It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder Announces He Might Not Stay On As Attorney General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Holder Announces He Might Not Stay On As Attorney General

washington.cbslocal.com

BALTIMORE (CBSDC) — Attorney General Eric Holder might not be sticking around for a second term.

Holder told law school students at the University of Baltimore School of Law that he does not know if he will stay in his job.

“That’s something that I’m in the process now of trying to determine,” Holder said. “I have to think about, can I contribute in a second term?”

Holder says he needs to sit down with his family and President Obama to see if he wants to continue on the job.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Holder is looking to escape through the back door and avoid anymore scrutiny on Fast and Furious.I can see The President and the new AG giving him a full pardon 4 years from now or working out a deal where in exchange for laying off of the scandal the GOP get's the budget cuts they want.Funny how the MSM has gone outta their way to downplay Fast and Furious.

washington.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Even if he wanted to stay on I doubt it would occur. What most people dont realize is when a President is re-elected the cabinet resigns. They would have to go through Senate confirmation hearings and I doubt, even with a few more seats going to the Dems in the senate, his confirmation would be a rubber stamp.

Same goes for Geitner who has announced he is done. Clinton is about the only Cabinet member who might pull it off however the whole Libya thing will come up since she claimed responsibility for it. Not to mention the US Ambassador to the UN insisting the issue in Libya was based on something untrue.

Holder should face criminal prosecution in my opinion..

All we are going to get from The President and Congress in this term is the equivelant of rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I like this quote:

“I have to think about, can I contribute in a second term?”

I believe we've had just about a bellyful of his contributions....

new topics

top topics

join