It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1/3 of Americans would consent to body cavity search to fly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

I have a VERY hard time believing that this is true, but if it is then WTF are people thinking??? Then again, maybe that's the problem. They're NOT thinking. We're being treated as criminals. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is insane! Plus ticket prices keep going up and seats are getting smaller to fit even more bodies on each flight. Come on people... If this poll is real then I suspect they'd also be ready and willing for RFID.

Good grief...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by subjectzero

Well I am definitely a part of the 2/3 that would rather take a train......screw TSA......

Yes, but I have heard they are already wanting to push for things like trains and busses, pretty soon (or already) and cars and taxis, soon shopping malls and hospitals, the VA, skies the limit, where does it stop?

I think Aaron Russo's interview regarding his reported conversations with Nick Rockefeller really sum up the situation quite well, the Agenda really is to have the world ran (and watched 24/7) by international bankers and their cronies, keeeping a close and constant eye on a weakened, dumbed down, greatly reduced, microchipped herd of obdedient, non-questioning, compliant slaves.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I swear no aliens will ever probe my recesses and that includes humans.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
Thisis how the little darlings work. When they want to pass a law/statute that's unpopular, first create a climate of fear over a period of months or years, then by the time the Bill gets heard people are crying out to be "protected" and believe wholeheartedly that the Goverment has their best interests at heart and what a good idea it is.

The same is happening in the UK and has been for many many years. At first I never believed it when I was younger but as I've grown up, I see the pattern emerging time after time. At the moment they are wanting to microchip children (like they do dogs!). They say its to keep kids safe. Hmmmm. So for the last few years we've had constant unending stories and headlines about child abductions etc. Now when this was first mooted people were up in arms, now if you speak to folk, well they're not so sure now and maybe it IS a good idea!

See how it works? Creates a door to do almost anything they want if they can gain public support, then in years to come when we're all tagged and bagged they can turn around and say "Well its what you wanted"

Its bad enough we have to complete their ridiculous census every 10yrs and give them every drop of information bar grandma's shoes size let alone be chipped and then of course there's the National DNA Data Base question too which of course is for our own good they wouldn't dream of accessing that information for any other purpose!

edit on 9-11-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

Sure, the whole 'war on terror' is an absolute fraud, being enacted by terrorists themselves who use it to funnel ever more no bid contracts to their cronies to try and 'protect' against it and ever more loss of Liberty by the citizenry given to the terrorists themselves to 'fight' against it. Terror, terror terror, ad nauseum...the Mockingbird press attaches the word to just about anything and everything these days, keep the herd spooked, afraid of some unseen 'terror' lurking under every rock and behind every shrub, terror, terror, terror, just one more attack on privacy and we'll all be 'safe', just one more cavity search, just one more naked body scan, just get your kids chipped with the Mark of the Beast 24/7 cradle to grave tracking technology and we can all sleep well at night

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I should be surprised by this but I am not. It is a new America indeed. People simply don`t care so much what they have to put up with in order to get what they want. I have seen it happen over the past 10 years or so. A lot of people in American would rather just go along with the game plan instead of actually having to do anything which troubles them too much. It is too troublesome for a lot of people to simply refuse to be touched and harassed. They just do it and then they get what they want.

There is no concern for overall effect it has on society in the hearts and minds of many people. It is a sign of the times that people will go though just about anything to get what they want. In this case they want to fly so they see the TSA treatment as nothing more than something in between them and an enjoyable flight. They see many go though it and then get a nice flight. They are not seeing the big picture at all.

Most of the world does not have the kind of security at airports like the US does. It is overkill the level of security at US airports. I know people who have taken a flight which increases their travel time just to be able to avoid transferring at a US airport. Most international airports in the world are very nice to use. The airport check-in staff are so nice and friendly. In the US most people working at the airport look creepy and have a very bad attitude. Sad...very...very sad state of affairs.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

My last trip abroad was in 2001 before New York and it was a real pleasure. I won't go near an airport now.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
reply to post by freedomwv

My last trip abroad was in 2001 before New York and it was a real pleasure. I won't go near an airport now.

I think Alex jones is pretty sensationistic (to say the least), but more and more and more....It get's easier to see the End Game.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join