Philip Schofield hands list of paedophiles to British PM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I. Was thinking all the miscourages of justice dished out to ordinary people over the years and Cameron is worried about a witch hunt!
Make it a people' enquiry. I worked with a guy a few years back who claimed he and his brother were sexually assaulted when they were -n care by a female judge. This man was an alcoholic, who
had given up on life. He had to live with the fact this piece of dirt was untouchable.
Perhaps we should bring back capital punishment! Name and shame! That's the motto. If you are innocent, why worry?
Cameron should get his act togther and stop trying to protect his own.
Even Labour are so matter of fact about it. This is #ing serious! The so called establishment, the elite and we ordinary people work, pay taxes and suffer to let the pervese rotten to the core bastards do this to our kids!
Children are so precious! Why?
At least Phillip Scofield had a go! I admire him for that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I like how Cameron says "Go to the police!"..

Bearing in mind its the police who were involved in covering up this crap, and slowly but surely the Police rapists and Pedo's are being exposed them selves.

At least they've touched upon the Welsh Pedophile ring - I thought that would remain buried in dirty history.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Very true, asking people to report the instances to a an institution that was involved in the cover up is pointless. This has been going on for far too long and the individuals involved in covering it up and brushing it under the table need to be brought to justice, however deep it goes.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I would like to point out that there are ramifications for publishing such information in the UK. You should be aware that commenting on a forum is deemed to be publication, and that you - by posting this list - are publishing a list of people accused of crimes, and could be treated in the same way as a paper editor making a slanderous accusation.

I would recommend removing that list.

Also, I'm getting a little fed up with people making accusations against people with no evidence. Even the sources of these names seem to have zero evidence. These names are appearing in connection to alleged crimes, but where is the damned evidence!?

I wish people would look at these sources properly, trust ones that seem to actually have some basis in reality, and especially not trusting those who clearly have a political ambition and biased opinion (while there are plenty of Conservative names implicated, that last list is all about the Labour party).

I think people need to start really thinking about what they are reading and believing, and people need to be very cautious about what they are PUBLISHING.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

i hope alot more brave souls come out and tell it as it is!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It is not just tory politicians involved, the problem spans both red and blue politicians, this is a list of convicted labour politicians and councillors.
The problem is widespread and massively under reported due to cronyism and protections put in place to prevent prosecutions of powerful members of parliament.

Many allegations have been made, many names have been mentioned, Names of sitting politicians were uncovered by "Operation Ore" but were assigned to secrecy under a 100 year rule by the government of the day, and the perpetrators were not prosecuted.

Labour25

edit on 9-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I find quite interesting in all of this is that initially it was about Jimmy Savile and just how the BBC, seemingly knowingly, had allowed him to take advantage of young girls throughout his career with them. The inference being that the BBC were in fact complicit in Savile's actions.

Fast-forward a couple of weeks and we have the BBC, and everyone else, talking about various things that have been associated with the original issue but the original issue seems now to have been side-lined.

Look over there, nothing to be seen here!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phrig

Not in the slightest. It is acting like any ongoing investigation does. At first, the focus was on Saville. As the investigation has expanded, other areas have been highlighted and come more into focus. Aside from usual procedure, this is to be expected anyway - for one thing, many others that have come into focus are still alive and therefore can be interviewed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I would like to point out that there are ramifications for publishing such information in the UK. You should be aware that commenting on a forum is deemed to be publication, and that you - by posting this list - are publishing a list of people accused of crimes, and could be treated in the same way as a paper editor making a slanderous accusation.

No, it would not. The names have been published on the internet for years. Referring to already published statements is NOT libelous. Only the ORIGINAL published claim can be.

You are denying the right of people to comment on other people's work? Reporting other's people's claims without indicating that you approve of them is not libelous in itself.

Also, I'm getting a little fed up with people making accusations against people with no evidence. Even the sources of these names seem to have zero evidence. These names are appearing in connection to alleged crimes, but where is the damned evidence!?

The evidence was there originally. Only it was anecdotal, victims passing on their accusations based upon what happened to them to bloggers and alternative media journalists. Of course, the evidence posted on the internet is not conclusive. Because of the U.K.'s draconian libel laws, it had to remain anecdotal.

I wish people would look at these sources properly, trust ones that seem to actually have some basis in reality, and especially not trusting those who clearly have a political ambition and biased opinion (while there are plenty of Conservative names implicated, that last list is all about the Labour party).

I think people need to start really thinking about what they are reading and believing, and people need to be very cautious about what they are PUBLISHING.

Provided they are merely quoting and are not making fresh charges against people not previously suspected to be paedophiles, they need have no legal worries.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Weird how suddenly the media's become critical of anti-paedophile hysteria now the rich and powerful are implicated,see how the list that schofeild gave to cameron is not the news, but rather, the witch-hunt, ambush and anger over the list is the news that's how propaganda works.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
youtu.be...

That top mason who ran the waterhouse enquiry should face charges for perverting the course of justice!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

In a statement on Friday evening, Mr Messham said: "After seeing a picture in the past hour of the individual concerned, this [is] not the person I identified by photograph presented to me by the police in the early 1990s, who told me the man in the photograph was Lord McAlpine."

