It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Newbie/Quadrivium's Wife

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith
Hello ATS members!! I am finally joining after many years of my husband (Quadrivium) posting nonstop on here. He does take long breaks, but that is only when I have his honey-do-list ready! LOL I have been interested and after the election I am geared up and ready to join ATS. Right now, I love you all, we will see how much after reading some post.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride

Hello ATS members!! I am finally joining after many years of my husband (Quadrivium) posting nonstop on here. He does take long breaks, but that is only when I have his honey-do-list ready! LOL I have been interested and after the election I am geared up and ready to join ATS. Right now, I love you all, we will see how much after reading some post.
Am so glad you are here.Definately is a varied forum and so many ideas.Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you here.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Am so glad you are here.Definately is a varied forum and so many ideas.Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you here.

Thank you! I heard you are new as well, so welcome! Trying to learn the basics tonight. I have to say this is different. See you around I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by GideonFaith

For in the ATS they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Call me crazy, or in love, but I refuse to believe that..............................

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Welcome

My other half is also a member here [I joined a yr. or two after him], but we have never spoken on here [weird]. Oh well, we talk plenty here at home, but seem to have different reading/posting interests, and he doesn't post often either

I hope you enjoy ATS, and that together we learn & grow from our experiences here

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheShadows

Originally posted by kawika

For in the ATS they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Call me crazy, or in love, but I refuse to believe that..............................

Yeah. Thanks for the welcome. I'm guessing that was a welcome.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
Welcome

My other half is also a member here [I joined a yr. or two after him], but we have never spoken on here [weird]. Oh well, we talk plenty here at home, but seem to have different reading/posting interests, and he doesn't post often either

I hope you enjoy ATS, and that together we learn & grow from our experiences here

Thank you. Never spoken on here, wow, I can't imagine in all those years you hadn't crossed paths. But then I am finding out this a huge discussion board. I'm learning, not sure in some cases what people are trying to say, but I'm reading.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It would be nice if you introduced yourself as yourself not as someones wife. Anyway welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazzydob
It would be nice if you introduced yourself as yourself not as someones wife. Anyway welcome to ATS

Thank you for the welcome ... I guess!
The headline had: ATS Newbie/Quadrivium's Wife. So therefore, I introduced myself as a newbie and also that he was my husband. If you read my first post on here, see below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you would know that I am joining because of the interest he has shown on here. Which by the way is something spouses do, we like to do things together.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Welcome to the dark side!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

Welcome to the dark side!

Thank you so much! I have found many dark, weird and scary sides in here today!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I've been a lurker here for quite a while and have always wanted to begin participating in the community. Seeing people like you jump in makes me feel motivated in a way.

One thing I've noticed about this site is that it never fails to cover most aspects of a situation before I even get to posting. Therefor removing my motivation to post.
But a new perspective can shine light in a dark corner that may have not been noticed.

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zachcasmith
Welcome to ATS!

I've been a lurker here for quite a while and have always wanted to begin participating in the community. Seeing people like you jump in makes me feel motivated in a way.

One thing I've noticed about this site is that it never fails to cover most aspects of a situation before I even get to posting. Therefor removing my motivation to post.
But a new perspective can shine light in a dark corner that may have not been noticed.

Welcome!

Thank you so much Zachcasmith!! I figure if you are going to jump, jump hard!
Starting two threads so far has been awesome and exciting! Now, jump in and go for it!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi and welcome! I think it is fantastic that you and your husband are members here together. My hubby joined here a bit before I did, but never posted, just lurked and then forgot his log-in and moved on to other interests. I won't say he has a short attention span sometimes, but...

It's great to have more female voices joining here. A few more and we can take the place over!

Wonderful to have you here and I'm enjoying your posts that I've seen already.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glencairn
Hi and welcome! I think it is fantastic that you and your husband are members here together. My hubby joined here a bit before I did, but never posted, just lurked and then forgot his log-in and moved on to other interests. I won't say he has a short attention span sometimes, but...

It's great to have more female voices joining here. A few more and we can take the place over!

Wonderful to have you here and I'm enjoying your posts that I've seen already.

Take care,
Cindi

Thank you for the welcome. I am excited about ATS. A take over?? That sounds interesting!!
I'm not sure which post you mean, but I'm glad you are enjoying them. See you on the threads!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Oops! I guess I could have been a bit more specific about what posts that I enjoyed. Sorry about that. I had just read your PeTA thread right before I saw your intro thread and I enjoyed reading it. Your sense of humor, particularly. I love the idea of having a meat fest outside the front of their building. The thought amused me and gave me a smile and I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed what you wrote.

I like it when someone lets me know if something that I wrote amused them and I try to pay that forward and make sure that others know that what they have written was appreciated. Something small in the grand scheme of things, I suppose, but it feels good to know that something I have written could give someone a smile and I hope that I can make someone else feel good by recognizing their effort and letting them know it is appreciated.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Thank you Glencairn! I would love to be eating a juicy piece of meat in front the headquarters. But first I would have to cook that meat and make it smell real "inviting" to PeTA. I'm glad you enjoyed. Have you started any threads, would love to see them. There are just so many on here to look at them all.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I just got back from my sister's house. My brother-in-law just got a new grill and he and my husband wanted to take it out for a test run, so, while not in front of PeTA HQ, we had our own little meat-fest and I dedicated every bite to PeTA.

I have only started a couple of threads. Nothing very interesting. My own intro and a rant about my ISP from a while back. Also a failed attempt to meet up with any other ATS'ers in the area of my local renaissance faire. I'm more of a lurker and will pop in and post a comment here and there and every time I've seen something interesting to bring here, bu the time I do a search to see if it is already posted, someone has beat me to the punch and so I go back to reading. I'm starting to work on posting more, though. I love the people here (most of them, anyway) and am enjoying getting to know more of the ATS family by posting and engaging in conversations.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glencairn

I just got back from my sister's house. My brother-in-law just got a new grill and he and my husband wanted to take it out for a test run, so, while not in front of PeTA HQ, we had our own little meat-fest and I dedicated every bite to PeTA.

I have only started a couple of threads. Nothing very interesting. My own intro and a rant about my ISP from a while back. Also a failed attempt to meet up with any other ATS'ers in the area of my local renaissance faire. I'm more of a lurker and will pop in and post a comment here and there and every time I've seen something interesting to bring here, bu the time I do a search to see if it is already posted, someone has beat me to the punch and so I go back to reading. I'm starting to work on posting more, though. I love the people here (most of them, anyway) and am enjoying getting to know more of the ATS family by posting and engaging in conversations.

Take care,
Cindi

I'm glad you had a meat fest in the name of PeTA!
I feel the same way about the threads. People are fast on the draw with news items. Some people I'm finding are way out there, while others I enjoying reading their post and learning more about what they have to say. ATS has diversity.

GideonFAith

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join