It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Newbie/Quadrivium's Wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS members!! I am finally joining after many years of my husband (Quadrivium) posting nonstop on here. He does take long breaks, but that is only when I have his honey-do-list ready! LOL I have been interested and after the election I am geared up and ready to join ATS. Right now, I love you all, we will see how much after reading some post.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Lol beezzers wife just joined us yesterday and now you?

Is there a connection there? ....just curious
Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am starting to feel a family vibe here on ATS.
Lovely

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It's Wife joining week...Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Welcome! As mentioned, my bride just signed up.

Anything we can do, please ask.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Welcome! Between you, Beezers wife and FreedomSlaves wife and i believe there are several others with wives and kids even on here, looks like ATS is the new disney network.

Good for you guys, I wish I could find a girl thats into ATS, thats a match made in heaven.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I join everyone else in welcoming you to our ATS community. This is an important place to be in these days. It is a place of incredible topography, diverse people and ideas, and a place to feel part of a community.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

I think all the ATS men are forcing their wives to sign up, like its somesort of contest!.

"what!? his wife signed up?" "ill show him!, honey sign up on ATS please!" lol

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome!! Hope you have a tinfoil-y time here

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier i say. And as well, i think the site could use a few more female voices in the mix to keep the rest of us in check.

I sincerely hope your hubby prepared you for the type of people you can expect to encounter here

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She is taking our 12 year old to the doctor at the moment, but she will be back soon. She will love the warm welcome she has gotten so far.

Welcome to the my other dysfunctional family sweets, you will find that they are not much different than my family members you met while we were dating, Don't say I didn't warn ya

Quad

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Welcome!

I think all the ATS men are forcing their wives to sign up, like its somesort of contest!.

"what!? his wife signed up?" "ill show him!, honey sign up on ATS please!" lol

"Please"? I do not remember there being any "pleases" involved. That sir would be like Begging, AND I do not beg.

well not all the time......sometimes I.......um ........well...nevermind... carry on.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse we call home.
Refreshments are on the veranda the floor show starts at six

Tonight after the show we will be having our usual cigar and brandy in the Library.

Oh, do be a sport and attend.....
edit on 8-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Having lurked here for years, one thing thats always amazed me is the enthusiasm that greets all new members. The civility, decorum, and welcoming environment of acceptance is a credit to the site, and the membership.
That being said, welcome to the asylum.
Someone get this woman a cookie!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Welcome!!! About time you decide to voice your thoughts and opinions! Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy membership.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

Lol beezzers wife just joined us yesterday and now you?

Is there a connection there? ....just curious
Welcome to ATS

Conspiracy. Just kidding, I have been curious about this site for awhile. I didn't know anything about her joining, but I will have to meet up with her on here.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
I am starting to feel a family vibe here on ATS.
Lovely

Nothing wrong with family. Family can be a good thing, well it could also turn bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It's Wife joining week...Welcome to ATS....

Des

Nothing wrong with wives. We might need more female opinions on here,

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Welcome! As mentioned, my bride just signed up.

Anything we can do, please ask.

Thank you so much! I think I'm driving the hubby crazy asking so many questions. Where do I go, what's this, what do I do now, how do I post, how do I reply, ....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join