It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing Dissent: The truth about Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just began watching this documentary I came accross on Youtube.

It seems very poingant and well made, although I cannot make any guarantees until I've seen it in full. I would just like to start this OP with a single question.

Do you believe what we've been told about Syria?!

I'll be posting a bit later once I'm done with the video regarding the content. If anybody has seen it, please post your thoughts.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
SO I've finished the doc, very informative, had some interview with Syrian activists.

A lot of it is hearsay however so I'm not sure how much trust I put into the film.

Anybody have any thoughts?

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I watched this earlier today. I tend to believe their side of the story rather than the one in the msm. What I found very interesting was the comments made by the one man regarding Al Jazeera and how they were sending orders in the form of news to the Western backed terrorists. Ever since Hillary Clinton made the comment that Al Jazeera was a trusted news source, I cannot believe anything they say.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I watched that movie but let me tell you a story from middle of middle east where it experienced a colored revolution in 2009 ! have you seen the girl in this link !?
www.allgov.com...
Neda Aghasoltan !
she was one of poor innocent victim of a dirty game ! they would claim that she was shot by the police ! while the police does not use any warm weapon in such situations they even do not carry such weapons in such situations in that country ! yes police harmed many people but most of the casualties was because of attacks against security centers !!!
one day media would tell that some people were killed and the next day it would turn out that they were alive ! and they themselves even got shocked why media had told such lies about them !
false police cars that were killing people and the videos were spreading throughout the world and ...........
elites are always after some victims to legitimate their acts ! like sep 11 !!! to motivate people affections.
but who did end that dirty game ?! those people who realized that they were told some lies (covered by some truths) by media about everything and about a fraud in that election that 80% of them had been participated in !!!!!!!!!!
I do not judge about Syria. I am sure you can find informations from for and against media and analyze it yourself.

edit on 9-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join