It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder may step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
AG Holder may not stick around for another 4 years. I wonder if hes been asked to retire if Obama was reelected?Maybe he didnt want to fire him prior to the election so as to not draw attention to his campaign.
Either way, Im sure if he does retire, he will probably be replaced by someone just as bad or worse.
The devil we know or the devil we dont know?
Source

Attorney General Eric Holder might not be sticking around for a second term. Holder told law school students at the University of Baltimore School of Law that he does not know if he will stay in his job. “That’s something that I’m in the process now of trying to determine,” Holder said. “I have to think about, can I contribute in a second term?” Holder says he needs to sit down with his family and President Obama to see if he wants to continue on the job. “[I have to] really ask myself the question about, do I think there are things that I still want to do? Do I have gas left in the tank? It’s been an interesting and tough four years, so I really just don’t know,” Holder told students

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What a putz...he's clearly shaken from the fast and furious debacle.

Who knows what else his funky hands has been into and when it will emerge.

Stick around Eric...stripes and bars will look good on you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Holder knows what's coming. Between Fast and Furious, and Benghazigate...it won't be pretty....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

See what I said about the two devils..
Oh and apparently Clintons leaving as well.

Link

Names immediately surfaced of those who might replace Holder including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has steered her department through controversial issues and come out generally unscathed.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Looks like the 3 Stooges may be exiting stage left.....

Des

new topics

top topics

join