It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1/3 of Americans would consent to body cavity search to fly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by subjectzero

I am shocked by the level of naivete displayed by the American public with respect to their human rights.

The terrorists have won.

What else do we have but our own bodies?

Yes, the terrorists have won.

Do you really think you have self-ownership?

I know I do. And would never submit to any of these guys anywhere anytime.. They can force, they can bully, they can murder you, but they cannot take your sovereignity away. If they harm light, it grows hundreds of thousands of times bigger and will be on the arrest team on the other side.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was prepared to be upset after reading the title.

Then I saw the source.

Now I'm just chuckling.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
I haven't flown since the TSA started sexually assaulting passengers. I refuse to fly. I drive everywhere now.

The government and the airlines need to come up with a better plan. The one they're using now isn't working anyway.
edit on 11/8/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

Well, I'm not so sure, I think afterall the plan may be working quite well, humiliate (and maybe help eradicate DNA, we'll see) people into taking their shoes off and getting on their knees and speading the ole cheeks so Big Brother can get a good camera angle, it really seems to me to be going quite well, a little noise now and then from the masses and even the gatekeepers, but all in all the herd doesn't seem to be yelping too loudly (yet).

I don't have to fly and don't ,and I'm glad, I just drive when need be, but be so easy to make a scene when some zealot wanted to probe my anal cavity, all in the name of fighting 'terrorism', lol what a fraud!! (and not produced by who many think) that I would probably be draggged away in cuffs.

What's next, trains, cars, malls, back packs, KFCs, baby strollers....oral cavities... what a farce,, 'terrorism' is the knew 'communist', it's here there and everywhere, always ready to shut down a few more 'subversives; and make billions in the process, what a charade, who believes this stuff nodays?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I guess some people just need that loving touch. They're lonely. Seriously, most workers wouldn't want to give a cavity search in the first place.... you only hear about the nutters in the news, not the reasonable ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nice thinking. But you won´t get into a plane with it....

BTW, with that way of thinking, in front of those NAZI TSA bullies, the only place you´ll be is inside a nice locked room, wondering where the rest of your family would be.

"typical" North Americans have already sold their souls.

And one more thing. THERE WAS NO TERRORISTS.

The only terror is in the totalitatian state.

PB

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I did. I guess it's just my charming boyish smile and great attitude.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

well. It depends on how hot the chick is doing the searching.
If I pay extra do I get something special?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

Gone are these days!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I was prepared to be upset after reading the title.

Then I saw the source.

Now I'm just chuckling.

Unfortunately, in today's America, it's obvious that it's not the "source" we have to worry about, but the average Joe in America.

The people surveyed must have been the same people interviewed by Howard Stern in the last couple of months or possibly one of the people who Googled, "Who's running for President" a few days ago!

"Google Searches for "Who is Running for President" Spike"

mashable.com...

Most of the searches for “who is running for President” came out of North Carolina, with Ohio and Pennsylvania coming in second and third, respectively.

The above says a lot about how the above states ended up voting.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well.......Honestly if it where Milla Jovovich searching me I wouldnt mind. But its not, its usually a hairy ugly man perv meth head, so no thanks!! I for one have boycotted flying for this very reason, Ill drive!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just came back from two weeks in France. I went through London's Heathrow security. They are the most humiliating airport security on the planet. I am probably the most upstanding USA citizen, or at least up there at the top. Every time I go through this airport I get singled out and embarassed. In 2003, they had me unzip my suitcase for a search, all my dirty underwear was on top! Last week they took my suitcase apart, rescanned it and handed me everything back in a mess heap. What I had was 7 books, 20 postcards, a camera, a bottle of ibyprophren, a flashlight, and four small tubes of L'Occitane hand lotion. That was it. I waited for an hour for my suitcase to be strip searched and watched tweleve other people get humiliated.

I understand they want people to be safe, and to avoid international incidents that lead to war, and to keep their plane insurance low... but a few people (the muslims) have ruined travel for millions. Maybe all of them should be regulated to their own plane, I know segregation sounds awful but what happened to all of us is awful. Maybe people would learn violence towards others is not the solution... bad karma for all their people is what they earned. Put all Middle Eastern People on their own plane... fewer flights but their own plane.

It is an over crowded unsafe planet and people are mean and dangerous. We are all going to suffer indignities as a result. I had an extreme patdown in 2009 due to my silver horse charm on a necklace setting it off. The French lady was so mean and rude! I was afraid to set my passport down....the Paris French people are pick pocket plague city. Someone on that flight went through my bag in the overhead bin. This time I padlocket the bag shut before take off. It is so stressful to do international travel. If you travel to France the most inportant thing to pack is your French Language, money, and lots of clean underwear. Nothing else really matters.
edit on 9-11-2012 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Consent>? Hell i'd ask for one.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You are all obviously fear-mongering. Care to make it less obvious?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
No way, this is garbage. I do not believe they got 33% of Americans to say they would consent to a body cavity search. I would have to see how that survey was worded. I have a hard time with TSA in general taking off my shoes. But then again they re-elected Obama so maybe they enjoy and like the body cavity thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Harris Interactive (NASDAQ: HPOL), headquartered in New York, New York, is a market research firm, known for the Harris Poll. Harris works in a wide range of industries, across countries and territories through North America, Europe, and Asia. The company is a member of several research organizations, including the US National Council of Public Polls, the British Polling Council, the Council of American Survey Research Organizations, the US Council for Marketing and Opinion Research, and the UK Market Research Society.

en.wikipedia.org...

Infowars paid to have a professional company to do a poll.
The company has a good reputation and do not have any other affiliations with infowars as far as i could find.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

He's a shock jock that's for sure. Don't get me wrong, I do find him entertaining. I don't doubt is sincerity one bit. But if what he's saying reflect reality is a different story. He has said things that ended up being true but anybody saying as much as he is will get some things right eventually. But a third of people wouldn't mind getting a full body cavity search....I don't think so. How many perves were in that survey?
edit on 9-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I was going to say something that is probably inappropriate but I got a warning last night and you can only get five warnings in three days. With the weekend approaching I really need to hang on to a few warnings because somebody is sure to say something that will piss me off.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Thanks for making my day, Harry.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can you all at least make more alts to throw the data off?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

On ATS, that can be an hourly thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join