It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screen Shots From Stellarium (Hope they all post) 2012+

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
These are pictures I wanted to post last night that I screwed up! They belong with this thread I posted earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sure how many of these are going to make it. After I post this if there are some that did not make it I will add them here. Supposed to be 47 pictures. Don't me mad at me if this doesn't work. I am learning.

Pay close attention to location, year, time and view!

Ascension211

edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: add

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Could you elaborate a bit upon what these pictures are supposed to exactly mean to those of us uninitiated with this entire ascension business please? I also feel that this topic should have a bit more substance than just 40 some pictures spread out down the page.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I think the OP is referring to the alignment of planets and sun on the 21st December 2012.

edit on 8/11/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't think you need to create a new thread just for pics. i would just add them to your existing thread otherwise it will be hard for people to connect with in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

These are pictures I wanted to post last night that I screwed up! They belong with this thread I posted earlier. www.abovetopsecret.com... I am not sure how many of these are going to make it. After I post this if there are some that did not make it I will add them here. Supposed to be 47 pictures. Don't me mad at me if this doesn't work. I am learning. Pay close attention to location, year, time and view!

edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: format

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

These are pictures I wanted to post last night that I screwed up! They belong with this thread I posted earlier. www.abovetopsecret.com... I am not sure how many of these are going to make it. After I post this if there are some that did not make it I will add them here. Supposed to be 47 pictures. Don't me mad at me if this doesn't work. I am learning.

I just thought I would handle it this way so there would be A new subject posted to bring attention to this.

My apologies if it is confusing.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I find it interesting the time was 11:11:11 on 12/21/2012 for the picture.

All sorts of numerologists will love it.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

But I was under the impression that the planets all align at least once a year? I'm not seeing the significance with this specific alignment.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

These are pictures I wanted to post last night that I screwed up! They belong with this thread I posted earlier. www.abovetopsecret.com... I am not sure how many of these are going to make it. After I post this if there are some that did not make it I will add them here. Supposed to be 47 pictures. Don't me mad at me if this doesn't work. I am learning. Pay close attention to location, year, time and view!

edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: format

Yes, but my point in my last post was that I shouldn't have to go back and read another topic that you created just to get the premise of this one. Anything information that was to be in the older topic should be here as well for posters just beginning to view this one. It helps if all ideas are put together in a nice little bundle instead of scattered around if you're going to abandon the old topic altogether.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

How can one show alignment two-dimensionally in three dimension space?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sorry about the last thread, seems I deleted the pictures before posting. I could see them. I will post them tomorrow in another thread. For now, maybe you could just read my observations about the galactic plane and the Mayan calendar. I am just making an amateur observation here and demonstration. I am learning so go easy on me! Our Sun crosses the galactic plane from our perspective 2 times a year. In our life time, we have been able to track it through the summer and winter solstices. This has occurred during the same months for many hundreds of years; in June and December. The day changes and the time changes 1 day for every 111 years according to the research I have done. For the month to change, using 30 days, you have this: 111x30 = 3330 days which would take 9.123years or 111/12 = 9.25; to occur. I may jump around a bit. 2012 - 5226 = -3214 12-21-2012 = winter solstice 11-04-3214 BCE = winter solstice This is 47 days difference over the course of 5226 days, what the Mayan long count calendar is supposed to be. 5226/47 = 111yrs. Every 111 years the winter and summer solstice advance 1 day on our calendar. Why does this matter? It doesn't really. Only it points out the fact that what we see when we see them is vastly different than what our ancestors saw and some is the same. The average life span is only 75 years. Back then even shorter if we are to believe current models. Maybe they lived longer than we think. I have maintained that calendars vary from culture to culture, civilization to civilization; there is no way for anyone to interpret any of the 2012 Mayan references or any other for that matter. We can only speculate. Our Sun does cross the galactic plane 2 times a year, at different times and different locations. I do see an alignment that shows what appears to be the center of the Milky Way occurring on 12-21-2012, but how it pertains to any calendars we know is very hard to determine; Mayan or Gregorian. The planet locations do change year to year, but stay relatively the same along with the constellations for many hundreds of years at a time. What changes the most is the location of our moon and other moons around the other planets. The precession of the equinoxes takes about 26,000 years. If the Earth is 4 billion yrs. old then we have gone through this process; 4,000,000,000/26000 = 153846.153846/75 = 2051 yrs., which means we would have to live 2051 average lifetimes to see one complete cycle. [Ex]Precession is a change in the orientation of the rotational axis of a rotating body. It can be defined as a change in direction of the rotation axis in which the second Euler angle (nutation) is constant. In physics, there are two types of precession: torque-free and torque-induced. In astronomy, "precession" refers to any of several slow changes in an astronomical body's rotational or orbital parameters, and especially to the Earth's precession of the equinoxes. We have to ask ourselves if what we have been taught is the truth. There are many astrological references over the world that we are so sure were created in recent history. We do not have our facts straight. Many wonders of this Earth may have been created 26,000 years ago for all we know.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by Fazza!

But I was under the impression that the planets all align at least once a year? I'm not seeing the significance with this specific alignment.

Because of the planets orientation and orbit tilt, the planets never really align perfectly. But that doesn't stop people from lighting their hair on fire and running in circles.

I'm just glad Dec 21,2012 doesn't have an eclipse. No doubt we would see a repeat of Heaven's Gate. When we have all this technology at our hands why do we still live in fear of stars and planets?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Thank you kindly.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

They should have a blast with this!

The day changes and the time changes 1 day for every 111 years according to the research I have done. For the month to change, using 30 days, you have this: 111x30 = 3330 days which would take 9.123years or 111/12 = 9.25; to occur. I may jump around a bit. 2012 - 5226 = -3214 12-21-2012 = winter solstice 11-04-3214 BCE = winter solstice This is 47 days difference over the course of 5226 days, what the Mayan long count calendar is supposed to be. 5226/47 = 111yrs. Every 111 years the winter and summer solstice advance 1 day on our calendar.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think I understand. On Dec21, 2012 the planets will align in such a way that brings life to the constellations/Gods who will then come cleanse the earth of all which should not be here and maybe hook up with a few fine earth women before taking their place back in the skies? Seems reasonable to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My intent was to show that what we see varies from different places and different civilizations. Did any of you notice I posted pictures from other planets? This was not an easy thread to do. I will do better next time.
edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RottenBeauty

It is only a two dimensional alignment and only from the perspective of Earth (or anything parallel to the alignment). Nothing significant about it.
edit on 8/11/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
SNF

I see everyone in those stars

because we are all from them

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
My intent was to show that what we see varies from different places and different civilizations. Did any of you notice I posted pictures from other planets? This was not an easy thread to do. I will do better next time.
edit on 11/8/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

Gosh you put a lot of effort into posting all of the pics and reposting the info from the other thread. I'm not sure I'm fully understanding what you're getting at. Thank you for the effort. I wonder if you put a little commentary between the pics, telling the significance of each one or each grouping.

You may be on to something, I'm just not grasping it. Again, thank you for all the time you spent trying.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Did any of you notice I posted pictures from other planets?
reply to post by Fazza!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join