display.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

These are sobering words from Dr Paul. He's looking into the future and knows our country is getting the wakeup call. The people might just focus on their own states-rights and developing local areas themselves, or move to a more prosperous place to get work. If they were wise to survive this. End of the Government allowance.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Ron and Rand are watered down like the rest of them. Their supporters turned them into instant millionaires, so they should do us all a favor and both retire. It'll give them plenty of time to catch up on the 9/11's.

This was posted earlier today:

You've all been witness to an organized diversion - accumulating hard assets with little or no effort involved. Label it banking, monarchy, oligarchy, divide and conquer... It doesn't matter at this point. The trickery doesn't work, nor will holding onto its spoils.

Game Over Man.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

Care to explain how Ron Paul made millions off his supporters? I do believe Ron Paul was one of the only candidates who wasn't in debt when he stopped campaigning so are you saying he kept all that money in his campaign fund? A retirement plan, if you would. If so, you got any links?

Yup, I agree, no clue what your talking about... Ron Paul didn't make anything from his presidential bid. All of his campaign money went towards the campaign. It is against the law to use it for personal gain and any money not used is put into a fund and not touched by him. He can not keep it even for himself. Look up the campaign finance rules.
I do know, however, that from his practice as a doctor delivering babies all of those years, it is public record that he is worth 2 or 3 million dollars. But that money was earned.
Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by watchitburn

but not on the military where 3/4 of all our budget goes".

Yep.. Im not a complete pacifist but 700 billion a year is freaking ridiculous.
Even if 700 billion a year was an accurate number, please tell me how 700 billion is 3/4(75%) of 2.6 trillion. Some people should really learn mathematics.

What everyone is really missing here, is the fact that we pay a single penny for soldiers to lose american lives overseas, and for our country to be less safe as a result. Who cares how much it is? The fact that it is a penny more than zero is enough cause for me to complain about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join