It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Sky Sounds Video from Atlanta 11/8/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, this is the closest sound that I have heard in comparison to the sound I recorded in September. I was never able to figure out what it really was.

My Thread, with Video

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

I'm all about strange sounds in the skies as they interest me so don't jump on me for being a debunker but that's definitely a siren

This sounds too much like what I heard, in my opinion, to be a siren. And the noise I heard was definitely not a Siren.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Coastl S.C here I have yet to hear any of these sounds
maybe thats a good thing.

Your recording sounds like someone
rubbing their finger around the rim of a
crystal glass.to me anyway...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
sounds just like the tornado sirens here. i don't hear them often.... almost never. i remember when i was a kid they would sound them once a week as a test. that was back when we were afraid russia was going to bomb us.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Wow, the sounds in your video clip are really cool.
Makes you wonder if hoaxes are being perpretrated or maybe metalics in the earth are being rubbed on, beaten or otherwise disturbed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Strange sound in your clip. I really can't identify a source.
I didn't really hear anything in the other clip from your other thread.

After hearing about and reading about these sounds pretty much over the world, I was lamenting that I haven't heard anything. One day, sitting outside this past summer, I heard what could have been the wind blowing through the trees. However, I have heard wind in the trees before and this did not sound quite the same. It was a low pitched sound similar to a wind instrument such as a shofar. The pitch went up and down like a musical instrument might. It went on for some time. Wish I'd had something to record it with to share. It would be nice to have other's opinions.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I'm saying I hear that exact siren frequently during tests. Same tone and everything. There are also no Lockheed plants nearby. It's a storm/tornado siren.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I'm saying I hear that exact siren frequently during tests. Same tone and everything. There are also no Lockheed plants nearby. It's a storm/tornado siren.

That is one creepy ass sounding siren then. Its has a harmonic sound to it to at times. Could just be an effect of the recording or something. Its a shame, I was looking for someone who has heard the same noise as me and I got excited when hearing something close to it. Before you say it. In Canada we don't run siren tests for 20 mins straight at 1 am in the middle of the city. So I know I wasn't hearing a siren in mine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join