It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think FoxNews follows your Religious beliefs? THINK AGAIN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Dear abeverage,

I'm not normally this blunt, plese forgive me if I cause any offense, my apologies in advance.

First, I don't think boycotts against large national organizations are usually effective. Christians, and, indeed, any citizen can do as they choose, however.

Second, I think FOX has a place in the scheme of things, and would not be my first target, other businesses are far more offensive to me.

Third, the First Amendment, Freedom of the Press clause, is tapping me on my shoulder.

Fourth, at the moment, I don't plan to do anything about it. Other, bigger, battles.

Fifth, I can't imagine myself "asking Christians do they believe that FOX news is worth their time and viewing or does it conflict with what Jesus said to them? And I would tell other Christians not support them until they changed!" I don't see that as my place, and the cure seems too drastic in respect to the problem.

I'm really sorry that we haven't reached agreement on this, no doubt it's because I'm weak in my Christian faith and personal strength. I do hope you'll remember me in your prayers, as I will remember you.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by abeverage

Dear abeverage,

I'm not normally this blunt, plese forgive me if I cause any offense, my apologies in advance.

First, I don't think boycotts against large national organizations are usually effective. Christians, and, indeed, any citizen can do as they choose, however.

Second, I think FOX has a place in the scheme of things, and would not be my first target, other businesses are far more offensive to me.

Third, the First Amendment, Freedom of the Press clause, is tapping me on my shoulder.

Fourth, at the moment, I don't plan to do anything about it. Other, bigger, battles.

Fifth, I can't imagine myself "asking Christians do they believe that FOX news is worth their time and viewing or does it conflict with what Jesus said to them? And I would tell other Christians not support them until they changed!" I don't see that as my place, and the cure seems too drastic in respect to the problem.

I'm really sorry that we haven't reached agreement on this, no doubt it's because I'm weak in my Christian faith and personal strength. I do hope you'll remember me in your prayers, as I will remember you.

With respect,
Charles1952

No apologies needed I have a pretty thick skin, and I take nothing you said in offense. I am just curious to others views at something that I see as a hypocritical or cognitive dissonance with Christians (heck with most people today) And how we can let some things be trivial to us and others get us on our feet!

And sometimes the only agreement is to disagree. But no worries!
edit on 8-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Fox news is about as Christian as the neo-con bohemian grove attending luciferian politicians they prop up (who are supposedly God fearing church going conservative Americans). You will know them by their fruit. Well what fruit has Fox produced, and who is watering the tree?

Anyone who thinks Fox is Christian in any way shape or form is blind (willfully or not).

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Fox news is about as Christian as the neo-con bohemian grove attending luciferian politicians they prop up (who are supposedly God fearing church going conservative Americans). You will know them by their fruit. Well what fruit has Fox produced, and who is watering the tree?

Anyone who thinks Fox is Christian in any way shape or form is blind (willfully or not).

Then why do so many so called Christians follow it and watch it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join