Iran Fires On US Drone

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

haha, coming from the very country who use excuses like terrorism, dictatorship, oppression, magical nuclear weapons to breach international laws. While we are at it I have a question for you Seekeroflies...

Do you believe Israel should apologise for bombings in Sudan last week? I am going to assume you would say no because that country is the devil also.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It wasn't shot down. It was shot *at*. They missed.

MIss or did not miss is IRRELEVANT. That the village idiotic trigger happy pilot FIRED was AN ACT OF WAR!!!

Fortunately for persia, we have rule of law to ensure that we do not go into war. Just simply say sorry, fire the big boss for training junk pilots, pay for stress, swear they will not do it again, and USA will drop the matter.

Further stubborness from the persian apostate leader will only lead to a further LESSON to be taught by USA on behalf of the Free World, to persia to respect the rule of international law.

Take it soft, or take it hard - the persian apostate Khameni's choice now.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would like to point out some of the hipocrisy in this thread.

Many of you are freaking out due to the fact that an American drone may have been shot at in international air space (Iran claims it was in their air space).

Where is your outrage when American drones constantly violate the sovereignty of countries like Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia...I'm confident that there are other countries having their airspace violated by US drones as well.

I mean honestly, do you not see the hipocrisy in all of this?

This false moral high ground that some of you stand on is truly pathetic.
edit on 11/9/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Beavers

Except that our instrument of war was in international airspace where it had every right to be. What if it had been an RC-135, or a C-17? Or even worse, an A320, or 737? They had every right to fly a Predator in international airspace, wherever they wanted to, without it being shot at.

But a Predator drone that wasn't armed? That's bologna. "Predator" drone. Yup, sounds "humanitarian" to me. And yes, I believe CNN. *rolls eyes*

Putting a drone over any country (regardless of international airspace policy) is an act of war. If Iran had a drone over the US, what do you think we would do, take a picture so it lasts longer? No, Sir. We would act under "National Security Concerns." Why can't Iran do the same as the US? If you provide logic, I will listen with open ears.

Your rebuttal, Sir?

Lima-1, out.
edit on 9-11-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do cut your sensless BS.

The Free World and USA don't give a damn on what happened 2 weeks ago, 2 years ago, or for that matter 2 millenia ago.

The issue is NOW, over this incident. Keep to the thread. You can spout your BS elsewhere.

PERSIA MUST APOLOGISE, PAY UP, for attempting to destroy a sovereign object flying in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE, or be taught a lesson on how to behave like matured adults sharing our world.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Notice nobody wants to talk about the fact that a US drone was flying over another sovereign nation's airspace. As an American, I find it sickening that people actually believe that we have the right to do things like this to other nations as if we have supreme authority over everyone else in the world.

If we could just mind our own business we wouldn't have these problems.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do cut your sensless BS.

The Free World and USA don't give a damn on what happened 2 weeks ago, 2 years ago, or for that matter 2 millenia ago.

The issue is NOW, over this incident. Keep to the thread. You can spout your BS elsewhere.

PERSIA MUST APOLOGISE, PAY UP, for attempting to destroy a sovereign object flying in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE, or be taught a lesson on how to behave like matured adults sharing our world.

I think you're the only one (along with AIPAC) that shares that sentiment. You're entitled to an opinion, even if it's unresearched/uneducated. God bless.

Lima-1, out.
edit on 9-11-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

And yours is an educated, researched opinion, that OBVIOUSLY deny the rule of law and facts?

What have you been smoking?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

I don't trust the Corporate media! None the less could this be the prequel to a more aggressive incident which could launch the world into another costly war with the ability to escalate into all out nuclear proliferation? In my opinion I don't understand why the Iranians would risk a war by shooting at an unmanned drone flying over international airspace? I would think it to be more likely that this drone probably entered into Iranian airspace to either spy on or to get a better vantage of possible goings on of Iranian military logistical targets! Then the Iranian airforce persued this drone outside of their airspace to retaliate for the violation of their privacy! This IMHO is the only possible reason for the aggressive Iranian response and to think otherwise is an ignorant judgement and even if my theory is incorrect I have to believe the Iranian military does not just waste resources
by shooting at drones for no reason what so ever! There is always a reaction to every action and I believe in my heart that this was a reaction! For those in denial of what is really going on around the world at this time and who believes that the Arab nations just act without provacation because of their unconditional hate of America for no other reason other then our love of freedom, liberty and democracy! To believe that these people or any people want anything different then that which America is supposed to stand for is nieve to the deepest meaning of ignorance! I believe we all need to stop with our prejudicial views and the fact that we may refuse to believe because we are not secure in our beliefs as we would like to believe! Once we strip away our fears and allow our perceptions to delve outside from the preconcieved notions that we have held onto for so long, only then will we gain any insight to percieve around the filters of the media blamers! Though this truth is undeniably depressing, at least it's tangable and though it leaves us feeling powerless, at least we are awake and able to question everything that is percieved! I wonder if maybe insanity is the willingness to believe that which comforts and secures us no matter how untrue it is!
God help to set us free from fear and allow us a look into reality!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamaphone
Notice nobody wants to talk about the fact that a US drone was flying over another sovereign nation's airspace.