What???

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

Seems a little strange today is the first time he has seen a photograph of mcalpine seeing as this has been running all week? Still all very fishy.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsitallabout
www.bbc.co.uk...

In a statement on Friday evening, Mr Messham said: "After seeing a picture in the past hour of the individual concerned, this [is] not the person I identified by photograph presented to me by the police in the early 1990s, who told me the man in the photograph was Lord McAlpine."

What???

I know. The three main TV channels in the UK just covered this breaking story and NOT ONE - NOT ONE - journalist asked the obvious question: how on earth would the police show Messham the photo of someone and tell him wrongly that it was Lord McAlpine? Are we supposed to believe that the police made a mistake when they interviewed him?
Are we supposed to believe that Messham has NEVER after all these years ever seen a picture of Lord McAlpine - either in the newspapers or on the internet - so that he never realized his error (or, rather, the police's mistake)?
This is absurd.
The Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk...
is reporting that a local councillor in Wales believes that Messham confused Lord McAlpine for Jimmie McAlpine (now dead), another member of the McAlpine family on the grounds that he said in his statement to the police that his abuser had several cars and Jimmie McAlpine was one of the biggest car owners in Britain. But this proves nothing, for his abuser could have driven to the meeting place using different cars on different occasions to lessen the chance of his car being noticed and traced back to him should Messham go to the police, whilst it leaves the question why the police should have wrongly used the name of "LORD McAlpine" in referring to another member of his family, who certainly had no such title.

Coming straight after Lord McAlpine made a statement to the media denying Messham's accusation (well, he would hardly admit it, would he?), this retraction STINKS. His reason simply does not stack up. I can only conclude that Messham has been leaned on because McAlpine is regarded by some people as too big a fish to get caught. The coverup continues, it seems.
edit on 9-11-2012 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Detected individual

I hear what you say and understand the concerns but the list published from Siminanpress was a list of convicted individuals I believe.
By copying and pasting that list I have not said that I believe anyone is or isn't complicit but highlighted a list of convicted individuals whom command power and control the society I and you live in. Surely the public they govern or have governed deserve the right to know who they are....

I understand from previous posts you do posses left wing thinking and so to see 26+ of your Labour friends highlighted must be painful HOWEVER I do agree these current issues cross all political boundaries.

Do you have information to disprove any of the guilt of those on that list....?

Have a good weekend

Regards
PDUK

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Know what worries me most about this? People care...but not enough to act. We should go into lawful rebellion, we should refuse to work and march on parliament...we should do what Iceland did and take our country back. All they do is rob us, lie to us, cheat us and steal from us.

The no longer represent or act in the best interests of the people, this is obvious...but people just don't care enough.

My biggest fear right now....is what attrocities they will carry out to distract the masses from this issue...we need to think about this and discuss this, so that when it comes...less people are fooled by it, watch and see. I ain't one for putting my cahones on the line by making predictions, but I'm quite certain something huge will happen and the majority will forget all about this.

We'll lost due to inaction, apathy and indifference.
edit on 10-11-2012 by samerulesapply because: Spelling and grammar

To add, I don't discuss these things with people in my day to day life...I don't mention ATS or some ofd the subject I'm interested in much not because I fear being ridiculed or anything...but because I know people for the most part don't care. But I'm telling people quite matter-of-fact-ly right now...they will do something to distract us, tell people - tell everyone...so that when it happens they'll see it for what it is...and wake the f*** up.

Tell everyone! I think the more people think about this and discuss this the harder it will be for them to effectively drown this all out by distraction, we can't afford to sit back and let this be forgotten or we're all playing a part in it in some way.
edit on 10-11-2012 by samerulesapply because: Additional

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Maybe it was a different Mc Alpine?
There must be lots of them with the same that look similar.
Too be fair with so many paedophiles involved across the board, unforunately
there may be a few mistaken identity. Bit like stop and search in London.
It must be awful getting mistaken for someone else, when you are 100%
Innocent with a deep sense of a moral compass.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com... -and-the-time-limit-on-legal-action-against-the-book-is-long-past

well David Icke seems to be right going back years! he had these people sussed, of course he is going to deny it as Christine Keeler said in the profumo affair "Well he would wouldn't he"

looks like they have silenced Mesham but they cannot silence every one! so why no legal action on this then going back 14 yrs?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
George Entwhistle might be the the fall guy. Maybe the BBC know more than they will admit and
That's why mistakes are being made and everyone is running round like headless chickens grabbing any information at
There is so much available. You can't blame twitter or anyone else.
The Police should be updating the Public and media as a matter of course.
I bet David Cameron is patting himself on the back, for warning them.
Who knows, but I guess something has to give and it is possible this is just the tip of the iceberg!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I see it as already fix`d.
No one named mca, yet he is threatening to sue every one.
I like how the the accused is now the victim and the real victim has to make an apology. CaMORON said to tell the police, lots of people did and they were ignored an all the evidence was pulped.
I am not sure if Schofield was in on it yet, if not then kudos for having the balls to do what almost every one in the UK wanted done.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join