It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Fires On US Drone

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Iran is not looking for a war and they know better, it's the blood thirsty killers in Washington DC and Tel-Aviv who profit from war, well at least their puppet masters do

Nice dogma there so what does that make Irans largest arms suppliers?

You know those people who have sold arms to iran that it made it possible to "miss a drone" so have that same opinion of Russia?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
No.

How about let's get back on topic and you acknowledge the mistake you made that you will not admit to, do I have to quote the post again? Quit the BS and man up...

OK Slick

What's the perceived "Mistake"

Do tell.

Where you claimed opinion to be fact, then backtracked yet refused to admit your mistake.

Because it wasn't...

How do you know it wasn't?

It's all recapped here, read it and please respond with intelligence, stop tip toeing around the questions I'm asking you, I have been more than courteous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

You are presenting your opinion as fact, once again.

What?

Pot calling the kettle.

If you are going to present me as the pot who is calling the kettle black at least have the decency to provide an example, your childish accusations hold no merit unless you have facts to back them up...or that must be my crazy opinion you previously mentioned

The truth is no one knows what went down that day, and some people are convinced on various possibilities while they forget that we are in the middle of a multi-sided propaganda war. You nor I do not know which airspace this incident happened, and some people claim to know. I want to know where they received this information and how they came across it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Where you claimed opinion to be fact, then backtracked yet refused to admit your mistake.

So what does that have to do with Iran firing on a drone?

Nothing.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004
Two Iranian fighter jets couldn't shoot down an unmanned and unarmed drone, what losers!! I don't know why people are so concerned with this backwards ignorant country? Iraq was a bigger threat and it turned to be a big military traing exercise.

Perhaps before you call Iran backward and ignorant you should research Iran's contribution to the world in the past and then ask yourself just who it is that is backward and ignorant.

Iran is one of the few ancient civilizations that has survived the onslaught of time and circumstance. Owing to its vitality, Iran that had started earlier than many contributing continuously to the enrichment of civilization, still continues to survive and keeps adding to the modem civilization in new ways.

Agriculture
Crafts and Industries
Architecture
Transportation
Finance
Fashion
Games and sports
Early forks, spoons and knives
Perfumes
Baths
World's First Orchestra

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If you are going to present me as the pot who is calling the kettle black at least have the decency to provide an example, your childish accusations hold no merit unless you have facts to back them up...or that must be my crazy opinion you previously mentioned

Don't have to do anything and I don't see what personal commentary has to do with the topic being discussed.

So the "intelligent" posters on ATS want to clue me in on what that has to do with Iran firing on a drone.
edit on 9-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Ha ha ha ha...

OK big guy

Go ahead and quote where I've stated or claimed it was fact.

How do you know it wasn't?

I'm not responsible for how you interpret someone's post

edit on 9-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
From what I hear the pilot was so inept he couldn't even shoot it down.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Good job Iran, you gave a few ignorant Americans a taste of it's own medicine.

edit on 9-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Iran gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar and all the Iranian brown nosers come crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OK big guy

OK little fella

Go ahead and quote where I've stated or claimed it was fact.

You asked so I will provide (again for the millionth time):

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by obamaphone
Notice nobody wants to talk about the fact that a US drone was flying over another sovereign nation's airspace.

Because it wasn't...

I'm not responsible for how you interpret someone's post

No, but you are responsible for your OWN posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

It has nothing to do with ineptness, and everything to do with the wrong tool for the job. You can't take a ground attack fighter, and expect it to do an air to air role.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No, but you are responsible for your OWN posts.

Awesome

That logic dictates that Iran is responsible for their own actions since that is what a post is.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for their contribution to this thread. I was hoping to finally have a "break-out" news-worthy piece to add to ATS. I firmly believe that the sh*t going down between Israel and Iran will be the start to something we haven't seen in seven decades. This may the start and end to what may be a new era of war or diplomacy. I hope hot heads do not prevail for all of our sake; and our children's.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

SHOW me where I Claimed or stated it was a fact? You know damn well you cant do it. So stop playing this stupid game of semantics. You made a mistake and then ran with it That's not my problem that's egg on your face.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

SHOW me where I Claimed or stated it was a fact?

I have multiple times, including on this page.

This merry go round you are spinning isn't very effective, I rather you admit your "mistake" so we can therefore continue discussing the actual topic. It's hard to take you seriously when you sit there and act like you can't see the things I have posted to you.

Blind ignorance is your newest tactic?

Shame

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You two children blinded by your hatred for brown people have lost touch with reality while turning into unreasonable debaters that cannot be trusted.

Slayer for example has lied and acted as if he has inside information on where this supposed incident happened. He also refused to admit his mistake.

And Neo, the groupie, came in with nothing of value to contribute. He attacked CE and then proceeded to make an embarrassment out of himself while avoiding the topic when and accused another member of being off topic.

Slayer and Neo should be ashamed of their behavior on this thread and at least admit the possibility that they may have at least been partially wrong, but when you are a Jingo that is hard to do. Blind patriotic pride fueled by false supremacy is hard to grow out of especially if you are indoctrinated to this on a daily basis and have no other way to cope than spewing hate against the next bogeyman as you have been programmed to do.

"All is good in America, get ur done!"

On the side note: [color=grey]offtopic

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sorry slick

No you haven't, all you've done was make yourself look foolish by poorly trying to make this thread into some sort of half assed giant horse race instead of dealing with the topic.

Which by the way those who are denial over Iran's actions are on very weak and shaky ground.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I am waiting for someone to quote their accusation calling for the "bombing of Iran" where no comment was made in this thread.

Also waiting for that poster of that accusation to own up to that fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

Yo quote that hatred eh?

Waiting with breathless anticipation.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join