It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Schofield hands list of paedophiles to British PM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seems to me like they are side lining the real issue here by suing ITV - as Philip pointed out, anyone could download/ view the same list of names just by searching on the Internet themselves.
Surely the focus should be on justice for the victims as opposed to protecting the people ( animals) who were involved in this!
Am I missing the point here, but how would this lead to a witch hunt of gay people?

Very well done to Philip - this is beyond a real disgrace and hope the government deal with the real issue here....but I've a feeling they will do everything they can to deflect the attention away from themselves

L x

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yes L they are literally covering their own arses ( pardon the pun) and yes Gay what has that got to do with paedophiles?!

its so rampant in that country from the highest to the lowest, they are definitely reptiles, David Icke right yet again!

MM x

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It seems to me Cameron is taking this all too lightly! How dare he try and deflect the issues raised about pedophiles and try and lay the blame on gay people.
I bet some of thee high profile people were married and leading dark seperate lives.
I wouldn't have apologised. Why doesn't Cameron go on tele himself. And pledge to the nation that he WILL do and been seen to be doing sometihing to bring these monsters to justice!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
he will never do that as he rubs shoulders with hundreds of them no doubt! and went to public school with them too, yes i'll bet they all go way way back!

i wonder was any of royal family named on that list! well i doubt that but his list could of been a lot longer!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So....if anyone can find it and download it....spill it. Or tell me what to search for. I have been watching this story, and am interested to make sure the information is known by all. I will do my part.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 8-11-2012 by meremortal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just wonder who is sueing who ? Surely the government can't sue on someone else's behalf, and the people who may have seen their name on the list would probably wish to keep it quiet, unless they are innocent ?
Bring it on, I say.!

edit on 8-11-2012 by Mysticblade because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
and they can add judges etc to that list! the television company ITV is to be sued by whom ? yes good question the government can't sue, can they? they do what they like as far as i can see.

i'll bet Philip is a very worried man tonight, i really feel for him, i just hope this gets people to sit up! i have put this on my fb wall and no one is interested really. they are prob more interested in the soaps.

i have heard so much now its scary how rampant it is. these people are in charge of our countries ffs!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I've been following this story closely as well and here are a few links that may interest you

cuthulan.wordpress.com...

www.tom-watson.co.uk...

order-order.com...

order-order.com...

www.davidicke.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

its mainly just conjecture and speculation but there's a few gems in the rough

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
the television company ITV is to be sued by whom ?

by the people on the list I presume they're names will leak out one way or another and then they can try ad spin the story to their advantage

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

If the names on the list are indeed paedophiles, then Philip, or ITV have nothing to worry about as there is no crime.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
thank you for all that info Monko i am swamped again with all this stuff, i have read some stuff about the royals too, i mean the reptiles, we work and struggle to pay for their life styles and weddings! millions it costs the tax payers £14 Million for charles and camilla, £4 million back in the day for charles and Diana (today £70 million) they are taking the piss!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, real smart, give it to the authorities who protect the pedos. next we'll have a list of Pedo bishops, and to really hit them where it hurts we'll give the list to the pope.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I've been following this story closely as well and here are a few links that may interest you

cuthulan.wordpress.com...

www.tom-watson.co.uk...

order-order.com...

order-order.com...

www.davidicke.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

its mainly just conjecture and speculation but there's a few gems in the rough

monkofmimir

I've just sat and gone throught the information on your links and i'm STUNNED.....!!

Just how many of these 'sicko bastards' are there trying to control the country.................. from all political parties and levels of societies............................. THIS HAS TO STOP.......................

Why did the previous Labour lot do F+++ all as well as the current lot...............................

I had no idea of the scale and involvement of the politcal classes.......... i feel sick.......................... I call for a revolution.................!!!!

PDUK

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the pope knows them already they are all in it, the secret hand shake with the queen and the pope etc seen it all now! they need bringing down!

we are the calvery

there are more of us than of them!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

This story has shaken me allot. There have been so many stories posted on this site that seem less fantastical and easier to swallow that I have taken for hoaxes.

I just can't stop thinking that if this is what we know of how much sickening filth and corruption is going on in our halls of power that we don't. These things often take years to surface if they ever do, so what perversions and scandals are our current government enjoying without us even knowing...

I've met my local mp he didn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed but he seemed well meaning in a misguided kinda of way. Looking at this though these sick filth that find there way into power are very good at "seeming".

I have come to accept the greedy, shallow, treacherous nature of the political classes as simply there nature but this... this is unnatural, intolerable and put simply evil .

I will be watching this news story unfold closely and I will do everything in my power to raise awareness about it!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
I call for a revolution.................!!!!

PDUK

I'll grab the torches, you grab the pitchforks. As soon as we can find an angry mob we'll march on parliament.

At least isn't how they dealt with monsters in the old movies
edit on 8-11-2012 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What really gets my blood boiling is the thought that keeps going round n round in my head "I wonder how many kids my tax money helped abuse."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've got a really bad feeling this will all be covered up. I just think it goes too far up and exposes too many people. There is also no one who you can really trust to carry out a fair inquiry. Who do you trust? The police? The Government? Both of whom are implicated at high levels.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join