It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Triangle Spotted in Essex, UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

The Heathrow stacks will be much higher though,typically still about 10,000 feet or higher when they're still that far out.
On an off topic note,I used to jet ski on the lake at Pipps Hill,shame they closed it down

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Hmm true but i dont think they would want to test it especially when the a380s are about they look so big in the sky. The jet ski lake is now a cable system thing for wake boarding

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Watching Flightradar 24 as I type and a Lufthansa A319 on the way into Heathrow.It was at 14,000 feet as it crossed the Essex coast and down to only 12,000 feet as it passed north of Southend and basildon.At that height I doubt if even the starship Enterprise would look big

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
May I point out that if by early evening, or late afternoon, you mean about five ish, that is one of the times when easyjet have a regular landing at southend. I know this because when travelling back from Rayleigh, heading past progress road, me and my mate always see the easyjet come in.

Therefore its reasonable to assume that ATC at Southend Airport were keeping an eye out for incoming aircraft. That means that the chances of them not having seen whatever that thing was, on thier radar screens is fairly flipping low. Perhaps its worth someone going down there and having a word with the controllers there.

I would, but Im sicker than a plauge ridden pigeon right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Image - Yeeah i know i use flightradar too and i have seen the odd low jumper occasionally i swear some are lower still a valid point though

TrueBrit - this is possibly true as well but ive just received a message on the book saying he lower than the clouds just sat there in the sky and made no noise, i understand he was in a car too so i dont know how much noise it would block out

He then said it went up turned into a white bright light and vanished he is pretty ad-amt it wasnt a plane or helicopter

I can post a screen shot of what he said if you like?
edit on 8-11-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: added text

edit on 8-11-2012 by ThePeaceMaker because: spelling i cant spell a 3 letter word

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Unless it was below three hundred feet, one would assume that radar would come into play some where along the line. Below the clouds it may have been, but below three hundred feet? Hmmm. Well I dont know, I wasnt there, but it could be worth a look at the airport just in case.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Understand what your saying i wasnt either there it was just the fact it was my town and happened to be my friend. Also i still presume he still lives in the area so would be use to see aircraft? I dunno as ive said im not after anything posting this was just interesting if it was something i cant suggest whether its alien or not i havent a clue

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Well if he lives in the area he would know a jumbo or passenger plane from a military or UFO craft.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Could be but as the same as you i can only take his word for it
i look into all possibilities or attempt to hahah

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Maybe one of these and they chose that moment to switch the lights off?

www.lightships.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
lol, click the uploader, and check out his other fake videos.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
AS IF I MISSED THIS!!

It's also very weird that for once, all the locations being discussed I know very well!

I personally think the You Tube vid from earlier is a fake, CGI isnt too bad but not good enough to make you look twice.

However, I do believe this could be a real sighting and that there is more to this.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Sorry for people thinking this is a new siting .. It's not I'm just replying on my old post. Brace tell me about it I always miss the good things. I'm not sure about my friends siting he seemed pretty sure it wasn't a plane but south essex does have a large amount of aircraft flying through it. Brentwood areas are known to be the edge of the stacking area for aircraft arriving into heathrow and I must admit I've seen some aircraft at night, when at a quick glance can look like a triangle

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Advanced police craft for keeping an on the Colchester chavs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join