What do you think God would say to the People of Israel about the People of Palestine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
God says

"Make them your brothers,give them your food because you took their land therefore your
land is their home now.

You are the chosen people, choose them as your chosen ,take care of them as I took care of you, and you
shall remain the chosen until the end of times."

God had said.

What would you say to the People of Israel about the People of Palestine?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ive been puzzling about israel/palestinians. their karmic fate is intertwined. one doesnt exist without the other. events are playing out exactly as they were planned and for a purpose only the guy in charge understands. he would say methinks things are as they should be.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Are you terribly concerned about what God says in other areas of life? Do you attend church regularly? Pray up a storm? Read and study in Christian or Jewish books?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Are you terribly concerned about what God says in other areas of life? Do you attend church regularly? Pray up a storm? Read and study in Christian or Jewish books?
I don't know anything about any church.

You do not understand some things but I am sure you will.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The God of Exodus era would've probably sent locusts and killed everyone's first born sons by now, surely?
edit on 8-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If I was the Christian version of god, my statement would be a question....

How can you treat the blood relatives of my son in such a manner, considering the hard long road you have already been down?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He would tell Israel that this is their judgement for Abram's wife sending Hagar to him instead of waiting on the Lord. They are being further judged for then failing to exterminate them 3,000 years ago as commanded when the Jews entered Canaan from Egypt. Worst of all this is their judgement for failing to recognize the Messiah when he came and causing the Romans to murder him. However, their judgement will not be permanent. The muslims will be dealt with during the Ezekiel 38 war that now seems on our doorstep.

link   

Originally posted by Beavers

The God of Exodus era would've probably sent locusts and killed everyone's first born sons by now, surely?
Oh, do you think so?

They have to choose,God doesn't show Himself for a long time now...but maybe he will and when he will....!

link   

Dear piequal3because14,

Forgive my confusion. I was wondering if this Old Testament verse was the only thing we were looking at. There are others which apply, (including a warning not to curse the Jews or you'll be in BIG trouble) and other life situations where God's word applies. I was just thinking that maybe we're taking too narrow of a view with the purpose of encouraging people to adopt a particular position.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What do you think God would say to the People of Israel about the People of Palestine?,

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How can you treat the blood relatives of my son in such a manner, considering the hard long road you have already been down?
Interesting thought.

I don't treat, God does.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

. I was wondering if this Old Testament verse was the only thing we were looking at.
I am sorry but I didn't read Old Testament or any other book of this kind,therefore I might make a mistake...or I may not.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Can't we all just get along?
Yes we can..God cannot1

Not until everything will be judged and settled.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Torah says in Leviticus 19:
33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

Even more importantly I believe that the original inhabitants of Samaria are Jews who were forced to convert to Islam during the arab occupation of the Land. They should be converted.

For those palestinians that want jihad and to drive Israel into the sea, they should be deported and their land confiscated and given to the converts, since they have identified themselves as bitter enemies of Israel. I don't advocate the slaughter of Israel's enemies but rather their containment.

The Lord however might be a little harsher with respect to those who wish to rape slaughter and kill innocents.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
God says

"Make them your brothers,give them your food because you took their land therefore your
land is their home now.

You are the chosen people, choose them as your chosen ,take care of them as I took care of you, and you
shall remain the chosen until the end of times."

God had said.

In Genesis 41 and 45, Joseph (Archetype for Jesus) would not tell the brothers who he was until they brought the youngest brother back to Egypt where Joseph was. This is a foreshadowing of the 7 years of tribulation. When the peace plan happens and tribulation begins, you can be assured that Israel and the Arabs will wake up to Jesus in the second year. This is just after the East wind blows and the harvest is taken away. I think this will align with Iran being attacked and the fallout affecting the harvest. Two years later and Israel will wake to Jesus because He will finally open their eyes.

It's all in Genesis. We know that the time is here because Jesus has entered the Temple. We know this because the tables have been turned and the peacemakers have no rest. Global Financial Meltdown

Hosea 6:2

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

It's been 2 days (2000) years. The Temple is raised 1000 years later. This is the start of the Day of the Lord.

edit on 8-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by charles1952

. I was wondering if this Old Testament verse was the only thing we were looking at.
I am sorry but I didn't read Old Testament or any other book of this kind,therefore I might make a mistake...or I may not.

So where did you get the verses that you are using in your argument? You have not read the OT, do not understand any bible concepts. So why are you using verses out of the OT if you don't know squat about what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Yes, that god was a little cranky wasn't he. Actually a psycotic sociopath.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think s/he'd say:
Work it out, behave like grownups, share, and play nice.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
He would tell Israel that this is their judgement for Abram's wife sending Hagar to him instead of waiting on the Lord. They are being further judged for then failing to exterminate them 3,000 years ago as commanded when the Jews entered Canaan from Egypt. Worst of all this is their judgement for failing to recognize the Messiah when he came and causing the Romans to murder him. However, their judgement will not be permanent. The muslims will be dealt with during the Ezekiel 38 war that now seems on our doorstep.

The jews are the 5 foolish virgins who didn't keep enough oil in their lamps, and when the groom showed up they were left behind. They ignored the scripture, and even Gabriel told them Jesus would come riding into Jerusalem on a donkey colt, but they were looking for a warrior on a white horse, David 2.0 and not the Teacher Himself, they didn't expect God to come strolling through the gate clothed in a man. Their judgement has been going on for 2000 years but it hasn't reached the apex yet, that comes in Jacob's Trouble.

I don't think Ezekiel 38 comes till after Obama, he's stalling it by destryoing us first and leaving us defenseless without nukes while our enemy builds more. This is what conquerors do, they disarm the indigenous population so they have no defenses, which is why he's going to reduce our nuke stockpile to 0 and half our military strength. When Ezekiel 38/39 does happen, Israel will have no allies, because we will likely be having a revolution when that happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great thread and question.
Here's my view:

I think God would be displeased that the Christian population of Bethlehem is dwindling, and that the character of some cities stuck between political Zionism and political Islamism is changing.

I don't think God would be pleased with Israel's human rights abuses, but neither would He be pleased with states where Muslim children are taught that Islam should rule the entire world, or that Israel and its people should be wiped off the map.

I'm also not sure that God would be pleased if one religion applies it's own blasphemy laws to Western countries, when Muslim countries destroy churches, kill Christians and even forbid the building of churches.

God would be highly displeased if one religion goes outside its jurisdiction, and takes normal cases of freedom of speech in those countries, and causes death and destruction, as if those countries were already a part of "the house of Islam".

God would say stop the wars and help the poor, but protect your own culture, and know where the boundaries are.

edit on 9-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join