It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screen Shots From Stellarium (Hope they all post) 2012+

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

and this

Supposed to be 47 pictures.

4+7=11

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thanks for appreciating the effort. The pictures demonstrate different times and years from 2012 to 23000 BCE.

I used different planets to show what they might see. I gave mathematical equations. I did a crappy job articulating.

My next post will be much better.

Pay close attention to location, year, time and view!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I saw the two from Neptune and one from the moon. I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure what it is you're trying to show here

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

You must not have looked at the pictures that closely then. The views I showed were what the galactic plane and Sun would look like from those places on the same days. In the top corner of most pictures it will show you the orientation and the bottom shows you where they are being viewed from with the date and time. I tried to use the same FOV (field of view). The constellations and the alignment of the stars vary. Depending where you are. Some stay the same and some change.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by Fazza!

You must not have looked at the pictures that closely then. The views I showed were what the galactic plane and Sun would look like from those places on the same days. In the top corner of most pictures it will show you the orientation and the bottom shows you where they are being viewed from with the date and time. I tried to use the same FOV (field of view). The constellations and the alignment of the stars vary. Depending where you are. Some stay the same and some change.

Not to be rude but you did not answer the question.

Are you trying to portray the galactic alignment of planets?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nice , but some annotation would help to explain the progression of the pictures

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Never mind I spent 10 combined hours on this. I had already posted a thread that I asked the mod to remove, because the pictures I did would not post.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Not to be rude, but I explained specifically what my goal was.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

My intent was to show that what we see varies from different places and different civilizations. Did any of you notice I posted pictures from other planets? This was not an easy thread to do. I will do better next time.
reply to post by Soulece

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Also. the location of the Milky Way and where the Sun is on those days.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It seems you are well versed in astrology mapping/stronomy, as well interested in sharing your observations without a little guidance for those like make self - haven't a clue where any star sign is located without being led.

In this stellarium arena I myself would need for the entire thread to be dumbed down for me offer collaboration.

snf if your in to that!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Hi, thank you, I was born in Atlanta; Siblings live there in the PeachTree/Buckhead area.

These pictures were supposed to be included in another thread; I screwed that up badly. They are separated for this reason, here is that thread;

12-21-2012 and the Mayan Calendar (sorry about the last thread everyone)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our Sun crosses the galactic plane from our perspective 2 times a year. In our life time, we have been able to track it through the summer and winter solstices. This has occurred during the same months for many hundreds of years; in June and December. The day changes and the time changes 1 day for every 111 years according to the research I have done. For the month to change, using 30 days, you have this: 111x30 = 3330 days which would take 9.123years or 111/12 = 9.25; to occur.

In the left hand corner you will see Sun or Earth; the red markings in the picture will reflect that. At the bottom left corner you will see the location they are being viewed from; different locations on Earth and various planets. Then you will see to the bottom middle FOV; this is field of view ( tried to stay around 57degrees). Next to that you will see the date and time stamped.

Most of these pictures have an orange line that says galactic plane. I tried to demonstrate how the Sun, Earth, constellations and planets behaved in different years and different locations with regard to the galactic plane.

The other thread I did talks about this in detail.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What your seeing is the view we have from Earth.
Earth is such a funny place, it always thinks it's the only one.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

My intent was to show that what we see varies from different places and different civilizations. Did any of you notice I posted pictures from other planets? This was not an easy thread to do. I will do better next time.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Thanks Ascension! Hopefully your siblings were able to be educated @ Pace vs. my own in a small town outside of Macon. Funny enough - I graduated with honors and to me astronomy is much like geometry (I am so inept in this area maybe I should say calculus!) Sad I know, and the pictures seem to lose me. Needless to say I have Direxia....hardly find my way out of a subdivision so I believe I am definitely on a handicap. Crazy that I wrote basic programing in HS, but the only way I could learn was to physically write various codes...on my own. Not following from the white board.

So ....I fell onto this thread very interested to learn the matrix of astrology/astronomy in concert to alignment and the most importantly to gain could learn about the magnetizing of the black hole.ANYWAY, to me I really am glad this dysfuntional threa is here and look forward to grasping the metrics of the your course! Thanks for your work!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Thank you. Speaking of dysfunctional? Try this thread on for size:

Take care.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I don't think you need to create a new thread just for pics. i would just add them to your existing thread otherwise it will be hard for people to connect with in the future.

There are pictures here?

I must have missed them.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thats too bad. You are missing out. Oh well, some people!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Forward because of ineptness? My run-on sentences and wandering off topic of thread?
I will check it out...and yes I have been diagnosed; many times.
ADHD, bipolar and depression, plus some by which they all seemed like oxymorons to me!

Back to subject at hand....could you offer a dummies guide to your sellarium posts & threads. I know you mention you had trouble with the creating one thread to the other. Maybe MODS could combine or maybe you could start a separate thread of 101 for following galaxy/orbits of our solar system or look up dummies there is more going on than the sparkles in the night.
indeed!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

This was another post I did, not the same topic, but my presentation was much better, in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join