It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Disaster Centers Shut Doors 'Due to Weather'....Seriously? FEMA FAIL!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
reply to post by OneisOne

That being the case, I think there needs to be a growing outcry then, one the media clowns cannot ignore.

I agree with you, there needs to be an outcry. The situation is horrible and FEMA's feet and the local/federal administrations' feet need to be held to the fire. But I just can't see that happening when people equate pointing out FEMA's failures to people just wanting to hate on the president. (Just read thru this thread)

And think about this, no one can mention FEMA and Katrina without saying it was all Bush's fault. The media helped drive that perception. They created the "FEMA fails, president fails" auto reaction. And now they don't want to risk it happening with Obama.

All of this just goes to prove what an incredibly sad state we are in. These people are being ignored just to keep a reputation in tact. And the thought of that breaks my heart.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
God damn it, THEY CANT CLOSE!

Open the F up and do your damn job!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

You took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks, Im glad someone finally said it!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
At first I thought it was a joke until looking into the source... That is really sad
I've followed FEMA related posts for a while now and I think its safe to assume they really don't care as much for the people as they are leading on. I saw a post about the trailers having formaldehyde which is making people sick, I wonder if there is any evidence of this? That....would be f%$#ed

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, this is the same organization rumored to be in cahoots with a depopulation scheme...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join