It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Newbie/Quadrivium's Wife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by GideonFaith

Welcome! Between you, Beezers wife and FreedomSlaves wife and i believe there are several others with wives and kids even on here, looks like ATS is the new disney network.

Good for you guys, I wish I could find a girl thats into ATS, thats a match made in heaven.

Thank you! I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to see what this is all about. There is a girl out there just dying to meet you and get on ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Seems we have an influx of significant others joining lately

Well, welcome aboard!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle

I join everyone else in welcoming you to our ATS community. This is an important place to be in these days. It is a place of incredible topography, diverse people and ideas, and a place to feel part of a community.

Thank you so much. I must agree it is important. I am ready to start getting into some of the forums. First, I wanted to make sure I responded to everyone that has welcomed me to ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Welcome!

I think all the ATS men are forcing their wives to sign up, like its somesort of contest!.

"what!? his wife signed up?" "ill show him!, honey sign up on ATS please!" lol

Thank you! Yeah, I had him on his hands and knees begging me!! Just Kidding!!! Just curiosity killed me as to what he is always doing on the laptop and fussing to himself.

edit on 8-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: Quote error

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Welcome!! Hope you have a tinfoil-y time here

Thank you for the welcome. Not sure what that means, but I am sure I will be finding out soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier i say. And as well, i think the site could use a few more female voices in the mix to keep the rest of us in check.

I sincerely hope your hubby prepared you for the type of people you can expect to encounter here

Thank you for the welcome! Now, I would be scared about the type of people, but I think I have some of them as my in-laws! Just kidding, I guess, I haven't made it to any forums or post yet to see.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
She is taking our 12 year old to the doctor at the moment, but she will be back soon. She will love the warm welcome she has gotten so far.

Welcome to the my other dysfunctional family sweets, you will find that they are not much different than my family members you met while we were dating, Don't say I didn't warn ya

Quad

I'm not sure you warned me enough. Several things are starting to get my curiosity up.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith

Originally posted by beezzer

Welcome! As mentioned, my bride just signed up.

Anything we can do, please ask.

Thank you so much! I think I'm driving the hubby crazy asking so many questions. Where do I go, what's this, what do I do now, how do I post, how do I reply, ....

"No sweets, they are not talking about real cookies..........stop checking the cd tray to see if they sent you one".

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Welcome!

I think all the ATS men are forcing their wives to sign up, like its somesort of contest!.

"what!? his wife signed up?" "ill show him!, honey sign up on ATS please!" lol

"Please"? I do not remember there being any "pleases" involved. That sir would be like Begging, AND I do not beg.

well not all the time......sometimes I.......um ........well...nevermind... carry on.

On his hands and knees, don't let him fool you!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

Thank you for the welcome and the tips!! It will come in handy I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Welcome to the madhouse we call home.
Refreshments are on the veranda the floor show starts at six

Tonight after the show we will be having our usual cigar and brandy in the Library.

Oh, do be a sport and attend.....
edit on 8-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the welcome. I already missed the show tonight, so I guess I will be late, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DC434L2A
Having lurked here for years, one thing thats always amazed me is the enthusiasm that greets all new members. The civility, decorum, and welcoming environment of acceptance is a credit to the site, and the membership.
That being said, welcome to the asylum.
Someone get this woman a cookie!

Cookie?
I'm confused, but intrigued. Yes, the welcomes have been awesome.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome!!! About time you decide to voice your thoughts and opinions! Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy membership.

Thank you! I must agree its about time. But better late, than never!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
Seems we have an influx of significant others joining lately

Well, welcome aboard!

Thank you! The more the merrier, right?!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
psssst.....

Looks around then whispers...

Avoid the rabbits "Special" raisin cookies if offered.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith

Originally posted by beezzer

Welcome! As mentioned, my bride just signed up.

Anything we can do, please ask.

Thank you so much! I think I'm driving the hubby crazy asking so many questions. Where do I go, what's this, what do I do now, how do I post, how do I reply, ....

"No sweets, they are not talking about real cookies..........stop checking the cd tray to see if they sent you one".

Ya'll fixing to see to family feud between a husband and a newbie ATS wife member. It will make for a good show!! Even if I tried to look for real cookies, there would be none because you already ate them all!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

psssst.....

Ya'll are confusing the newbie. But that is ok, give me a couple of weeks and I will be smarter to all this
ATS stuff!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

psssst.....

y'all really need to stop with the cookies, She doesn't believe they're not real.
She thinks you are trying to keep the special cookies from her.
I think she's gonna fit right in.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

psssst.....

y'all really need to stop with the cookies, She doesn't believe they're not real.
She thinks you are trying to keep the special cookies from her.
I think she's gonna fit right in.

but...but...but...she deserves special *unbunny* cookies....These are for your Wife...not you...

Des

edit on 8-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is TOTALLY unfair Des,
I was not offered any cookies when I joined, not even the special bunny raisin ones. *sighs* oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join