Maybe Trying To Desensitize The Kiddos to Alien Arrival?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just out to Toys-R-Us for a bit of shopping & amazed at the number of alien related toys available.
Just to name a few.
NOVI STAR dolls: These stellar fashionistas have arrived on earth to make new friends.
DOCTOR DREADFUL Alien autopsy
Skylanders along with starwars, which seems to be more popular than ever.

I imagine as the kiddos become more & more accustomed to playing with these toys, seeing tham as possible "friends," some of the shock will be lessened.




posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by uranusaturn
 


Would you rather Radio Western themes or more mini Kitchenettes, a slinky or Gumby?

Oh wait this is 2012 not the 1950's if it wasn't aliens it is Zombies...

In the 80's it was G.I. Joe and He-man do you think they were trying to desensitize the kids to War(whoa maybe) and fantasy? Of just what was popular at the time?
edit on 8-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Being friendly towards aliens is a bad thing?



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey, that is a very logical explaination, my friend. Possibly, I was reading too much into it. Oh well, wishful thinking, I guess.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uranusaturn
 


Desensitization of the kids? Perhaps.

But why stop there? They are only following what has been going on for the parents for far longer -and to a much greater extent.

I have two bigger questions:

1: When will this 'desensitizing' program be considered successful or having accomplished it's objective? and,
2. What, exactly IS the objective? What is the End Game?



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I have two bigger questions:

1: When will this 'desensitizing' program be considered successful or having accomplished it's objective?


i think it has already...just look at how many more people believe in aliens




2. What, exactly IS the objective? What is the End Game?


globalisation...decreasing population....having the divine right to rule

choose one or...all of the above lol



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Outrageo
I have two bigger questions:

1: When will this 'desensitizing' program be considered successful or having accomplished it's objective?


i think it has already...just look at how many more people believe in aliens




2. What, exactly IS the objective? What is the End Game?


globalisation...decreasing population....having the divine right to rule

choose one or...all of the above lol



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage
 


yeah exactly, not everything is a conspiracy. It's popular culture, that's it.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by uranusaturn
Hey, that is a very logical explaination, my friend. Possibly, I was reading too much into it. Oh well, wishful thinking, I guess.


Not sure who that was a reply to? Was that addressed to me?



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by uranusaturn
Just out to Toys-R-Us for a bit of shopping & amazed at the number of alien related toys available.
Just to name a few.
NOVI STAR dolls: These stellar fashionistas have arrived on earth to make new friends.
DOCTOR DREADFUL Alien autopsy
Skylanders along with starwars, which seems to be more popular than ever.

I imagine as the kiddos become more & more accustomed to playing with these toys, seeing tham as possible "friends," some of the shock will be lessened.


It looks to me as if you should purchase those toys for yourself!





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join