Because it wasn't...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Notice nobody wants to talk about the fact that a US drone was flying over another sovereign nation's airspace.

Because it wasn't...

Says who? I want concrete evidence here. Not just some official said so we take his word for it. I want video evidence that this drone was not in Iranian airspace. Link that to me.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Because it wasn't...

How do you know?

Because the Pentagon and CNN told you?

None of us know for sure, so don't claim to know for a fact.

FYI..That was a pretty horrible one liner (In my most humble opinion of course)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Okay, so I was ready to say that we deserved it...but if it was over international airspace...then it is an act of aggression on Iran's part....
that is, if we got all the truthful details...right??
We were over international airspace...right?!?!?!?!?!? (hint of sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by obamaphone

Iran is saying it was over their airspace and the admin is saying they were in Intl waters. and for those who think that we are the only aggressors, let's talk about the Chinese sub which magically popped up in California bay, and the Soviet sub lurking around in our waters too. Just because the current POTUS has done everything he can to give our enemies the advantage doesn't mean the entire military doesn't know what it is doing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

And yours is an educated, researched opinion, that OBVIOUSLY deny the rule of law and facts?

What have you been smoking?

Personal attacks so soon in the debate? Do you fold so easily? C'mon man, you can do a lot better. I know you can.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Says who? I want concrete evidence here. Not just some official said so we take his word for it. I want video evidence that this drone was not in Iranian airspace. Link that to me.

Don't worry. There will be an OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION to it for sure.

SO if you wanna Persia trigger happy authorities to be innocent till guilty, it is EQUALLY my hope that you will do the same for USA., thus CUT YOUR ANTI- AMERICAN BS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Iran is saying it was over their airspace and the admin is saying they were in Intl waters. and for those who think that we are the only aggressors, let's talk about the Chinese sub which magically popped up in California bay, and the Soviet sub lurking around in our waters too. Just because the current POTUS has done everything he can to give our enemies the advantage doesn't mean the entire military doesn't know what it is doing.

I just want evidence either way. Is that really so much to ask for here? I want to know for sure who was the aggressor. I don't trust a word that comes out of this Government because all it does is lie to us. You don't sit there and run national news stories without evidence, yet I suppose the word of the administration is golden isn't it? SINCE WHEN?!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Don't worry. There will be an OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION to it for sure.

SO if you wanna Persia trigger happy authorities to be innocent till guilty, it is EQUALLY my hope that you will do the same for USA., thus CUT YOUR ANTI- AMERICAN BS.

CUT MY ANTI AMERICAN BS BECAUSE I WANT EVIDENCE?!

You can't be serious right now. Now I'm anti-American because I don't trust what someone says without evidence?! WHAT IS THIS SOVIET RUSSIA?!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Because if had taken place in their space they would have been the first ones to report the incident of how the "Great Satan" had violated their sovereignty etc etc etc and used it as propaganda. They would have plastered it all over the media like they do everything else.

Instead they feebly release a few statements. because they know they were in the wrong.

Hell, Corruption Exposed is running around this thread like a Chicken with it's head cut off. First denying it ever happened, Then acknowledging it's true BUT those evil Americans again...

Blah Blah Blah

Lather, rinse, repeat.

The story broke in the West after the elections.
The Iranians weren't going to say a damned thing about.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I don't trust the Corporate media! None the less could this be the prequel to a more aggressive incident which could launch the world into another costly war with the ability to escalate into all out nuclear proliferation? In my opinion I don't understand why the Iranians would risk a war by shooting at an unmanned drone flying over international airspace?

Again, I direct you to Valerie Jarrett and her secret meetings with Iran. I bet it's not the first time she's had secret meetings with them, this is probably just the time she got caught. Valerie was born in Iran to American parents and her family is full of communists. The treason is going on even as we speak, and the setup of major war, and likely it will be part of an attempt to keep BO as permanent Prez to bring in the NWO by bringing down the US. I know that is majorly conspiratorial, but with the POTUS anti colonial stance and what he is doing to our military and our economy, what other choice is there to believe, while the people think he is promoting tolerance and free contraception for everybody.

Here is the story

The reports suggest that Jarrett, who was born in Iran to American parents and who served as senior adviser to Obama’s presidential campaign, may have held clandestine meetings, bringing together officials from the Obama administration and the Iranian regime.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join